The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#84 fwends!! Bully fwends, burger fwends, wheely fwends! Until our career ends!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if they ever watch old vlogs back, when they were at the height of their popularity and then compare them to the absolute drivel they churn out now.

Im not entirely sure why one of them cant be in the office (lazy as its her ""business"") and the other take on the vlogging for the day. Like its been said, its turned into a tackier version of qvc for days on end and then a 'look behind the scenes' whilst they film themselves packing parcels 😴

They need to decide which business they want to be their main income and then focus on that. Because the way they are going, they're going to lose viewers faster than Creepy looses his trousers around 16 year olds.
Surely they could take a couple days off vlogging a week. Use those days to run #babyandmebySarahIngham and then focus on some interesting content on the rest of the days.

I dont believe that Isabelle is still going to therapy, just from how Lazy was talking. I know she used to and that would be apparent when she would disappear from the vlogs but i think that stopped long ago. They only have themselves to blame for the bullying but the narcissists that they are will blame the whole world and his brother before looking closer to home.
One day Izzy will have matured enough to see that for herself too!
Brilliant sentence 👆
They’re going to lose viewers faster than creepy looses his trousers around 16 year olds!! has to be new thread please guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing makes more irate than when people (parents in this case) exploit their children’s mental health.
I don’t care about advocacy and all of that garbage. When a child is receiving therapy it should never even be mentioned and especially in this scenario.
In 20 years we are going to see all these YouTube kids talking about a life of neglect and exploitation and stolen money and how it caused them to never live normally.
It’s only beginning for these children and the struggle and ramifications of what their parents chose to do to them will be long ranging and affect the rest of their lives.
Louis Theroux is just biding his time, waiting to make a BAFTA award-winning documentary series about all these fucked-up YouTube children 📺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.
He pulled up to the school on his bike or with his mommy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#84 Creepy can’t drive, now he’s too ill to skate
At least he has his Mancunian mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louis Theroux is just biding his time, waiting to make a BAFTA award-winning documentary series about all these fucked-up YouTube children 📺
Stacy Dooley sort of did with the jollyscummy’s or what ever they are called x

• Haha
Saw this and immediately thought of a certain someone:

CA4B2AF2-1774-4141-AF8A-393BF4960A52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel so bad for Isabelle.
Although I hate Sarahs preeching session. She feels her own children are perfect and that this is because of the way she parents them.
Last summer there was a video online of isabelle slagging off and belittling a girl in her class. Obviously isabelle did not intend for it to be shared online, however the words spoken were intended to harm that girl! I get teenagers are bitchy and it can be a case of trying to fit in... However Sarah stop acting as if you've raised angels! Also the part where she says 'isabelle goes to a good school and I highly doubt that the parents would encourage this behaviour'.... Just FYI Sarah money does not buy kindness, tolerance or morals! Get over yourself.

She should not have posted any of this and saved isabelle some dignity by addressing this offline! I really wish she would stop acting like the perfect parent and stop giving advise on how to raise kids. At least she has got Isabelle a therapist for her to speak to an actual adult.

Parenting is hard no matter what. I am sure most parents are heartbroken to find out their kids are bullying! Kids need to be shown good examples. Sarah humiliating these kids online will only fuel the fire for Isabelle unfortunately.

Isabelle has 0 privacy in her life. She can’t even sit in her room without Lazy or Creepy barging in with the camera. She’s filmed happy, crying, in bikinis, in her pyjamas having just woken up and she gets forced to act the same as her younger siblings. It actually makes me feel upset on her behalf.
Like the weekend when she was videod responding to the 'surprise sleepover' that consisted of loads of dolls and teddy bears!
Let the girl grow!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
H
Sarah noone cares about Christopher malcolms back. He doesn't work and he sits and edits so don't use it as excuse. Many a person actually with disabilities in wheelchairs go out to work so please shut up. Secondly why do you feel the need to tell everyone he's OK, you didn't give a monkeys about that person who jumped off a bridge because it made you late for airport and you couldn't vlog so I'm telling you noone except your absolute brainwashed ifam care that Christopher malcolm has a little bad back. He seems OK when it suits him to skate and prance around like a complete idiot. Go back to your office and go away
And he did it to himself anyway! Trying to do tricks like a kid on skates. He gets what he deserves.

Reactions: 5
the save the planet warroris as well:
Isla talking about the deforestation / plastic / pollution /global warming and climate change club which she has created with her friends. She is making posters to stick up around the school.

While the following are all in arms reach:
1. Eating grapes from single used plastic bag
2. 100000chavy blankets all with individlaly used plastic
3. Approx 6 packages wrapped in low and behold more plastic!
4. Large plastic water bottle (despite there being a water fountain downstairs and having reusable water bottles
5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
the save the planet warroris as well:
Isla talking about the deforestation / plastic / pollution /global warming and climate change club which she has created with her friends. She is making posters to stick up around the school.

