The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first doll is one I found online. Im not into reborns but it looks pretty convincing to me. Its $89 or £67.
Then you have the Jace doll that looks like a sack of spuds with arms/legs/head attached for £250!!
That first one looks really convincing actually.

Reactions: 11
You only have to google the word 'reborn' to see plenty of dolls that look a lot more convincing than the Jace one. It's like they didn't even try, lol

I think it's because the Jace ones are soft bodied.
that's part of it I think, he looks floppy. But the face doesn't look realistic either. My daughter has a doll that looks identical to that. £5 at the charity shop (y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, these threads are moving faster than Lazy when there’s a sale at B&M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
According to Gbootsofficial, Chris wasn’t even the one doing the filming, but a Brazilian guy who after a brief look on his account might actually have more than one trick.
So Tagalong Tosspot wasn't even there in an official capacity? How's he going to explain the lack of payment for his trip to Sarah? Maybe he's been putting aside money from his job at Maccy D's so he can pretend to be paid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone confirm with me that Gboots official isn't really anything. It's just a name without a product? I can't see t-shirts, or skates. It seems just an ego project for a bunch of mediocre skaters ( not including Chris, he's tit).

Chris will put it on his CV that he's a sports videographer when really he's been filming for free round some bins in Alicante.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The first doll is one I found online. Im not into reborns but it looks pretty convincing to me. Its $89 or £67.
Then you have the Jace doll that looks like a sack of spuds with arms/legs/head attached for £250!!
I know which one i would pay for

Reactions: 8
But to charge £250 for it is awful! You csn get better looking soft body ones from argos for a fraction of the price and as @KateESJ said the face looks like like the argos dolls 😂
Yeah I was thinking that, extortionate. I also wouldn't class a soft bodied one as a reborn doll? The whole point of reborn dolls is to be life-like for those who like them, or can't have children, I would class the Jace one as just a doll.

Reactions: 12
So Tagalong Tosspot wasn't even there in an official capacity? How's he going to explain the lack of payment for his trip to Sarah? Maybe he's been putting aside money from his job at Maccy D's so he can pretend to be paid.

Tagalong Tosspot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thinking about last nights episode of their shitshow I’m wondering what kind of mother gets home to find her back doors wide open when she’s with her two youngest children and immediately starts filming, whilst sending the other adult with her upstairs to check if anything has been taken. I would be getting my children out the house and back into the car. Lock the doors in car while you all including the dog are there and call the police. There could literally be an intruder in your house at that moment.

She claims to live in fear at the current house and has said they don’t let the girls play in the garden because of fear of trolls. Yet when she gets in and finds evidence of a break in she reacts as if it’s all, well, staged for attention.

Why did you not call the police lazy? Why did you stay there waiting for the potential intruder to snatch your kids or assault you or granny Jane.

Which mother are you? The one who stages a break in in front of your 7 year old, or the one who doesn’t safeguard your 7 and 1 year old against a potential intruder in their home. You’re obviously one of these mothers. I think I know which one...
I agree. If I’d got home and found the doors to my house open I wouldn’t stand there laughing and filming myself repeatedly saying ‘I’m so confused’ whilst touching my face constantly with my sausage fingers, I’d be bloody devastated and shaken up that my house had been broken into.
What a sad, deranged witch to set the whole thing up purely because of a lack of vlog content. This pair cannot sink much lower surely.

Reactions: 27
Can someone confirm with me that Gboots official isn't really anything. It's just a name without a product? I can't see t-shirts, or skates. It seems just an ego project for a bunch of mediocre skaters ( not including Chris, he's tit).
They have just the one product I think. I took the piss out of their description on the last thread. "Soldiers" :rolleyes:

1580573504012.png

They sell them at Slideinline, a shop in Alicante. Surprised all the wide-eyed kids were cheering the old folk in sheer wonderment considering they have a skate shop in the town 🤷‍♀️

1580573431315.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have been out the loop for like ... 6 months so are Jane etc still grooming etc and has there been any more big dramas?
Not watched yet but found this

Reactions: 11
I wonder if he actually was paid at all. And if so, it can't have been that much.

Not sure why they keep saying they are his "mates" though. If they were his mates, he would have spent his last day relaxing with them.
I reckon they 'paid him' in that pair of skates with the pink wheels in his Insta 😉 And Creepy was so shocked and insulted, he went off for the last day in a strop (and also to work out how to explain the lack of spondulix to his grabby wife) 😕😕😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That latest video on sarahs insta story is just sad. Prinny obviously wants to go out for a walk. The poor dog has gained so much weight aswell.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Omg!!! I followed thinking these guys are genius trolls taking the piss out of creepy.
I was snorting and laughing so hard but honestly thought it was a troll account.
Is it not???? Can someone tell me
It's hilarious!!!
is it not ? I can’t believe that’s a real fan 😆 they have done a BREXIT CHRIS today ! No way is that a fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's the type to tell everyone he was but then run away at a stiff breeze 😂
Thank you.
We lost him 4 years ago this month but he fought hard. I only coped because he did. He was my strength and still is.

But it's true, you just manage and you have to! We have no choice, especially as parents, but to just plod on and get on with things. I didn't have any family to call for help so I just did it myself because I had no choice and the same goes for my situation now. I have two kids who need caring for and they're MY kids anyway, so it's my job to make sure they're up, dressed and fed for school/nursery, bathed and in bed by 8 at the latest. I wouldn't dream of calling someone to do it for me. Sarah doesn't know she's born.
Sorry to hear about your son it must have been a tragedy to you but as you say you just have to get one with it, hope you are managing to cope as it never gets any easier you only learn to manage. Try to keep strong

Reactions: 5
If she calls herself a solo parent one more time!!!! I have NO help...my husband is a police officer, away all days and nights. I also work shifts, just me and husband trying to muddle on through. She has her MIL who does it all for her!!!! I actually feel quite angry 😡 reading her posts and realising that she thinks she’s done it all herself. She’s deluded!
I had 2 jobs when my girls where little , paying a child minder as I’d split with my husband and would feel so guilty that I wasn’t there with them all the time but I also wanted to set an example, they are very successful now in their careers so I feel vindicated! Same later with my sons but I wasn’t technically a single parent then , but I was for years and didn’t crow about it I just did what had to be done ! She’s a joke !!! But not a funny one ! 😏

Reactions: 9
This got me too - I’d assume after a break in you’d put a post up advising there had been an event at the family home which didn’t need to be discussed further but there would be a vlog after it calms down. Surely you’d be scrambling to grab your phone and call the police or your partner. All they’re doing at this point is teaching their kids dishonesty is fine (and pays?) but also to live in fear of these fake scenarios. At the age of 7, if my parents kept saying the house had been broken into, I wouldn’t have been sleeping. I’d hope they they’d spend whatever they’re money on getting those poor girls into therapy before the damage is irreparable.
If they fabricate this intruder story any more they're in danger of falling into 'the boy who cried wolf' territory and all their protestations that they are victims to terrible forms of stalking and trolling will fall on deaf ears. They are building a reputation for themselves as exaggerators at best, liars at worst. If they ever DO fall victim to a genuine break-in, everyone will call set-up.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.