The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored of the Inghams and they are irrelevant to me but I’m going to post and answer questions and dramatic meme quotes. Bore off Nikki darling
I only go snooping on them pages to have a laugh haha

Reactions: 5
Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets. On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:
Wait. What? Can somebody explain the hairnets to me please :ROFLMAO::eek: Are they to stop Chris's fringe moving around during the night on the sofa bed?

That maggot though :sick: luckily they aren't in a 'meat free phase'

"If I wanna maggot for my tea, I'll avva maggot for my tea"

1580861071918.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I swear I love my food but if I thought I had eaten a maggot I would never eat again . 🙊💩😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
yep. She is a teenager and therefore so easy to read. It is so so weird the whole minute chat about prinny he had nothing else to say so was protracting that tiny anecdote. Her body language, subconciously or otherwise, said it all. I hope she is able to abstain from being videoed soon because regardless of circumstances, there is AMPLE evidence that being in any sort of public eye at a young age is BAD NEWS
I honestly don’t know how someone would feel comfortable filming their teen daughter with pajamas in her bed. She looked clearly uncomfortable and it’s a boundary he shouldn’t have crossed. Not everything needs to be filmed. Unreal.

Reactions: 20
Fuckinghell I was hoping it wasn't a maggot but that dot on it makes me think it actually is . 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s why I don’t eat salmon or pre-packed salad. Because of the parasites often found in them and I once got a moth in my pre-packed salad just about ate it too but noticed the markings on the wings LOL.
OMG!!! 🤮🤢😫
Who needs Slimming World when we've got this thread?! Best deterrent out there (I don't even fancy a burga for ma tea now 🍔😁)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Billy bull capper strikes again. If that were the case why aren't the duvets in rotation?
Yeah surely with all the ones she buys they would rotate even if I can dry mine (not in this weather rarely) in same day I put a different one on so other half knows they are fresh etc

Reactions: 5
Wait. What? Can somebody explain the hairnets to me please :ROFLMAO::eek: Are they to stop Chris's fringe moving around during the night on the sofa bed?

That maggot though :sick: luckily they aren't in a 'meat free phase'

"If I wanna maggot for my tea, I'll avva maggot for my tea"

View attachment 79840
:ROFLMAO: Unless I missed the actual hair nets, I think she meant those microfiber hair wrap towel things for your hair

God I hope that’s not actually a maggot though, imagine if she didn’t notice and when she’s reading the thread later (hii Sarah :)) and sees this ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:ROFLMAO: Unless I missed the actual hair nets, I think she meant those microfiber hair wrap towel things for your hair

God I hope that’s not actually a maggot though, imagine if she didn’t notice and when she’s reading the thread later (hii Sarah :)) and sees this ...
OMFG l was trying to think what else it could be, but it looks like a marinated maggot. its like a tucker trial of "I'm an Ingham get me out of here"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
OMFG l was trying to think what else it could be, but it looks like a marinated maggot. its like a tucker trial of "I'm an Ingham get me out of here"
At least they'll be prepared for when their career is over 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
she’ll be suing Morrison’s now you’ve pointed it out. Guess she’s used to maggots having Chris as a husband though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The thought of Lazy reading here to find out she's eaten a maggot gives me great joy 😂 maybe stick to the orange twirls in future, hun.

(Probably not the first time she's had a little maggot in her mouth... Isn't that right, Creepy? 😉 )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.