The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out to the car?
Only if she’s a very lot lucky. That poor poor (thankfully not pregnant) hound. I sympathise for this animal as much as those poor poor long-suffering children. Thank goodness Prinny hasn’t been used to boost their takings. I imagine her pups would be worth a few hundred pounds each and she would likely throw a reasonably sized litter as small dogs tend to. Given she is unlikely to have been health scored or her parents breeding co-efficient (genetic testing to stop over breeding - ‘unseat’) her pups could have all manner of health problems.

Only if she’s a very lot lucky. That poor poor (thankfully not pregnant) hound. I sympathise for this animal as much as those poor poor long-suffering children. Thank goodness Prinny hasn’t been used to boost their takings. I imagine her pups would be worth a few hundred pounds each and she would likely throw a reasonably sized litter as small dogs tend to. Given she is unlikely to have been health scored or her parents breeding co-efficient (genetic testing to stop over breeding - ‘unseat’) her pups could have all manner of health problems.
incest not unseat - apologies

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Don't give them ideas:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Thanks again to @Malcolm Conkers for the link !
This is comedy gold 😂😂😂 i have sent the link to everyone I know ! Crying laughing all night ! 🤩

If you have not already done so go over to Instagram to read these guys ! GENIUS TROLLING 😂

Be sure to “look to your left for the comments adjacent “to the pics 😆
Hmm - are “Macy Chestnut“ and Malcolm Conkers one and the same person, I wonder? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm watching Cats and Sarah's comment about "cats singing in the street" makes me think they really didn't stay long as third song in is in a house.

Reactions: 5
Single parent my ass
Love to see her single parent for a few days without any help.
I had to do it when my (now ex) husband worked away for a week every so often while my son was going through chemo.
I do it now ‘officially’ that I’m single, with two kiddos, work two jobs and come home exhausted but still do my mum duties because there’s nobody else to do it for me.
Lazy git.
Sincerely hope your son is finished his treatment and his health is improving. It is amazing what we can manage when the chips are down and we have too. Unlike this miserable, narcissistic excuse of a woman and her greedy side kick - however difficult you’ve coped. Very best wishes to you and yours, stay strong x

Reactions: 13
This reply about a child’s birthday party reminded me of all the times one of the kids would attend a friends party and the siblings ended up staying too. Wonder if they ever actually asked if it was okay or did they assume because their kids were ‘famous’ it was okay.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if he actually was paid at all. And if so, it can't have been that much.

Not sure why they keep saying they are his "mates" though. If they were his mates, he would have spent his last day relaxing with them.
Yes, I really doubt he is getting paid. After all, what are they even filming these tit tricks for? The Lee guy has a couple of thousand followers on social media 🤣 no where near enough to get any kind of paying engagement

Reactions: 9
Hmm - are “Macy Chestnut“ and Malcolm Conkers one and the same person, I wonder? :unsure:
😂😂If I took the credit it’d be like one of Creepy’s ‘tour’ posts. I’d have to face my Lee despereux eventually!!😂😂

edit - I have to say, I’m still not sure if it’s even a troll - I cant stop looking though!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thinking about last nights episode of their shitshow I’m wondering what kind of mother gets home to find her back doors wide open when she’s with her two youngest children and immediately starts filming, whilst sending the other adult with her upstairs to check if anything has been taken. I would be getting my children out the house and back into the car. Lock the doors in car while you all including the dog are there and call the police. There could literally be an intruder in your house at that moment.

She claims to live in fear at the current house and has said they don’t let the girls play in the garden because of fear of trolls. Yet when she gets in and finds evidence of a break in she reacts as if it’s all, well, staged for attention.

Why did you not call the police lazy? Why did you stay there waiting for the potential intruder to snatch your kids or assault you or granny Jane.

Which mother are you? The one who stages a break in in front of your 7 year old, or the one who doesn’t safeguard your 7 and 1 year old against a potential intruder in their home. You’re obviously one of these mothers. I think I know which one...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thinking about last nights episode of their shitshow I’m wondering what kind of mother gets home to find her back doors wide open when she’s with her two youngest children and immediately starts filming, whilst sending the other adult with her upstairs to check if anything has been taken. I would be getting my children out the house and back into the car. Lock the doors in car while you all including the dog are there and call the police. There could literally be an intruder in your house at that moment.

She claims to live in fear at the current house and has said they don’t let the girls play in the garden because of fear of trolls. Yet when she gets in and finds evidence of a break in she reacts as if it’s all, well, staged for attention.

Why did you not call the police lazy? Why did you stay there waiting for the potential intruder to snatch your kids or assault you or granny Jane.

Which mother are you? The one who stages a break in in front of your 7 year old, or the one who doesn’t safeguard your 7 and 1 year old against a potential intruder in their home. You’re obviously one of these mothers. I think I know which one...
This got me too - I’d assume after a break in you’d put a post up advising there had been an event at the family home which didn’t need to be discussed further but there would be a vlog after it calms down. Surely you’d be scrambling to grab your phone and call the police or your partner. All they’re doing at this point is teaching their kids dishonesty is fine (and pays?) but also to live in fear of these fake scenarios. At the age of 7, if my parents kept saying the house had been broken into, I wouldn’t have been sleeping. I’d hope they they’d spend whatever they’re money on getting those poor girls into therapy before the damage is irreparable.

Reactions: 18
Yes, I really doubt he is getting paid. After all, what are they even filming these tit tricks for? The Lee guy has a couple of thousand followers on social media 🤣 no where near enough to get any kind of paying engagement
Also in some of the pictures there is another guy a lot nearer to the skater filming it.Greepy is always in the back ground with hes camera

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sincerely hope your son is finished his treatment and his health is improving. It is amazing what we can manage when the chips are down and we have too. Unlike this miserable, narcissistic excuse of a woman and her greedy side kick - however difficult you’ve coped. Very best wishes to you and yours, stay strong x
Thank you.
We lost him 4 years ago this month but he fought hard. I only coped because he did. He was my strength and still is.

But it's true, you just manage and you have to! We have no choice, especially as parents, but to just plod on and get on with things. I didn't have any family to call for help so I just did it myself because I had no choice and the same goes for my situation now. I have two kids who need caring for and they're MY kids anyway, so it's my job to make sure they're up, dressed and fed for school/nursery, bathed and in bed by 8 at the latest. I wouldn't dream of calling someone to do it for me. Sarah doesn't know she's born.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The first doll is one I found online. Im not into reborns but it looks pretty convincing to me. Its $89 or £67.
Then you have the Jace doll that looks like a sack of spuds with arms/legs/head attached for £250!!
I didn't realise how tit the Jace dolls were...
For £250 that's ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.