The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice Sarah isn’t wearing her rings in her latest instagram posts? I know these posts are often ‘reversed’, but they aren’t on either hand.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice Sarah isn’t wearing her rings in her latest instagram posts? I know these posts are often ‘reversed’, but they aren’t on either hand.
Think she worries if she wears them too much they will have to be surgically removed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting, could be she forgot to pop them on but she has been wearing them all the time recently, don’t know why I notice these things but I do.

Reactions: 3
Interesting, could be she forgot to pop them on but she has been wearing them all the time recently, don’t know why I notice these things but I do.
I notice these things too! I’ve not noticed them missing from her finger before now.

Reactions: 4
Since they went to pandora and bought her a new one she’s definitely been wearing them.
Maybe she realised Chris wasn’t with the boyyzzz on Friday. When he pretended to be in a car and there was one lone shadow and his backpack skating

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if he was choking she probably doesn’t even have basic first aid training.
seriously though my mum choked on a fruit gum years ago and it was the scariest thing ever. Lucky my dad came to the rescue. She was an adult too so it can happen to anyone.
There are too many stories of children choking on grapes. My daughter is 10 and almost choked on one at school, so I still cut them up for her now.
My mothers neighbour actually choked to death on a piece of apple and his wife could not save him so it can happen to anyone at anytime but to leave a child is just asking for trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest Instastories. This is the sort of tit quality you can expect when you order at rock bottom prices from Alibaba. Not sure how much these are going for but the spacing of those pompoms would drive me mad, they're all over the place. There's no quality control, they're knocked up as fast as they can.

The London theme is cringe, their favourite place they don't go to now they don't have any management and any PR events to go to because Chris tried to have sex with teen fans. The colour is not vibrant pillar box red, it's cheap faded red. I wonder how they hold up after being washed?

Screenshot 2020-02-03 at 16.17.05.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why has she waited til last minute to sort out the valentine blankets and teethers. Valantines is in 11 days

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yooooooo ✌🏻 can anyone point me in the direction of Isabelle's TikTok please? 😊

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest Instastories. This is the sort of tit quality you can expect when you order at rock bottom prices from Alibaba. Not sure how much these are going for but the spacing of those pompoms would drive me mad, they're all over the place. There's no quality control, they're knocked up as fast as they can.

The London theme is cringe, their favourite place they don't go to now they don't have any management and any PR events to go to because Chris tried to have sex with teen fans. The colour is not vibrant pillar box red, it's cheap faded red. I wonder how they hold up after being washed?

View attachment 79367
She doesn’t advise you wash them remember. They aren’t machine washable

😂 dont think she'll be getting 'small business women of the year' award any time soon
Or mother of the year

Reactions: 10
Are we sure Sarah was in the supermarket? It just seems such a pointless lie. I mean I dont believe for 9ne minute she was in the bath.. But was she definitely in the supermarket with them? Those girls are going to be seriously messed up with all this lying.
I think it might be Granny Jane

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.