The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about that this morning when I heard the news and yes Creepy that is exactly the same as you think you can hide behind the ifam as they always keep loving you or loving something ! and Lazy is exactly the same and all she wants to do is sit on her posterior if she knows what that means and lie about everything and thinking everyone is jealous of them NO HELL NO there is no one jealous of anyone of your family quite the opposite.
This is exactly like what I’ve said before. A teach would be sacked and written off if they did this with a 16/17 year old.

youtube are disgusting not safeguarding their child viewers

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I thought about that this morning when I heard the news and yes Creepy that is exactly the same as you think you can hide behind the ifam as they always keep loving you or loving something ! and Lazy is exactly the same and all she wants to do is sit on her posterior if she knows what that means and lie about everything and thinking everyone is jealous of them NO HELL NO there is no one jealous of anyone of your family quite the opposite.
That's gotta be a free holiday!
As per my graphic I posted earlier today. That’s an ad. Needs to be disclosed as ad. They are using a code for their fans. No way it’s paid for or they wouldn’t be disclosing the resort name ( bit brave doing that 5 months in advance when people ring these places)

edit. The review someone posted below look a out as successful as babyandme reviews

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Isn't clubmac meant to be a s**t hole? Apologies to anyone that may have booked there :D

I never book anywhere without reading the Tripadvisor reviews. Maybe Sarah's doing this for commission knowing they'll get ratted out by the haters and won't have to go anyway.

Screenshot 2020-02-06 at 17.16.49.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So you surprise the girls with 5 months notice of a holiday? Giving all the details probably means that all the accommodation has now been booked for the whole of July by the ifam!
I bet that's the idea though and come july something will happen so they can't go!

Reactions: 10
Sorry but that intr. Mother and kids all vacation and shopping.. With big name tags over their heads, and then a short clip of dad jumping on skates no name.
He is a no name, not part of their family.

Sorry but I got breathing problem with Sarahs little good morning. I am not a person who can be lazy staying in bed or in pajamas around I need to get strait up getting dressed and makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So weres the suprize holiday

There in for massive shock club mac whoooo pmsl in there in for ruff ride trust me on this I xant say why but loads people go I'll there'll I'm saying I now this place extremely well trust me also know the owner very very well my mouth is zipped they wont stay there move to another hotel and the waterpark is walking distance not in site

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

There in for massive shock club mac whoooo pmsl in there in for ruff ride rust me on this I xant say why but loads people go I'll there'll I'm saying I now this place extremely well trust me also know the owner very very well my mouth is zipped
"rust me on this" 😂 is that a hint on the quality of the swimming facilities

Reactions: 5
So on the day FAMILY FIZZ show the amazing but swift delivery of their baby boy surrounded by their little loving family unit who promote healthy living and celebration of life ! ( HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Georgie , Darren & kids ) 💗 we are treated to INGHAMS - 7 mins + of Izzy cringe A F waffling and the announcement of yet another holiday to Spain in July which no doubt will be full of candy floss and burgers and chips • woopdey doo • 😬

CHALK AND CHEESE !

And that guys is all I’m going to say on the matter !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Straight to the candy aisle, Domino's, and the freezer for Ben & Jerry's, but theyre trying to eat healthy guyzzzzz
Its the parents way of keeping control of their kids...sweets, takeaways,clothes and t
This is exactly like what I’ve said before. A teach would be sacked and written off if they did this with a 16/17 year old.

Omg how can anyone find living the ingham life a reasin to be jealous😠 no thanks. Im happy working a proper job, sleeping content at night and being loved not hated!! Hope karma works her magic. Oh and damn...i hear they have just booked a holiday at club mac...sheesh...my sister is taking her kids their again...best warn her
I did assume Chris was with him, I do hope so anyway.
I think shes got some serious disorder myself. She enjoys hatred and thrives of it...also i heard that her brother who she disowned is/was homeless and on drugs and she never helps out!! Her smackhead sister same...the grinding mouth of her sister.

Shes probably lying in this!!! We go to Alcudia and palma nova lots...so im hoping if we bump into them i will give a wide berth.

Reactions: 8

Did they even realise that the platforms istagram and tik tok are illegal for under 16's

• Wow
SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A SECRET HOLIDAY! + ALL NEW INTRO!!

