The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Lazy thought she was tucking into one of these the other day.

33BA8A82-D66D-4512-9591-9E2C9FC96E36.jpeg

It’s just that wide angle lens making it look a lot smaller and further away than it actually was.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What a creepy coincidence that the dress he weirdly filmed himself moaning over is pretty much the same dress the Fizz girl wore a few days ago.
:sick:

creepy2.jpg

creepy.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just read some reviews, it's all good 😜 there's a Burger King virtually next door..... phew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope nobody bothers contacting the tit hole holiday place they're staying at in July... Why? Because they'll actually have to stay there then. Living their best life as per 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a little nosey about on family Fizz’s channel yesterday to see how viewing compares to the Chav family. Bloody hell what a massive difference! 😳 Even the girls individual channel and the one they have together are all blowing the Inghams out of the water. Oh what could have been if noncey mcnonce face had’nt been/ is a sick creepy shithead.
The only difference between family fizz and the Ingham’s is that they haven’t been involved in any scandal. They’re still guilty of exploiting their kids for their own monetary gain, not to mention depriving their kids of an education and friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Family Fizz already got over 180,000 views on the birth vlog, only got posted 2 hours ago....That's gotta sting Mingham's. :p:p🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure the calibre of guests will take kindly to some nonce filming their kids around the pool. Creepy is SO going to get another black eye at this place 🤣 I am bleeping living for this holiday!

(from Tripadvisor)

1581016035755.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So on the day FAMILY FIZZ show the amazing but swift delivery of their baby boy surrounded by their little loving family unit who promote healthy living and celebration of life ! ( HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Georgie , Darren & kids ) 💗 we are treated to INGHAMS - 7 mins + of Izzy cringe A F waffling and the announcement of yet another holiday to Spain in July which no doubt will be full of candy floss and burgers and chips • woopdey doo • 😬

CHALK AND CHEESE !

And that guys is all I’m going to say on the matter !
The Fizz Family are equally different and strange and deserve a very wide swerve

Reactions: 10
I really hope nobody bothers contacting the tit hole holiday place they're staying at in July... Why? Because they'll actually have to stay there then. Living their best life as per 😉
Yer I'd rather see them predtend to have the best time ever in a crappy hotel then it get canceled because of "trolls"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She starts the vlog saying that in the morning when she gets up normally she doesn't get dressed and hangs about in her pyjamas. Within a minute or so she says she is one of those people who gets up and gets ready and dressed straight away!!!! Can't be both🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope creepy didn’t need the nhs today as their computers were down nationwide

Reactions: 3
Rented for sure no way they could be approved for another mortgage when this sale still not finalised surely.
She did give snippets away about rooms etc. If I had their money I would go for something like this.

Reactions: 5
Has she really just slated Isabelle's old school's prom! They vlogged that and praised the place at the time!
stating the amazing mums and dads all clubbed together for food etc. They went on to praise the kids then donated the leftover food to the homeless! And that is classed as bodged job (cant understand put on accents sorry) ?? Respect and manners this family do not have!
Screenshot_2020-02-06 ISABELLE'S LEAVERS PROM + WE DO SOMETHING AMAZING - YouTube.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.