The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Shots of the girls skating and Creepy tells Isabelle she did well.:sleep:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

End of vlog :sleep:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.
Really appreciate the run downs, thank you!
I haven't watched a vlog in ages, I feel cleansed! lol

Good luck for tomorrow, hope everything gets sorted soon for you x

Those 'chicken balls' are knocking me sick. Look like they've just been plated straight from the freezer!

View attachment 79413
That looks disgusting! I have a grandson 2 months younger than Jace and my daughter tries to make his meals exciting, whilst still making them nutritious and varied too!

Get off your lard arse Sarah and put some effort into that child's meals. At the moment what you serve him looks like something Prinny threw up! You really are one lazy cow!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Something isn’t adding up to me. Ok why did they go to 2 different roller skating places at the same time. That’s odd. I get that there was a birthday party but something isn’t normal and I feel like they are hiding something here. Maybe the fact that they were all at the same place because Chris can’t actually drive? Wtf
I thought that too, I’m sure the party here sign was on the wall as Esme went by on roller skates, it confuses me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.
Hope all goes well for you tommorow

Reactions: 3
Why is it one minute Sarah is obsessed with Jace being tiny and buying clothes in much smaller sizes but then the next minute she’s feeding him foods I wouldn’t even feed my 10yr old.
Honestly that poor child has been fed such an inappropriate diet from 3 months +
I think if we are to believe Sarah's breastfed him from day one I'd say his diets been inappropriate from conception 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies, I’m off again. Esme has worn that fleecy top for so long it must breathe and fart 💨 by itself. Isabelle has donned those Ariana Grande primark pyjamas (claimed to be tracksuit) until they can walk unaided. They replace the bedding faster than most use loo roll because Lazy hasn’t grasped washing and ironing.
It is obvious she cannot manage simple household tasks by the sheer volume of cheap clothes she buys for everyone. She must throw every thing out as you never see Jace in the same outfit twice.
I am surprised they don’t have pestilence and gaping wounds all over their bodies.
There can only be so many times a human (is she human?) can tolerate a 🍔 or five. It’s becoming tedious even mentioning it - but god forbid they must have grease clogging their arteries and the sewers must be crying under the strain of the Ingham family of six’s bodily eliminations. If they are becoming country folk and are ‘off grid’ say a prayer for the poor soul who empties 6 months of their tit 💩 from the septic tank. He will need intensive care and if he survives an OBE from the queen.
Question on this subject matter : have we ever seen their washing hung out on the washing line ever OK maybe not in Winter but in better weather ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When my cousin turned 1 only then did he start being introduced to new foods. My gran and his father are fantastic cooks and make him adventurous but child friendly foods.
He was never left alone at meals. Prior to one he was given things like soft cut up fruit, veggies, small bits of meat and rice cakes.
After 1 he was introduced to foods like shepherd's pie homemade and vegetarian. Bolognese. (food not out of baby food jars but made by my gran. He would essentially get a very small portion of what she would cook us which was allergy friendly and not over seasoned or dripping in oil) he's tried veggie lasagne and not a fan tbh 😂 he looked and went no.
But he doesn't eat shite and has never been introduced to shite in the way that lazy has done to jace.
Lazy has set herself up because those tastes are what he will grow to want and he will become fussy and only want tit. Well done you dumb witch you've probably set yourself up for a terrible year when he's 2 (terrible 2's)

Reactions: 17
You couldn’t pay me to eat a burger from Harvester. How can they constantly eat out at such awful places? I’d much rather go out once every month or two to somewhere actually nice serving good quality food. Also eating out with under 2’s is v hit and miss once you’re past newborn stage. It’s only just become a nice experience again for us and my son is 4 😂 just seems such a waste of money but I guess that is an area of Ingham expertise...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
PARTY SUNDAY!

Thank you for these vlog rundowns. Good luck at your appt hope all goes well x

Reactions: 3
You couldn’t pay me to eat a burger from Harvester. How can they constantly eat out at such awful places? I’d much rather go out once every month or two to somewhere actually nice serving good quality food. Also eating out with under 2’s is v hit and miss once you’re past newborn stage. It’s only just become a nice experience again for us and my son is 4 😂 just seems such a waste of money but I guess that is an area of Ingham expertise...
I’ve only eaten at harvester once and never again. The service was horrendous and the food was disgusting (apart from the salad) I only managed to get a refund on an ice cream sundae that arrived completely melted.

