Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
DADS AWAY - GIRLS DAY OUT!

Lazy starts the vlog. The thicko thought the car was breaking down but it's just a dodgy car. She tells us she is going to collect Esme and Creepy is off to 'skate'. She implies it's nice to have a break from Creepy.

Esme is in the car and tells us she drove to Hobbycraft in a Porsche.

Back home and Jace is standing. Lazy is trying to get him to say 'wow'. Jace has the remote and apparently likes the lights on the TV. Be careful Sarah, in a couple of months that might be through the TV during a tantrum. He does have Dixon genes after all. :ROFLMAO:

Everyone is in the Kitchen (which is a mess as usual) and Sarah tells them they are off to the garden centre. Isabelle looks so over this shit. Isla is looking at Esme so she knows how to react.:rolleyes:

They're at Tong Garden Centre and Lazy complains about the cold and how busy it is. She says it isn't the same when it isn't Christmas.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out on the prowl in Bradford and seems over the top giddy about going skating. :rolleyes:

The girls look at the faries and Lazy says they can have a fairy garden at the new house. They look at some dolls and other toys.

They go to the indoor play area and Sarah tells us they nearly weren't let in as it was full. They had to wait 15 minutes to go in. The girls play in the outdoor play area for a while and then they have some time in the indoor area. Lazy said it was only 5 minutes but it definitely seemed longer. Creepy blurred out people in the background too for once. Isla and Esme take him on the slide. Sarah needs to either teach Isla how to carry Jace properly or not let her walk around with him at all. :rolleyes:

We're treated to some clips of Creepy skating. Unfortunately he doesn't fall. He says some areas were too dangerous to skate in. I really can't be bothered to listen to him anymore. :rolleyes:

Lazy has taken the kids for a carvery.

Creeoy is home and sat on the sofa with Lazy. He says he has showered (doubtful). Lazy tells us she hasn't showered. They're off back to one of the houses they saw on Friday tomorrow to measure and are viewing another house that is more expensive but still in budget. They hope to have the house they want b the end of tomorrow. One is cheaper and needs an extension but the other is perfect.

Watch out Bradford, Creepy and Lazy may be moving into your neighbourhood.

๐Ÿ”ด I'm happy to do the vlog round ups whilst @Ghost82 is away if people want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarah infuriates me so much, babbling on about how ifam in Australia would have woken up disappointed that they couldn't get a notebook. No you selfish turd, I think they're more bothered about their country burning to the ground.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Jamhead

VIP Member
Even that old laptop they got Izzy from Very, they went halfs on with Granny and Hi Steve.
Creepy has in the past done a very lot of moaning about Very. The keyboard Esme got at Christmas was from Very.

Also the whole not watching the vlogs, i might be the only one who thinks this but im just going to say it anyway.
If someone wants to watch the vlog on youtube with no adblocker then that is upto them, they are still entitled to an opinion and a moan. People are going to step away from this thread if they feel they can't comment about what they've watched. And i see more people adding *watched on invidious/*watched with adblocker. Like they need to try and soften the fact they've dared to watch a vlog.
I understand people dont want them to have the views but we're all adults, we don't need constant policing.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I can imagine it now, the words of the ifam would be something like this

"omgeeee Sarah is such a good Mum and she works sooooo hard if she wants to Rob us blind with those cheapo blankets then that's up to her. She is an adult she can do what she likes. ilysm Sarah, Chris, Issy, esme, Isla and Jace pace!! And prinny!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ Please reply to me, my grandma died today and I'm so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž"

Honestly that last bit seems harsh, but that's what they're like all competing for affection from them. It's a cult, they can do no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Can'tHelpMyself

So first Gemma in Coronation Street was wearing Issy's lilac coat and then last night she's also got herself a pair of sparkly uggs!! Come on, hands up, which of you works in the Corrie wardrobe department? If Chesney starts dying his hair black, I'll know for sure it's one of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Circlish

VIP Member
I've been busy with the Royals lately, have had no chance to watch the Minghams, guessing it's still the same shit show?
Creepy is still pretending to drive, Issy is still pretending to write her own Instagram posts, Lazy is still pretending to design stuff, Isla and Esme are still pretending to do whatever they rehearsed 2 minutes before Lazy switched the camera on, Jace is pretending to be white blond, Zelda is probably still pretending to be an iFam and Hi Steve is still pretending he's not here.
Prinny and Dave Shirley Ingham are mere figments of our imagination these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Abi 1712

Iโ€™m sorry but the inghams translation of โ€œweโ€™re no longer going to share any information on house situation.โ€ Is more like - we have no fucking idea where we are going to live so weโ€™re going to pretend we HAVE to keep it private so we donโ€™t have to make up excuses and pretend scenarios as weโ€™ve used them all up now!

p.s Chris playing with the Barbie dolls? Bet he was absolutely fucking in his element!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
Their faces when Lazy said they were going to softplay and the garden centre. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor Izzy is sick of her life.

9898.png

9848343.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Pistonbroke

Long time lurker, first poster here. The wife has watched these fuckwits from the beginning and no matter how much I try to stop her she still fucking watches them (although the hate has started to come through). Just wanted to say most of that rubbish appeared to be waste from their business (certainly the boxes) which you cannot dispose of at council waste yards, we certainly can't at ours. If they do the Scotland 500 I live in the Borders and would love to follow these shit houses with a fog horn shouting nonce at them where ever they go.

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT OUR BABY DID!​

It's another day in chav towers and Creepy and Lazy start the vlog. Lazy is cackling away because she almost drove off without Creepy.

