The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or was Sarah definitely a bit tipsy at the end of tonight's vlog? 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she was flushed in the face. That's also why she's gaining so much weight. Alcohol is very fattening. This is the biggest she ever looked. All that cackling... She really does crack herself up. She sounds like she has a disability.

What kind of psychopath eats ice cream with a fork
I don't think it was that hysterical tho. He's an idiot like her we know that. It just made them both look stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That whip cream thing with Isabelle omg. The thumbnail with the arrows pointing at her chest and private areas. How can we report it not that it will make a difference

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ok got the house. Windows a disappointment. What land next to it to build? Was expecting a huge field in the middle of no where.

Also.. it's been listed since MAY and the builder sold it to his mate the day they put the offer in??
I actually think it’s a true story or at least based on a true story and the seller just didn’t want that bunch of chavs in his house SIMPLE 😎

Reactions: 10
When are Coppa rules really coming into
Force? There are so many family vloggers still filming material aimed at children who haven’t had it set to YouTube kids

I mean we have kids in the thumbnail (isla especially) mouths open and colourful graphics which I thought wasn’t allowed.

Honestly this whole Coppa thing Is a complete farce

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I had a baby 15 days ago and no where bleeping near that huge 😳 and full on breast feeding means I loose 500cl a day ... I went from size 10 to size 18 now down to 14 and still loosing cus I dont shovel everythink sugary down my throat
congratulations💕 And yes ,you can lose (slowly) so me pr egnancy weight by eating healthily whilst breastfeeding.Hope you and your previous new baby are both well.xxxx

Reactions: 7
When are Coppa rules really coming into
Force? There are so many family vloggers still filming material aimed at children who haven’t had it set to YouTube kids
youtube themselves are making way too much money from these family channels so won’t do anything about it until FORCED imo and until then they ( family vloggers) will continue to take the piss and even after they will find ways around it ! Because quite frankly they don’t give a tit !!! 😕😏 The Inghams downfall will come as a result of HIM not being able to control his sick lusts and their dodgy business dealings. Again IMO

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And she was flushed in the face. That's also why she's gaining so much weight. Alcohol is very fattening. This is the biggest she ever looked.
To be fair, my Labrador Retriever displays more willpower and self control around food than Sarah does and he demolishes any crumb that he can get to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually think it’s a true story or at least based on a true story and the seller just didn’t want that bunch of chavs in his house SIMPLE 😎
No sorry but i think they are making it all up. they are moving into a rented house

Reactions: 6
All this talk of them buying a house is a load of crap. Skint af. It’ll be a rental 100% isn’t that right Christopher?

All my love Chris ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
youtube themselves are making way too much money from these family channels so won’t do anything about it until FORCED imo and until then they ( family vloggers) will continue to take the piss and even after they will find ways around it ! Because quite frankly they don’t give a tit !!! 😕😏 The Inghams downfall will come as a result of HIM not being able to control his sick lusts and their dodgy business dealings. Again IMO
I hope YouTube are fined billions and then creators gets fined. What is the point of having the online privacy act if YouTube are just going allow creators to flaunt the rules.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, my Labrador Retriever displays more willpower and self control around food than Sarah does and he demolishes any crumb that he can get to.
Can he be our mascot?!?? We will send him a very lot of food and a blanket!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In tonights vlog Chris said he got up around 7 am ( i think that is to get the girls ready for school while lazy stays in bed ) i think then Jane comes round to take the girls to school ( and she only does it because they pay her ) because they made a reference to both being with jace from 8 to 9 am .and we havent actually seen Chris drive. I definitley think he has been banned from driving

Reactions: 20
This pair of idiots have zero culture taste or knowledge! And no dignity what so ever!
Why would you spend that much money on a house if you wanted privacy because you are soooo famous?
Have you seen how close the next doors window is to it not to mention driveway! where the hell is his cagzy van going? or the annual Christmas B&M Uhaul, or the two Landrovers! more commonly known as clapped out rust bucket (in dire need of suspension) and still not a new Range Rover Sport or maybe an Overfinch ohhh! one can but dream hey Chris! maybe one day!

I call bullshit on this property funny that its no more expensive than current home, it says they can't afford to go higher price to the private gated property as promised, my arse ;) No private pool parties for you, Chris!
And Jesus what a pair of weirdos ill just say! Did anyone see Isabelle's insta story with her mouth open tongue out shot?
It is a suggestive photo and they know it just like tonight's arrows! why point to a 14-year-olds chest?
But hey its good content yeah cream pie face defo not aimed at kids wonder who thought that up in shop??

Reactions: 11
In tonights vlog Chris said he got up around 7 am ( i think that is to get the girls ready for school while lazy stays in bed ) i think then Jane comes round to take the girls to school ( and she only does it because they pay her ) because they made a reference to both being with jace from 8 to 9 am .and we havent actually seen Chris drive. I definitley think he has been banned from driving
He was driving in yesterday's when he took Isla to the doctors, wasn't he?

Reactions: 5
Im not sure I actually believe the picture she showed in the vlog of the kitchen. But if it is that house...What a bleak, cold, no character house it is, and right on top of the neighbours?! How is that having privacy?
Also really annoyed me with the funky drink section. Isla has tonsillitis, are they that stupid that they think a game with sharing straws is the way forward? It all annoyed me, as usual, shouldn’t watch as they send my blood pressure soaring! Also can’t deal with the whipped cream section, poor Isabelle 😡😡

Reactions: 11
So she went to Asda and “tret “ everyone WTF I’ve heard it all now..she has no language skills at all....wish she would tret us all and bugger off.....hope she never home schools .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a baby 15 days ago and no where bleeping near that huge 😳 and full on breast feeding means I loose 500cl a day ... I went from size 10 to size 18 now down to 14 and still loosing cus I dont shovel everythink sugary down my throat
Congratulations, trust yourself and the little one are doing well?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.