The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah you suit purple clothes soooo much, they're really flattering on you. Please wear that colour more often 😊😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one disturbed by Izzy’s use of hashtags on her latest Instagram pic ? Or is this the norm ? 🤔 😮😕
My little sisters are around Isabelle's age and a few of their wee friends have started following me on Insta too (not sure why but 🤷). They all very rarely use hashtags, if at all, since it's "not cool" and if they do, it's mostly memes.

Those hashtags are the same kind of spam that litter Sarah and Chris' posts. #GirlyGirl? #ReallyChris? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Isla begging for toys, has she forgotten that Christmas was only last month and that she was given a disgusting amount of gifts. More more more

Oh and, I’m sure Chris is also starting to pile on the pounds! He’s looking rather porky 🐖 in his cargo camouflage joggers. 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Some Saturday night ☕☕☕

[/QUOTE]
What will it take Sarah for you to see him as the lying, cheating, narcissistic, uncaring, vile piece of scum that he is?

Last edited:
Isla begging for toys, has she forgotten that Christmas was only last month and that she was given a disgusting amount of gifts. More more more

Oh and, I’m sure Chris is also starting to pile on the pounds! He’s looking rather porky 🐖 in his cargo camouflage joggers. 🤢
Where on earth have they shoved all those gifts though? Garage, dining room and Jaces bedroom. Probably all still boxed up and for sale on ebay.

Just to add I realised it sounded like I was saying Isla deserves more gifts. I wasn't you just reminded me of all the gifts and I realised none of them have seen the light of day since xmas

When the transition from skinny jeans to joggers came into effect I was howling. I remember those gross red ones lying on their stairs and Sarah taking the mick out of him for them. That was the first time I realised he must be able to fit into his skinny jeans anymore. It's joggers all day long now but we must remember they aren't a tracksuit kind of family

• Haha
Is this....is this....*Chris'* hand or does the woman behind him just have freaky long arms. Those arent Chris' long feminine fingernails right? Is it possible hes...a vampire?

I'm really scared you guys

Screenshot_20200118-232405_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My little sisters are around Isabelle's age and a few of their wee friends have started following me on Insta too (not sure why but 🤷). They all very rarely use hashtags, if at all, since it's "not cool" and if they do, it's mostly memes.

Those hashtags are the same kind of spam that litter Sarah and Chris' posts. #GirlyGirl? #ReallyChris? 🙄
An average girl probably wouldn’t do those hashtags I think it’s mainly Influencers that do
But I also don’t think Isabelle runs her own account, probably all 3 of them do :rolleyes:
I dont think it's all rosies at home for her to be drinking behind that camera the kids all was nerves that maybe due to constant arguments I think hes very controlling and she gets lot of verbal abuse from him and thats why she dont want to loose weight she gets her own back on camera you cant be with each other 24 7 with out arguments she just goes along with him because shes scared of him she wouldn't get life style she wants if they split and I think she get scared to be on her own and that nobody want her with kids he dont care as he has the control you can see the anger in his face all the time he worsed of the worst
sorry I don’t for one second think Chris is in charge, Sarah is 100% the boss in this family. She could ruin him if she wanted to. I do agree about the arguments tho because neither one of them is happy I’m sure they fight all the time off camera. Maybe they fight in the dining room and that’s why they don’t like to eat dinner in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find those hashtags really worrying. I would never knowingly allow my teen daughter to have an open insta anyway but my rules for insta are no swearing, no being nasty about people even if it’s vague and even if they don’t follow you and no hashtags

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one disturbed by Izzy’s use of hashtags on her latest Instagram pic ? Or is this the norm ? 🤔 😮😕
That is creepy posting for her- always know which post have been him across Izzy’s and Lazy’s insta as he will put . . . Before the hashtags. Lazy doesn’t do this just all the hashtags, Izzy doesn’t hashtag.

Creepy is very controlling over their Instagram accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In tonights vlog Chris said he got up around 7 am ( i think that is to get the girls ready for school while lazy stays in bed ) i think then Jane comes round to take the girls to school ( and she only does it because they pay her ) because they made a reference to both being with jace from 8 to 9 am .and we havent actually seen Chris drive. I definitley think he has been banned from driving
Also, Sarah mentioned Granny Jane coming over first thing in the morning with a “ care package” for Isla when she was off school sick... vet she had to be there anyway to fetch the other two!

He was driving in yesterday's when he took Isla to the doctors, wasn't he?
Well he was sitting in the driver’s seat but not driving per say - whilst Granny Jane hid under under all the crap in the backseat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks all were all good I had a little boy and hes amazing very loved and wanted poor Jace 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
phew these threads move quickly, im howling laughing at these threads...so have they bought a house ?, was Chris just playing at driving the car you know like toddlers do when the cars stationary and they mess with the steering wheel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.