The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪just proving creepy that you read here, photo of your grey wardrobe for us 🤦‍♀️. The only loser (Lisa Simpson snapshot in corner) is you creepster. View attachment 78619

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣your not safe either lazy, text all over your humongous plate of food 🤪🤣😂. Now Esme is getting in on the mouth action, she’s doing duck lips....... whilst you lazy are trying to act like a 6 year old 🤪 with your 👅 hanging out 👎👎👎View attachment 78620
They’re doing it on purpose - pulling faces to get us on Tattle to comment - that’s why their YT channel should be set as kids and so childish. It shows that that they target young Ifam by the way they talk and write comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having been burgled, this isn’t how you re-act!!! You feel shaken and heartbroken even if nothing was taken (we had alot taken). We didn’t feel safe in our own home. We even waited a couple of hours for the police to arrive. Hours feeling shaken and tearful whilst waiting for foresenics to take fingerprints etc. Remaining door locks changed etc...

Why does she think she can get away with this - surely there must be something someone can do!
No mention of the ‘break in’ from Chris then? His anxiety would have been through the roof if it was true. Being in another country would have made it worse. All he mentioned was the skating on his instagram. Definitely not on the same page as Sarah this time!

Reactions: 24
Instead of worrying about what people are discussing on a website which you’ve CHOSEN to read. Maybe worry where your husband was yesterday when he pretended he was skating with the boys yet they clearly weren’t skating and said so, and Chris was no where to be seen.You’re welcome

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The video of him doing his trick in his latest insta post, is making me die of second hand embarrassment.
At one point he's moving so slowly, he looks like he's going backwards.
And you can almost hear his body groaning as he crouches to jump.
It really is like the cool kids, letting the old man have a go in the skate park. Just so he can re-live a bit of his youth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪just proving creepy that you read here, photo of your grey wardrobe for us 🤦‍♀️. The only loser (Lisa Simpson snapshot in corner) is you creepster. View attachment 78619

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣your not safe either lazy, text all over your humongous plate of food 🤪🤣😂. Now Esme is getting in on the mouth action, she’s doing duck lips....... whilst you lazy are trying to act like a 6 year old 🤪 with your 👅 hanging out 👎👎👎View attachment 78620
Single parent my ass
Love to see her single parent for a few days without any help.
I had to do it when my (now ex) husband worked away for a week every so often while my son was going through chemo.
I do it now ‘officially’ that I’m single, with two kiddos, work two jobs and come home exhausted but still do my mum duties because there’s nobody else to do it for me.
Lazy git.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The video of him doing his trick in his latest insta post, is making me die of second hand embarrassment.
At one point he's moving so slowly, he looks like he's going backwards.
And you can almost hear his body groaning as he crouches to jump.
It really is like the cool kids, letting the old man have a go in the skate park. Just so he can re-live a bit of his youth.
In my head, there’s just him and ‘Pedro’ there. The rest of them have gone to that house, away from him. I don’t think the ‘ambiguous’ insta posts about his role there will have helped. I hope someone turns all this into a real tv series one day - it would be funnier than anything I’ve seen in my whole life! He deserves a way bigger audience.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I ESCECIALLY love beans on toast Sarah View attachment 78638
Criminal ref number? for what is this business owner deluded? has she heard of shop comparison sites?
Has she seen the ads Aldi do, compare a basket of goodies and price checking?
It really is no crime! I see it now "Officer this person claims to have found my products cheaper online, officer yeah really and can you? Baby and me oh no of course not I googled it and everything" :eek:
I also thought Baby and Me was a separate business to "a limited" company that they claim are getting harassment on?
What is this a new case with new ref numbers? do you think Asda will hunt tattlers down for posting Aldis Teabags at a cheaper price? Hmmm, the business world just got a whole lot trickier going off these rules.

Out of the kindness of my heart, I found the correct ones for you on Alibaba :)
Calling people weirdos well that is simply not very professional at all. Maybe just moderate the comments and ignore them?
H447f270fb84641fcb576a6161f4f18e67.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-01 4 dollars to pounds - Google Search.png

Screenshot_2020-02-01 Wholesale Natural Wooden Baby Toys Cotton Crochet Animal Ring Rattle Tee...png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Unbelievable. Everyone knows where they live yet they want safety for the girls but vlog they stay home alone 🙄 Now vlogging that their house remains not alarmed when they go out!! Looks like the pesky naughty elves have escaped again & opened the doors 😂 Also who leaves all the garden furniture cushions outside uncovered in January??! Set of tramps!!
Probably left the door open in the hope that any intruders would clear out the tat ready for their move
Seriously how much tit can that daft bint chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My thoughts exactly "solo parenting" what a pisstaker!!
I’m a single mum to 8 children all under 15 I get up at 4:30am every single day , I do every single school run , changing a bun bag happens multiple times a day in my house I also cook , do homework, do bath time , Hoover , do all the other house work , do the food shop , all by myself maybe I should put a insta story of how amazing I am 😂😂..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If Lazy thought there had been an intruder, first thing she would've done is reported it since they already have a crime number and ongoing investigation due to all the crazies 🤥

They really don't think through the script of their TV show properly, do they? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is Spain known for it's prevalence of rails for middle-aged, one-trick skaters? Surely the UK has plenty of rails to jump onto. The whole Spain trip is so bizarre. I wonder if Sarah is suspicious or embarrassed at all or just buys into the whole skating nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Spain known for it's prevalence of rails for middle-aged, one-trick skaters? Surely the UK has plenty of rails to jump onto. The whole Spain trip is so bizarre. I wonder if Sarah is suspicious or embarrassed at all or just buys into the whole skating nonsense.
I wonder if he actually was paid at all. And if so, it can't have been that much.

Not sure why they keep saying they are his "mates" though. If they were his mates, he would have spent his last day relaxing with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the most embarrassing part of his skating is the way he thanks the ifam for thier incredible comments !
These are 11/12’year old girls who set up these fan pages ( some of them are verging on creepy )
and their aim is to get a like or a comment or a follow ... and he calls us crazy !! These ifam are deluded very young girls and he laps it all up it’s so wrong they don’t think he’s skating is good they just want a reply 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.