The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!! 🤮🤢😫
Who needs Slimming World when we've got this thread?! Best deterrent out there (I don't even fancy a burga for ma tea now 🍔😁)
😂😂 this is true actually. I was appalled at the Inghams diet and I’ve tweaked our families diet. We’ve all lost weight. I’m not joking either. This is a great weightloss thread. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only thing she's probably fuming about this maggot situation is that they didn't spot it for clickbait.

"REAL LIFE BUSH TUCKER TRIAL- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER EATS MAGGOT 😱😱😱😱😱"

Can't wait for her to wake up and read tattle

'if I want maggot for me tea I will av maggot for me tea'
Please can we use this for the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Ive just watched that part of the vlog back and Sarah just covers the maggot in caesar dressing. She just doesn't see it at all 😂😂😷. As someone above just said, let's hope it wasn't Isabelle's or Jace's salmon.
She’s to greedy to give the kids the any extras, even a 🐛. A bit of fresh meat with her fish - a new slant on surf and turf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Chris is cleaning again” yeah lazy, because that’s what you’re supposed to do!! I hate Chris as much as the next person, but her constantly making out like him cleaning is a negative thing annoys me so much. If he didn’t do it, who would?

“Chris is cleaning again” yeah lazy, because that’s what you’re supposed to do!! I hate Chris as much as the next person, but her constantly making out like him cleaning is a negative thing annoys me so much. If he didn’t do it, who would?
She should be helping to pack up the house too for the move. Who has bets she won't do anything but hide in her office while Creepy packs up the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly believe if Sarah does read here, she will be checking the vlog footage to make sure it was Izzys plate and not hers. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly believe if Sarah does read here, she will be checking the vlog footage to make sure it was Izzys plate and not hers. 😔
Whether it was her plate or not, it’ll be Izzy shitting herself with her usual panic while Sarah teases she has something to show her then repeatedly shouting ‘YOU ATE A MAGGOT!!! CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE’ Without any notice of how upset, embarrassed or disgusted Izzy is and no attempt to comfort her.
Even if Sarah knew full well it was her that ate it.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The maggot was definitely on Sarah's salmon. The other plate, one of the slices had fell apart. And you can see she gives that plate to Izzy.

Lazy had the extra protein 🐛 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet she wishes she'd 'ad a burga' now 🐖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Because this was very important to me, I went back and watched the footage and I'm 90% sure Sarah got the maggot plate, judging by the size of the salmon and the placement of the sauce.

These things matter. I feel relieved. Someone has pointed it out to her.

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 12.15.38.png

It's amusing that a single maggot has got this thread fired up again :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Nothing would be done without Chris he’s a dogs body. Credit where credits due. Too be fair the house would be like a pig sty without him. The kids take after her, they are more than capable of tidying, filling the dishwasher etc yet do nothing. The kitchen is in chaos just after breakfast, and that’s Nutella tubes taken from a packet.

Reactions: 12
How on earth did she not see it the size of it? :sick: I can't think of a person I'd rather see eat a maggot. Comedy gold :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If I wanna eat a maggot for ma tea I'll eat a maggot for ma tea 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just waiting for a ‘so guyyzzz I’ve had loads of messages and I shouldn’t even have to address this but I’m going to address it anyway. It was not a maggot it was a bit of lettuce that was a funny colour, I’m not even bothered and I shouldn’t even have to address this and I won’t mention it again’

followed by 20 stories about it.

Amazed she’s not ill after eaten salmon out of a pack like that anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How on earth did she not see it the size of it? :sick: I can't think of a person I'd rather see eat a maggot. Comedy gold :ROFLMAO:
The neglectful twit was too busy focused on the #content like she was too busy to notice Jace’s fingers in between the doors the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.