The vlog starts with the tackiest intro I ever did see. It features herpes lips kissing Jace and the overgrown teenager is on his skates. It's the original Endless Summer song and doesn't suit the titles at all 🤮

Lazy is stood in the kitchen and it's dark outside. She's surprisingly cheery for it being so early in the morning. Creepy is asleep upstairs and she is almost whispering. She told him to sleep in and she will sort the children out because she has a meeting at Esme's school for her prom. It's 7:10 am and Isabelle is sat on the sofa having a cup of tea. Lazy says when she is awake she is straight up, teeth brushed and ready but Creepy spends at least 20 minutes skulking around, 15 minutes on the sofa and then gets a cup of tea and gets in the car. Think it's the other way around, Lazy.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in a white spotty shirt (off to court are we?) and in a cheery mood. Jace usually sleeps until 10am but a delivery driver woke Creepy up at 9am and Jace woke at 9:30. He's about to lean up after breakf
ast. He says Lazy will be shocked to see him wearing the shirt and he can't even take himself seriously. Creepy says the shirt was bought ages ago and he wanted to spice it up a bit. Yeah ok, you tell yourself that. Creepy you believe your own lies but we all know you were banned from driving.:rolleyes: Jace wipes Isabelle's blanket on the floor.

Lazy is home from her meeting. She screeches into the camera as usual. She remembers Isabelle's prom and it seemed like a bodge job but all the parents are very serious about it this time and that's Lazy's type of prom. :rolleyes: She likes planning and hard work. Esme's prom will have a vintage open top bus for them to travel on. They haven't thought of a theme yet. There's another meeting in a few weeks to look at a venue. Lazy has been finalising some travel plans for the year and says they are going to amazing places. They're going to old places and a new place. They have just confirmed a holiday for July. She thought the blankets would be here by now but they won't arrive for a couple of days so she won't be busy today. :rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy and Creepy cleaning the kitchen.

Jace is say on the sofa with Lazy, who says he seems to have skipped his nap. She reads him a book and he falls asleep.

Isabelle is home from school. She says she's going to try out a hack. She's wanted to try it for ages. the hack is putting both legs in one leg of the trousers. She couldn't do it and nearly rips them so pretends to cry. Is this girl 4 or 14? :rolleyes: She tells us how her school is laid out and says her friend shouted out in the locker room. She plays the video for everyone to listen to. Isabelle says she is the mum of her friendship group and is off to her friend's house on Friday. She shows a video she made with Esme of them throwing a bath bomb and glitter in the bath. :rolleyes: Isabelle's friend phones her and she isn't sure who it is. She tells us about an app she used to make a video for a friend to thank her all the support she has given her the past year. Esme and Isla are off to dance with Lazy.

Creepy says he's making tuna salad for him and Isabelle. He says he's trying to eat healthy so is eating two punnets of grapes a day. He drowns the salad in mayonnaise. Is it maggots for dessert, Creepy? You probably found them hiding in that disgusting beanie. 🤮

Lazy is in Isabelle's bedroom having a catch up with Isabelle. Isabelle has a history project to do and it's boring so she doesn't want to do it. It's about the role of women in World War I. :rolleyes:

They're about to end the vlog but before they do she tells Isabelle that she'd finalised three holiday today. Isabelle wants to know where they are going because she was the first born child and Lazy says she will tell her one. Esme and Isla come downstairs. Lazy tells the girls they are going to Majorca in July, one of their favourite destinations, staying in Club Mac. It has a waterpark and some of the ifam recommended it. :rolleyes: In the description there is a discount code so I guess it is #gifted. Lazy says Majorca is her favourite holiday destination. :rolleyes:

Lazy thanks the ifam for watching and tells the ifam to comment their holiday plans for the holiday down below. Esme does her riddle.

End of vlog.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg as if they’re going to club mac. Every year without fail I see a Facebook post about someone advising people not to go, hand food and mouth and food poisoning is rife in that place. from what I’ve gathered from people I know, it’s a chav paradise. Parents drinking all day every day letting their children run feral. At least some big tattooed man there might know who chris is and knock him out.
Cue the ifam now sat begging parents to book, putting the pressure on their parents, just so they can see their idols.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They will rust me there be rusty by time they come home😂

SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A SECRET HOLIDAY! + ALL NEW INTRO!!

