The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah talking about the beach in alcudia - “it’s so child friendly as it’s so shallow for miles and miles and no currents” Was this the beach where they left Jace?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they forget they told the girls so we get another "surprise holiday" video the day they leave 🤣

Sarah talking about the beach in alcudia - “it’s so child friendly as it’s so shallow for miles and miles and no currents” Was this the beach where they left Jace?
No I think that was somewhere near salou.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"rust me on this" 😂 is that a hint on the quality of the swimming facilities
Well let's just say no way on this earth I'd stay there even though I know the owner rust me pmsl made you all laugh lol

I bet they forget they told the girls so we get another "surprise holiday" video the day they leave 🤣

No I think that was somewhere near salou.
No wasnt there it was when they were in the tin can

Reactions: 3
So you surprise the girls with 5 months notice of a holiday? Giving all the details probably means that all the accommodation has now been booked for the whole of July by the ifam!
Perhaps this is to cover up where they’re really going! Why would they do a surprise announcement this early? Whatever will they film closer to the time if the girls already know.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps this is to cover up where they’re really going! Why would they do a surprise announcement this early? Whatever will they film closer to the time if the girls already know.
I will find out

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So on the day FAMILY FIZZ show the amazing but swift delivery of their baby boy surrounded by their little loving family unit who promote healthy living and celebration of life ! ( HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Georgie , Darren & kids ) 💗 we are treated to INGHAMS - 7 mins + of Izzy cringe A F waffling and the announcement of yet another holiday to Spain in July which no doubt will be full of candy floss and burgers and chips • woopdey doo • 😬

CHALK AND CHEESE !

And that guys is all I’m going to say on the matter !
Don’t forget lazy looking like a lobster. Endless footage of swimming pools, water parks and Creepy filming Isabelle parading around in her bikini!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they claim to be moving Because they don’t feel safe, trolls outing there address excetera, excetera. Then why did Sarah proceed to tell everyone that Islas new room is a weird shape and has a weird ceiling. I mean I’m sure It wouldn’t take long for someone to find it based on just that information?
I think I did. I will try locate again and post it.

Reactions: 2
So on the day FAMILY FIZZ show the amazing but swift delivery of their baby boy surrounded by their little loving family unit who promote healthy living and celebration of life ! ( HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Georgie , Darren & kids ) 💗 we are treated to INGHAMS - 7 mins + of Izzy cringe A F waffling and the announcement of yet another holiday to Spain in July which no doubt will be full of candy floss and burgers and chips • woopdey doo • 😬

CHALK AND CHEESE !

And that guys is all I’m going to say on the matter !
I had a little nosey about on family Fizz’s channel yesterday to see how viewing compares to the Chav family. Bloody hell what a massive difference! 😳 Even the girls individual channel and the one they have together are all blowing the Inghams out of the water. Oh what could have been if noncey mcnonce face had’nt been/ is a sick creepy shithead.

Reactions: 10
What an utter bore fest, seriously I think they’ve had enough of vlogging just now but needs must hey, let’s not do anything and not film and hand it to the teenager to speak utter utter crap for most of it. She can’t even speak properly or speak 3 words without saying like in between each one, private school education? My teenager has a much stronger vocabulary it’s actually quite scary. A shirt? Maybe they had a super duper mortgage meeting and wanted to look less chav like but actually made him look even more of one..healthy eating, we are doing alright? Ok then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I presume they are having to advertise it now so the hotel gets more bookings for this upcoming holiday season, rather than near to the end/midway when they're there.

Reactions: 5
I do know they get free passes to the hydropark so you know what's coming

I presume they are having to advertise it now so the hotel gets more bookings for this upcoming holiday season, rather than near to the end/midway when they're there.

Club mac is the cheapest nastiest shittest AI in all of majorca and they couldn't even go on holidays without either a discount or getting a stay at that nasty hell hole for free/discounted?.

This is like going to Edinburgh on January 1st cos they couldnt afford new years. The amounts people claim they are making versus how they actually live dont stack up. If they were actually wealthy wtf are they going to club mac for?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you genuinely know the owner then there's no need for anyone to message nhim about Chris, you can give him the full story 😬
I dont think it's fair to broad cast owners name

I think there travel in tin can all around Scotland as well

Last edited:
In the new intro did they miss giving the girls a name tag? Why is prinny before Chris?

Reactions: 1
#83 No maggots were hurt whilst filming this vlog except the one that went down Sarah’s Gob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they have to do it this early so people will use the discount code to book their holiday and no doubt the Inghams will get a percentage from the Hotel .This is the time when most familys book their holidays so they need to put it out their early
it is all about the money with Creepy and Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.