The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please go and read her latest insta or Facebook post about being a mum it’s absolutely hilarious
I almost died laughing. Sarah, you are far from "Wonder Womum". You do absolutely nothing for your children.

Did you take them to school last week? No, Grooming Granny mother-in-law did that.

Do you regularly take them to school? No. Your noncey husband does that.

Do you feed your children healthy, nutritious meals? No. You allow them to have sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner... If you're feeling kind, you give them a side portion of maggot for dinner.

Do you know what temperature to set the oven to? No. Well, perhaps if you read the prepackaged shit you buy. But you have no clue about home cooked meals.

Do you know when the food is definitely cooked? When they bring it out in the McDonald's bag, perhaps. The rest of the time you don't bother to actually cook.

Do you pay bills? Don't know. Doubtful. I know you know how to fleece your followers, though.

You do nothing for your kids. Nothing. You've been sat in the same spot for hours on Instagram, filming your baby playing rather than getting down on the floor and playing with him, or taking him out to the park or somewhere interesting... Not a beach though, you'd probably leave him alone again there.

Instead of making sure your children are well cared for, you're too busy bigging yourself up on social media. The time it took your big meatball head to write that total bollocks about yourself, you could have taken the time to do the following:

- Physically interacted with your baby.
- Booked the girls appointments at the hairdresser's.
- Packed up a bit of the house.
- Made an appointment with the solicitors to divorce that creepy husband of yours.

Go eat another maggot, you absolute fucking knobend.

Reactions: 97
Well said!! I fully agree with everything written

Reactions: 24
God, Sarah irritates me more than a pesky wasp at a picnic

Reactions: 12
Proving a point is exactly what she does because when she sees on here that everyone is talking about the kids not getting a social life the next thing you hear is one of the girls going to see a friend and that is the only time they get to meet their friends. Taking the girls away on long holidays like that is not doing them any good as they are confined to keeping each other company and not getting to talk and play with others the same age as themselves.

Reactions: 11
This maggot thing is hilarious how you gonna worm your way out of this one Lazy

Reactions: 40
Tattle predicted the maggot a while back

The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.