Reactions: 8
Spending £10-15k on stock...alright then lazy! 🤣
I was thinking the same thing. Genuinely laughed out loud when I heard her say it 😂 she sounded like such a knobhead on the stories.

I’ve only eaten at harvester once and never again. The service was horrendous and the food was disgusting (apart from the salad) I only managed to get a refund on an ice cream sundae that arrived completely melted.
Oh no, it feels like de ja vu from when I told everyone i like Nandos. I really like Harvester too (mainly for the salad bar).

Can I just save myself by saying I hate orange twirls? And I don't rip my customers off with Chinese tit? Can I stay? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing. Genuinely laughed out loud when I heard her say it 😂 she sounded like such a knobhead on the stories.

Oh no, it feels like de ja vu from when I told everyone i like Nandos. I really like Harvester too (mainly for the salad bar).

Can I just save myself by saying I hate orange twirls? And I don't rip my customers off with Chinese tit? Can I stay? 😬
I'm sure she's trying to say shipping courier details. But it sounded so much like shopping Korea details 🤣 also if she's saying shipping is she admitting to them coming from abroad?

Whys she not being 'extra' on those baby and me stories? She's being more reserved than normal, maybe Chris has put his foot down and hid the alcohol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In the first minute of today's vlog she is pissing me off. She says Jace was having breakfast in his high chair and she went upstairs to get dressed. The boy is not strapped in, he's 10 months old and could easily push himself up and out of that highchair in a flash and seriously hurt himself on that floor!!!!
plus if she was so worried about an intruder why leave him alone? I mean some intruders have been known to return to a house

Reactions: 14

I only like harvester for the salad bar as well 😂 not to mention the bottomless drinks and ice

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she's trying to say shipping courier details. But it sounded so much like shopping Korea details 🤣 also if she's saying shipping is she admitting to them coming from abroad?

Whys she not being 'extra' on those baby and me stories? She's being more reserved than normal, maybe Chris has put his foot down and hid the alcohol
I noticed that. Pronouncing courier as Korea 😂

Reactions: 4
yep. She is a teenager and therefore so easy to read. It is so so weird the whole minute chat about prinny he had nothing else to say so was protracting that tiny anecdote. Her body language, subconciously or otherwise, said it all. I hope she is able to abstain from being videoed soon because regardless of circumstances, there is AMPLE evidence that being in any sort of public eye at a young age is BAD NEWS
I do wonder if she gets teased about this sort of thing at school as I'd assume most of her peers watch the vlogs just to be nosey. I know I wouldn't have been able to resist watching a schoolmate on Youtube if we'd had vloggers back in my day. I doubt many of them have their Dad/Stepdad just wander into their rooms and sit on their beds 'only the daily'. Chris seriously needs to learn some boundaries with Issy.

@thegreencow just wanted to thank you for taking (more than) one for the team with your vlog recaps. 'Spect my G, hope all goes well tomorrow <fist bump> 🤜🤛

Hi Steve and Granny Groomer must be so proud that their little boy can still spark so much social media engagement. Shame it's on Jaack's tweet taking the piss out of him. Oh well, any publicity is good publicity in Sarah and Chris Ingham's allegedly So So Super Happy Woohoo World 🤷‍♀️

1580770191770.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From being a teenager my dad didn’t really enter my room, he’d stand in the doorway and talk and he never sat on my bad (or said he wanted to sleep in it 🤢). Having your stepdad just wander into your room when you’re 14 and could be changing or doing anything is horrible. I really feel sorry for her. The lack of privacy she has is awful. None of the kids have a private life. How can the school, social services or extended family allow this to happen?

Reactions: 30
From being a teenager my dad didn’t really enter my room, he’d stand in the doorway and talk and he never sat on my bad (or said he wanted to sleep in it 🤢). Having your stepdad just wander into your room when you’re 14 and could be changing or doing anything is horrible. I really feel sorry for her. The lack of privacy she has is awful. None of the kids have a private life. How can the school, social services or extended family allow this to happen?
He doesnt just sit on the end of the bed though he sits as close as he can to her 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
[
PARTY SUNDAY!

Hope everything goes well at your appointment x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.