While the following are all in arms reach:
1. Eating grapes from single used plastic bag
2. 100000chavy blankets all with individlaly used plastic
3. Approx 6 packages wrapped in low and behold more plastic!
4. Large plastic water bottle (despite there being a water fountain downstairs and having reusable water bottles
5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I remember the younger girls had the same food tray plates as Jace had at Xmas dinnner. More plastic!!

Reactions: 6
Take your kids off the internet, get real jobs and start acting like parents you money hungry, narcissistic, twisted pair of twats!!! Your kids are getting bullied because you flaunt them like animals in a zoo. Your daughter literally is crying out for help, put the bleeping camera away and start being a better mother. Know when to walk away and protect your damn kids... my God 😤🤦‍♂️.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have had a quick skim rather than read whole thread as it moves so fast when I'm working. So she's being bullied? That is so so sad. I wish they would actually read what is discussed here, and act, rather than flip out the whole time. Teenagers need space and privacy. I haven't walked in to any of the rooms upstairs without knocking or saying something for years, and my husband never ever goes into our daughter's room unless he is asked in. And he's only allowed in then because she's too lazy to put her own laundered clothes away to be honest! :LOL: *edited to say "our" rather than "my" daughter*

Reactions: 13
There was no bullying. The reason she ranted about the boys and the parents is because they dont exist so no backlash to be had. This just gives them a number of things...another reason for people to feel bad and "stop the hate", take Isabelle from private school and give vlog content all at once.

It also works in Isabelles favour as when kids in her school know there was no bullying incident she can respond saying "yeah it's a tv show , nothing you see is real". Therefore sparing her embarrassment at EVERY SINGLE THING those two Muppets share !!

Or am I giving them too much credit ? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There was no bullying. The reason she ranted about the boys and the parents is because they dont exist so no backlash to be had. This just gives them a number of things...another reason for people to feel bad and "stop the hate", take Isabelle from private school and give vlog content all at once.

It also works in Isabelles favour as when kids in her school know there was no bullying incident she can respond saying "yeah it's a tv show , nothing you see is real". Therefore sparing her embarrassment at EVERY SINGLE THING those two Muppets share !!

Or am I giving them too much credit ? 🤔
Must admit, this thought did cross my mind too. Could all be an excuse so they don't have to admit that they can't afford private school anymore.

• Haha
I feel so bad for Isabelle.
Although I hate Sarahs preeching session. She feels her own children are perfect and that this is because of the way she parents them.
Last summer there was a video online of isabelle slagging off and belittling a girl in her class. Obviously isabelle did not intend for it to be shared online, however the words spoken were intended to harm that girl! I get teenagers are bitchy and it can be a case of trying to fit in... However Sarah stop acting as if you've raised angels! Also the part where she says 'isabelle goes to a good school and I highly doubt that the parents would encourage this behaviour'.... Just FYI Sarah money does not buy kindness, tolerance or morals! Get over yourself.

She should not have posted any of this and saved isabelle some dignity by addressing this offline! I really wish she would stop acting like the perfect parent and stop giving advise on how to raise kids. At least she has got Isabelle a therapist for her to speak to an actual adult.

Parenting is hard no matter what. I am sure most parents are heartbroken to find out their kids are bullying! Kids need to be shown good examples. Sarah humiliating these kids online will only fuel the fire for Isabelle unfortunately.

Like the weekend when she was videod responding to the 'surprise sleepover' that consisted of loads of dolls and teddy bears!
Let the girl grow!
Shes talking BS if she thinks there wont be bullying in top schools , A friend of mines daughter went to the top grammar school in the county and nationally its in the top 20 of schools and she was bullied relentlessly by millionaires kids the school did nothing because they where getting funded by some of these parents. My son was due to go to this particular school to and we got warned off by several people about bullying being rife, he ended up going to a local school in a good area which was an ex grammar school and hes recently just done his mocks and came out with 7 s and 8s , my youngest goes to this school also and both are really happy there, there is bullying but it gets dealt with appropriately. Also Gangsters kids go to the top schools too so id be very careful calling the kids names

Shes talking BS if she thinks there wont be bullying in top schools , A friend of mines daughter went to the top grammar school in the county and nationally its in the top 20 of schools and she was bullied relentlessly by millionaires kids the school did nothing because they where getting funded by some of these parents. My son was due to go to this particular school to and we got warned off by several people about bullying being rife, he ended up going to a local school in a good area which was an ex grammar school and hes recently just done his mocks and came out with 7 s and 8s , my youngest goes to this school also and both are really happy there, there is bullying but it gets dealt with appropriately. Also Gangsters kids go to the top schools too so id be very careful calling the kids names
By the way the girl I mentioned moved onto a different school and ended up at Oxford and came out with a masters degree in pure maths so it goes to show its really not the case of the better the school the less the bullying

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.