The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why use a thumbnail that isn't even in the vlog, what is the point lol? The kids didn't even appear in the vlog at home apart from Jace.

Reactions: 4
I hate to break this to you greepy but while you were in Spain someone at the airport has moved your car ( it could be the same people that left your patio doors open )
When your parked your car ( Jane dropped you off ) you were in a multi story car park with overhead lighting.and when you picked your car up ( Jane picking you up ) the car is in a outside carpark with street lighting.
You might think you can kid your Ifam.but here on Tattle life you will find we have a few more brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I hate to break this to you greepy but while you were in Spain someone at the airport has moved your car ( it could be the same people that left your patio doors open )
When your parked your car ( Jane dropped you off ) you were in a multi story car park with overhead lighting.and when you picked your car up ( Jane picking you up ) the car is in a outside carpark with street lighting.
You might think you can kid your Ifam.but here on Tattle life you will find we have a few more brain cells.
I thought the same thing, then doubted myself but your right!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so what were you actually doing yesterday Chris. Every single shot that was in the vlog could have been filmed any of the other days you were out with the homies. And we all know you did not spend your friday with the guys.

Reactions: 21
I think he said they use "meet and greet" how ironic 😂

Last time they waited ages for their car to be delivered to them due to some error.

• Haha
I think he said they use "meet and greet" how ironic 😂

Last time they waited ages for their car to be delivered to them due to some error.
I think you will find that greepys meet and greet was Mummy Jane
Also in a meet and greet you wait while they bring the car to you. they dont park it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the drainage system where Creepy, Despereux and all their homies filmed the next big skate video 😂 😂 .

yukbfj.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has isabelles tik tok gone? The one where she ends up in a very short black minidress
Sure is and I’m glad! Totally inappropriate, my kids showed me and said she’s going to be inundated by weirdo’s posting that!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Prinny is going with them to the new house. The way Sarah was talking the other day about being scared of Jace pulling her fur and her biting Jace. They are just so lazy and are going to use any made up excuse to pap her off to Jane so they don’t have to look after her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh Jesus has she been "designing" again she is bloody thick!
Had a peek you see her IFAM are teaching her all about rain covers for prams :eek: Oh she may claim it as her own design!
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a Lidl carrier bag raincover out yet, at least that would be unique! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know your content is tit when the best part is the cute Easter baskets at Home sense. A night without technology hahaha don't make me laugh I have seen your Instagram you been playing with the kiddies again on it :rolleyes:
Did he actually buy gifts at the airport Jesus, Chris!
If my partner walked in with gifts from the airport or the motorway services after visiting a cute little city I would throw them at him :eek:
True love never dies though eh!
Not just her content but her LIFE must be tit!!

Hi Lee 👋

While you're here, can you confirm how much you paid Dodgy Delonge to film you falling off rails?

Also, why isn't One-Trick repping your skates? Roces and Razors on the daily but no GBoots in sight 🤷‍♀️

1580588634368.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked to sit by Creepy because the other person didn't smell nice, bet they wish they had stayed where they were
Creepy looks like he absolutely REEKS!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.