The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i was reading through and noticed this ad. Perfect placing 😂 🐶🍔😂

dog & food.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He was driving in yesterday's when he took Isla to the doctors, wasn't he?
No he was not. he was just sitting in the drivers seat that is not the same thing. i know that is a bit extreme. but Chris and Sarah will do anything to cover up the truth

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In tonights vlog Chris said he got up around 7 am ( i think that is to get the girls ready for school while lazy stays in bed ) i think then Jane comes round to take the girls to school ( and she only does it because they pay her ) because they made a reference to both being with jace from 8 to 9 am .and we havent actually seen Chris drive. I definitley think he has been banned from driving

I don't understand why they need anyone to drive them to school. Both schools are a 10 minute walk from their house. Izzy could walk with Esme. Let them have some freedom ffs!!!!

Reactions: 21
I dont think it's all rosies at home for her to be drinking behind that camera the kids all was nerves that maybe due to constant arguments I think hes very controlling and she gets lot of verbal abuse from him and thats why she dont want to loose weight she gets her own back on camera you cant be with each other 24 7 with out arguments she just goes along with him because shes scared of him she wouldn't get life style she wants if they split and I think she get scared to be on her own and that nobody want her with kids he dont care as he has the control you can see the anger in his face all the time he worsed of the worst

Reactions: 7
How convenient that the bloke who's selling the house they viewed yesterday has a daughter who's a fan and the bloke knew all about them. No Creepy, he obviously doesn't know all about you, does he?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.