The vlog starts with the tackiest intro I ever did see. It features herpes lips kissing Jace and the overgrown teenager is on his skates. It's the original Endless Summer song and doesn't suit the titles at all 🤮

Lazy is stood in the kitchen and it's dark outside. She's surprisingly cheery for it being so early in the morning. Creepy is asleep upstairs and she is almost whispering. She told him to sleep in and she will sort the children out because she has a meeting at Esme's school for her prom. It's 7:10 am and Isabelle is sat on the sofa having a cup of tea. Lazy says when she is awake she is straight up, teeth brushed and ready but Creepy spends at least 20 minutes skulking around, 15 minutes on the sofa and then gets a cup of tea and gets in the car. Think it's the other way around, Lazy.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in a white spotty shirt (off to court are we?) and in a cheery mood. Jace usually sleeps until 10am but a delivery driver woke Creepy up at 9am and Jace woke at 9:30. He's about to lean up after breakf
ast. He says Lazy will be shocked to see him wearing the shirt and he can't even take himself seriously. Creepy says the shirt was bought ages ago and he wanted to spice it up a bit. Yeah ok, you tell yourself that. Creepy you believe your own lies but we all know you were banned from driving.:rolleyes: Jace wipes Isabelle's blanket on the floor.

Lazy is home from her meeting. She screeches into the camera as usual. She remembers Isabelle's prom and it seemed like a bodge job but all the parents are very serious about it this time and that's Lazy's type of prom. :rolleyes: She likes planning and hard work. Esme's prom will have a vintage open top bus for them to travel on. They haven't thought of a theme yet. There's another meeting in a few weeks to look at a venue. Lazy has been finalising some travel plans for the year and says they are going to amazing places. They're going to old places and a new place. They have just confirmed a holiday for July. She thought the blankets would be here by now but they won't arrive for a couple of days so she won't be busy today. :rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy and Creepy cleaning the kitchen.

Jace is say on the sofa with Lazy, who says he seems to have skipped his nap. She reads him a book and he falls asleep.

Isabelle is home from school. She says she's going to try out a hack. She's wanted to try it for ages. the hack is putting both legs in one leg of the trousers. She couldn't do it and nearly rips them so pretends to cry. Is this girl 4 or 14? :rolleyes: She tells us how her school is laid out and says her friend shouted out in the locker room. She plays the video for everyone to listen to. Isabelle says she is the mum of her friendship group and is off to her friend's house on Friday. She shows a video she made with Esme of them throwing a bath bomb and glitter in the bath. :rolleyes: Isabelle's friend phones her and she isn't sure who it is. She tells us about an app she used to make a video for a friend to thank her all the support she has given her the past year. Esme and Isla are off to dance with Lazy.

Creepy says he's making tuna salad for him and Isabelle. He says he's trying to eat healthy so is eating two punnets of grapes a day. He drowns the salad in mayonnaise. Is it maggots for dessert, Creepy? You probably found them hiding in that disgusting beanie. 🤮

Lazy is in Isabelle's bedroom having a catch up with Isabelle. Isabelle has a history project to do and it's boring so she doesn't want to do it. It's about the role of women in World War I. :rolleyes:

They're about to end the vlog but before they do she tells Isabelle that she'd finalised three holiday today. Isabelle wants to know where they are going because she was the first born child and Lazy says she will tell her one. Esme and Isla come downstairs. Lazy tells the girls they are going to Majorca in July, one of their favourite destinations, staying in Club Mac. It has a waterpark and some of the ifam recommended it. :rolleyes: In the description there is a discount code so I guess it is #gifted. Lazy says Majorca is her favourite holiday destination. :rolleyes:

Lazy thanks the ifam for watching and tells the ifam to comment their holiday plans for the holiday down below. Esme does her riddle.

End of vlog.:rolleyes:
Izzy dont like fish she said in one the vlogs

Reactions: 2
Oi creepy and lazy take a gander at this. See “16 years old” is still classed as grooming you pair of sick bastards!!!!!!! It’s called abusing your prominent position of trust. Even in your favourite city of Edinburgh it’s the talk of the town and the word “weirdo” and “grooming” seems to be coming up a lot. You can deny it all you like Lazy you useless inflatable hole but you know deep down it’s wrong. Unless of course your morals are where your brothers and your husbands are..........in the gutter.

Attachments

Reactions: 17

There in for massive shock club mac whoooo pmsl in there in for ruff ride rust me on this I xant say why but loads people go I'll there'll I'm saying I now this place extremely well trust me also know the owner very very well my mouth is zipped
I think the surprise bit is the fact that they're not going "right now"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.