The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy has the blue tick badge thing on insta. His head will be double the size

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
🤣 not much of a lads trip looks like someone's brought thiers kids and wife along. Knew Thier was a reason Chris was allowed to go!
Exactly. Its the sort of thing you see played out in soaps all the time. Shes been groomed by him and its awful to watch.
Its a disgrace what goes on in that household and you would think Lazy would see what is happening when everyone else can and you would question your daughter as to why she is so upset at her step dad going away especially when she is not seeing her real dad. He must be desperate for money if thats what it took to get him away from them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Creepy has the blue tick badge thing on insta. His head will be double the size

You have to ask for it, just like Lazy did.

Chris is trying to big himself up by asking for a blue tick, probably to impress his bladder bois :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Funny how weve been talking about these odd pages and now Sarah comments this
Lazy tells so many lies now she is not sure of the truth or lies. However if you can purchase the same article anywhere even at a higher price which would be doubtful but it does prove that she has not got the articles custom made to her OWN designs other than hers has a label designed by her so thats where the difference comes in !

Reactions: 8
If she comes out with the weighted blankets that’s definitely where they come from. I ordered them for our SEN group to see what they were like. They were TERRIBLE not properly stitched, pellets just coming out. Ended up sending them back.
Isla another surprise gift 😒
well ,guess it was pension dayyesterday!! Cannot believe how much money they waste ,yet get nanna to buy the girls clothes/ gifts and pricy items!!😠 Don't have any issues charging over the top for your tatty merch ,do you lazy ,yet you trailed poor jace around all the cheap/ bargain shops when YOU were paying!!!

Reactions: 10
Excellent customer service as always..

why are people having to ask on Instagram for the washing instructions, is that not meant to be included when purchasing?. Can’t even put them in the washing machine. Guessing it’s incase they fall apart

for someone that cries troll all the time she doesn’t know when she’s actually being trolled. Bitsandbats whoever you are cracked me up
e
She wouldn't 'advise machine washing' because she would 'advise purchasing a new blanket when it gets filthy'!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought creepy bought new clothes to take away with him! He still looks the same old sweaty, disgusting mess that he usually does! He made a point of saying how HOT it was in his insta stories, but has a t-shirt on under that grey long sleeved top and the beanie is still stuck to his head! I wonder if those skater boys know that he's a closet ginger who dyes his hair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone going to jace tea party meet up, am new to group me and my little girl esmae going. Esmae is going to be 4 at the meet up 😁 she found the ingham family on YouTube when she was 2 and watched them every day since so she is going to be one excited girl when she gets baby jace and gets to meet everyone for her 4th birthday super excited we are travelling from Inverness Scotland x

Spotted this post on the 'Support the Ingham family FB' .
Oh my goodness. Why on earth would a 2 year old be watching the Minghams? What is the world coming to? Also they are travelling from Scotland for the pathetic rubber Jace meet up that will probably be cancelled at the last minute due to the Creepy and Lazy being a pair of lying deviants.
I cant believe a child (really baby) aged 2 would even know anything about the Inghams so its either a lie or its the parents who put that on as there is no child of that age would be interested in them as the vlogs are not suited to a 2 year old also they would not understand what it is about

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Watching the instas from the skate trip and chris' ego is going to blow up from all those screaming kids!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Watching the instas from the skate trip and chris' ego is going to blow up from all those screaming kids!
Doesn’t look like he’s even skating. He’s cameraman. He’ll totally think they are adoring fans though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lazy tells so many lies now she is not sure of the truth or lies. However if you can purchase the same article anywhere even at a higher price which would be doubtful but it does prove that she has not got the articles custom made to her OWN designs other than hers has a label designed by her so thats where the difference comes in !
Woah there a second! she did NOT even design the label!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after creepy said it's HOT, he's now saying it's not hot and it's not tshirt weather. Hmm.

Also it appears he has two phones, as he must be filming the Instagram stories on one and there's another (burner?) phone in his other hand. Not suspicious at all creepster.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
See Creepy has been in need of some ego stroking and validation of his social media fame. So applied for his instagram blue tick.

So everyone now knows the account is officially owned by the child grooming greasy nonce himself

Creepy posted an Instagram story this morning from his hotel room in alicante... I don't know if I'm just reading into it, but his tone of voice sounds like there's someone with him he's trying to impress. Also sounds like he's just woken up
With the emphasis on HOT, then stating an hour later it's not hot. Defo a female in there with him. Before leaving for school

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Its a disgrace what goes on in that household and you would think Lazy would see what is happening when everyone else can and you would question your daughter as to why she is so upset at her step dad going away especially when she is not seeing her real dad. He must be desperate for money if thats what it took to get him away from them
Obviously I don’t know the situation concerning Isabelle’s bio dad, however the way it stands he has done nothing to help safeguard his daughter. Honestly if he has accepted money then he should be absolutely ashamed of himself. How can he sleep at night knowing the allegations against creepy. That he’s in Isabelle’s room at night, sprawling himself out all over her bed, calling her babe, gorgeous, posting pics on Instagram of her in a bikini or some provocative pose accompanied by creepy hashtags. I just don’t understand. The mind boggles 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So I was looking on buzzfeed and there was a 'weird reasons for divorce' page so I had a look and saw this. My first thought was that Chris had been married before 😂😂
If you listen to shagged married annoyed podcast there is a funny story about a bride walking in on her fiancé on the morning of the wedding to him getting bitty off his mum 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.