Creepy says they have just been to view a house and that there will no longer be any moving updates until they are in the new house because 'the world is full of creepy weirdos' (what like you?). He doesn't say it but it's because we found the house they liked. Hi Creepy and Lazy ๐Ÿ‘‹

Lazy shows us a video of Jace clapping.

Lazy is at the office and saying that she sent some orders wrong to customers as she was tired. They sent the orders back and one of them sent chocolates too. She says it's nice that there's lovely people out there when there are crazy weirdos (like her husband). She is off to scoff the chocolates the lady sent her. :rolleyes:

Jane and Creepy are up at the office as usual and Lazy says Jace will soon be walking. Creepy says he looks like a CGI baby.:rolleyes:

Back home and Jace is standing up again. Creepy is Saying 'clever boy' in his creepy voice. :rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom sorting out her clothes ready for the house move. She gives the ifam ideas of what to do when they are bored and then plugs her latest video.

Esme and Isla are in the kitchen stirring mayonnaise into a bowl of tuna ready for dinner. Esme feeds some to Jace.

We then get a preview of Isabelle's Sassybelle video. It's a day out shopping with the friend and Creepy plugs the video again. Isabelle says she is really proud of it and Lazy tells the ifam to go and watch it.:rolleyes:

Creepy is upstairs playing Barbies with Esme and Isla.

Back downstairs they film Jace standing up and clapping. Lazy says she will be walking soon and complains about how much sleep she's had. She's off to meet Katrina and Nanna tomorrow. Better make sure you have your money ready Nanna.

* Hi Lazy, we know you read here now so make sure your daughter gets an early night ready for her year 7 entry exams tomorrow. ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ด

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Not to mention the creepy weirdo adult man who left his wife, whoโ€™d just broken her arm, and kids so he could stalk and chase down some random teens at a winter amusement place just to hug them ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Chris calling everyone creepy weirdos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ for stalking their every move. Omg how deluded are they. They are the parents who exploit their children 24/7 putting their childhood all over social media and making nothing they do private. Heโ€™s got opened mouthed pictures of his daughters on most thumbnails. Heโ€™s got weirdos time stamping on their videos. They really do think they are full on celebrities. What a ๐Ÿคฌjoke these two are.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Cedann

I canโ€™t believe hes pretty much admitting to reading here ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m embarrassed on your behalf creepy. You say we are obsessed with you but you and your whole family are obsessed with reading what we put here. Piss off out of our thread and take your pack with you.
Also I laughed out loud at the creepiest man on the planet calling us creepy weirdos. Bit ironic that we call YOU creepy instead of your actual name. You are in no position to call anyone creepy Chris. The actual state of you. Donโ€™t show pictures of a house online if you donโ€™t want people online knowing the house. Itโ€™s the most basic common sense. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

thegreencow

VIP Member
SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED!!

Vlog startw with Jace crawling and Sarah screeching. She makes Jace some peanut butter on toast and banana for breakfast. She puts butter on under the peanut butter. :sick: Creepy is outside doing the rubbish. Lazy cackles. :rolleyes:

Lazy says they are off to the office to send off some more Alibaba blankets and notebooks.:rolleyes:

Creepy gets in his car and pretends he's going to drive to the dump. He moans about the size of the bins and says they're not enough for a family of 6. Just order another one then you lazy, moaning shit.:rolleyes:

Lazy is at B&M for some bits and bats including more envelopes for Alibaba and Me and the tacky notebooks.she picks up some pyjamas and dumps them on Jace's pram.

Lazy is at the office and says she has had a delivery of more products from Alibaba. She shows the blue taggie, the hideous flower bib and the balloon blanket. She films the notebook and says she has signed the first 50.

Lazy is at dance and says they have nearly sold out of the notebooks. She says it's not about the money. Oh yes it is Lazy, you need to be able to afford that 500k mortgage. She boasts about the notebook selling out.:mad::rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Isabelle. Creepy says they want to do something fun so they're going to order a takeaway blind. Not my definition of 'fun' but each to their own. :rolleyes:Creepy has opened a word document to write pizza, Chinese, Indian, kebab and they're going to use a number generator to choose. Isabelle doesn't know what a kebab is. :rolleyes:They're having a kebab. Isabelle puts a beanie over her yes and spins the screen on the phone to choose the restaurant. Lazy then calls Creepy and tells him they're all eating together at home.

Esme and Isla are upstairs watching a video. Creepy makes them jump. :rolleyes:

Lazy is sat on the sofa in some rainbow pyjamas she bought earlier and says she might get more tomorrow. Creepy gets jealous and has a tantrum, saying she won't because she didn't get him any. She says she pinned Esme down and breathed Monster Munch breath on her. :sick:

Isla butts in and thanks the ifam for funding her next birthday shopping haul buying all the notebooks. Lazy pretends to be sad that some people missed them and will order some more from the 'supplier'. :rolleyes:Lazy boasts about it being a year since she passed her driving test and that she drove to France because Creepy is banned from driving.

Lazy ends the vlog and says they have a meeting with Shitty Shortle tomorrow about the Meet and Greet and Jace's tea party. She says the word 'cushty', but Creepy says she can't say it. She kisses the screen with her herpes lips.:sick:

End of vlog.

Sorry the roundup was a bit later tonight guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
At 9:12 in tonight's vlog, Lazy said Chris would drive down and rescue her... SO EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE WHY IS HE CLAMBERING IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR TO GO HOME.

WE KNOW HE'S BEEN BANNED FROM DRIVING SO STOP TELLING LIES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52