The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clock was visible in the vlog again tonight in the girls room. Not sure, but it looked to be almost 11pm before he said goodnight to the girls...

@thegreencow hope tomorrow goes ok for you!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Something isn’t adding up to me. Ok why did they go to 2 different roller skating places at the same time. That’s odd. I get that there was a birthday party but something isn’t normal and I feel like they are hiding something here. Maybe the fact that they were all at the same place because Chris can’t actually drive? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those 'chicken balls' are knocking me sick. Look like they've just been plated straight from the freezer!

View attachment 79413
Why is it one minute Sarah is obsessed with Jace being tiny and buying clothes in much smaller sizes but then the next minute she’s feeding him foods I wouldn’t even feed my 10yr old.
Honestly that poor child has been fed such an inappropriate diet from 3 months +

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So... was Chris really driving in tonight's instalment of dumb and dumber?
[/
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Shots of the girls skating and Creepy tells Isabelle she did well.:sleep:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

End of vlog :sleep:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.
Hope all goes well with your appointment / treatment. I really enjoy your summaries. It saves me the protracted agony of my obsessive need to know what the freak show are up to. Take care

Reactions: 10
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.

Thinking off you x

Reactions: 3
I noticed they were at a Harvester, so they could of been frozen? Never been to one before, so not sure if the food is actually fresh or frozen?!
If they were at the harvester, they should have given him a salad bowl. Much more appetising than whatever those chicken things were 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Apologies, I’m off again. Esme has worn that fleecy top for so long it must breathe and fart 💨 by itself. Isabelle has donned those Ariana Grande primark pyjamas (claimed to be tracksuit) until they can walk unaided. They replace the bedding faster than most use loo roll because Lazy hasn’t grasped washing and ironing.
It is obvious she cannot manage simple household tasks by the sheer volume of cheap clothes she buys for everyone. She must throw every thing out as you never see Jace in the same outfit twice.
I am surprised they don’t have pestilence and gaping wounds all over their bodies.
There can only be so many times a human (is she human?) can tolerate a 🍔 or five. It’s becoming tedious even mentioning it - but god forbid they must have grease clogging their arteries and the sewers must be crying under the strain of the Ingham family of six’s bodily eliminations. If they are becoming country folk and are ‘off grid’ say a prayer for the poor soul who empties 6 months of their tit 💩 from the septic tank. He will need intensive care and if he survives an OBE from the queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Him sitting on Izzis bed making small talk was bleeping hideous.... SO weird and unnatural and also at 14 parents shouldnt really impose themselves unannounced, i would have HATED that at her age.

Reactions: 24
Him sitting on Izzis bed making small talk was bleeping hideous.... SO weird and unnatural and also at 14 parents shouldnt really impose themselves unannounced, i would have HATED that at her age.
She was hunched with her arms crossed again... she looks really uncomfortable but maybe she’s just sick of being filmed constantly. Hopefully

Reactions: 17
She was hunched with her arms crossed again... she looks really uncomfortable but maybe she’s just sick of being filmed constantly. Hopefully
yep. She is a teenager and therefore so easy to read. It is so so weird the whole minute chat about prinny he had nothing else to say so was protracting that tiny anecdote. Her body language, subconciously or otherwise, said it all. I hope she is able to abstain from being videoed soon because regardless of circumstances, there is AMPLE evidence that being in any sort of public eye at a young age is BAD NEWS

Reactions: 12
The Tiddlers and Nippers stuff she got the other day were definitely an undeclared #ad. She just bloody advertised it on her Instagram.

Reactions: 9
I think Lazy has been watching the news, with the Chinese building that hospital in a week ( we all know she loves blankets things from China ;) ) and reckons her builders can do the same! Or maybe she's got DIY SOS on the job? 🤷‍♀️ Come on Lazy pull the other one - it's got bells on! 🔔 House, what house? Oh yes, that'll be the one they rent!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PARTY SUNDAY!

Good luck for tomorrow, hope the surgery goes well and you're on the mend soon🤞
Really appreciate you taking one for the team with the brilliant run downs! (that are waaay more entertaining than the vlogs 😄) xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.