The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is this! If you look at the floor plan Isla's room will be the small room in the attic conversion, the window is like a sky light. The house is horrible and they won't be gaining any extra space I wouldn't have said 🤷‍♀️
They've already said their new house will have two reception rooms, so it won't be this one.

Reactions: 3
I think it is this! If you look at the floor plan Isla's room will be the small room in the attic conversion, the window is like a sky light. The house is horrible and they won't be gaining any extra space I wouldn't have said 🤷‍♀️
They said there are 2 lounges and the kitchen in there looks really small at least in comparison to the one they showed which was like a football pitch 😆. You think the poundland princess would settle for that ? I’m guessing they would take that as a rental but for a family home that they are buying I think it will be a lot bigger and much grander ! What with them being upper class now ( private schooling and their entrepreneurial projects 😑 )you might be right but I’m expecting a mansion ! 🤔

Reactions: 4
He best have learning difficulties and not understand how inappropriate that is !!!! Otherwise WTF ?! 🤯

well every single time someone on here says ‘ I bet she will do this or that next ‘ whatever THIS or THAT is ... she bloody well does 😳 so yeah STOP giving her ideas FFS ! 😆 Left to her own devices she won’t last 5 mins but if everyone on here keeps helping her She will be up for business wondermum 🙄 of the year ! ( in China anyway ) 🇨🇳
I’ve said this before.

Reactions: 4
The print quality on these is dreadful 😬

If this is the blanket that she chooses to promote her items then what must the rest be like? It's insulting to the people she tries to sell to. If I'd bought that from Next, I'd have it straight back for a refund, but Next wouldn't do that because they have quality control. Luxury and bespoke my arse. She's such a shady shyster, only a matter of time before the brainwashed figure it out.

Screenshot 2020-02-06 at 14.22.31.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They've already said their new house will have two reception rooms, so it won't be this one.
Sorry I know I asked this yesterday but I never saw a reply, are they saying the house is being built or work is being done on it? They keep saying about looking at the progress.

As for that house, it doesn't say its sold so couldn't be that. I don't think.

She's replying to every negative question about anything as if they are all from trolls. They're not, some are genuine ifam and customers asking genuine questions about quality, washing recommendations and corona maggots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would love the buyer of the house to question Lazy about the intruders she supposedly had and about security in general.
What answer would she possibly give?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The print quality on these is dreadful 😬
My Beautiful Stepdad was a Guardsman, A very proud Coldstream Guard
If he was here now he would be mortified that the Uniform he was so proud to wear
Was Being featured on bleeping cheap Chinese Tat to line the Inghams pockets
R.I.P Dad ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry I know I asked this yesterday but I never saw a reply, are they saying the house is being built or work is being done on it? They keep saying about looking at the progress.

Who knows, they tell soooo many lies, they said at one stage they were having marble floors put in, then next reepy said he was round the new house measuring rooms. All they needed to do was add on to the back of the house they are in now and put up a fence across the front. However they are like all the other YouTube family vloggers, they start out in small homes and then buy mansions. The only yt. Loggers who so far haven’t done that is ladbaby.

Reactions: 6
there is no way on earth they’d move to Armley, where they live now is one of the most desirable areas of Bradford, Armley on the other hand although in Leeds is not - to put it politely 😜 they won’t be going far from where they are now and it’ll be an easy route for the older girls school no doubt, so not the Birkenshaw one either

Reactions: 9
She's replying to every negative question about anything as if they are all from trolls. They're not, some are genuine ifam and customers asking genuine questions about quality, washing recommendations and corona maggots.
Well I’m glad she’s replying negatively or whatever to genuine ifam or buyers. It only enforces more the idea that she’s a tit businesswoman

Reactions: 10
'We were originally in chats with a company that was going to handle all of our merchandise for us. Unfortunately the prices they originally came up with, me and Chris weren't happy with. We thought it was way too expensive. We want it to be affordable for everyone. The prices we were originally quoted were just ridiculous. There were no way we were going to charge those prices. t-shirts start at £20 and hoodies were £35-£40, which I though was insane and there was no way me and Chris would charge those prices.'

How times change
View attachment 79647View attachment 79645

https://invidio.us/watch?v=Am__dJ08WDo (6:00)
I dont how they can justify that amount for hoodie or any thing they sell

They keep changing their story with the house, but have now gone silent on it all. I reckon it's another new build (of course) and that's what they meant about it being built (but tried to make themselves sound better by acting as if they'd drawn up a blueprint for the house etc).

It's all a bit weird. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but they never do. They're so shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.