The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why she wouldn't have been able to find the photo of the kitchen when they were on yesterday's vlog-if we can find it straight away!

Reactions: 4
PLUS why cant they stop lying, this is a five bed, however they said the other night it had 6 bedrooms and a study hmmmmm why lie

Reactions: 9
It could easily be a 7 bed if the games room/study were used as bedrooms. I think it's too cheap. The rooms look bigger than the Inghams' current house. I would've sold for half a million minimum.

Reactions: 8
I agree with the tattler who says bullshit to him selling it the night before! Like you say, it’s been on since may! I reckon they just found it online and though “let’s say we wanted that”
And I’m sorry, but Disney windows? Do you mean the one at the very top of the house? The rectangle ones? Or those well know bifold doors the castle has?!?
Cockwomble!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Love the title. We are all fully aware that Madam is uneducated but ‘tret’ the girls??? The correct word is ‘treated’. Surely if she is unsure she could check with Isabelle who must surely be familiar with basic grammar. Sarah is going to explode unless she addresses her diet and activity levels. I accept she has had a baby and god knows we are fully informed she BREASTFEEDS him. Seriously she must be damaging her health now. She is as a tattler said ‘built like a chieftain tank’. I wish she would address her own diet so hopefully healthy changes could be initiated through to her children.
I had a baby 15 days ago and no where bleeping near that huge 😳 and full on breast feeding means I loose 500cl a day ... I went from size 10 to size 18 now down to 14 and still loosing cus I dont shovel everythink sugary down my throat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think they would show any pictures on the vlog of a property they are actually buying precisely because people will find it in minutes - Im hopeful they have learned from their mistakes!

I may eat my words if/when they actually move into their next place and they do a full house tour before listings are taken off the internet

Reactions: 10
I dont think they would show any pictures on the vlog of a property they are actually buying precisely because people will find it in minutes - Im hopeful they have learned from their mistakes!

I may eat my words if/when they actually move into their next place and they do a full house tour before listings are taken off the internet
If they buy that ifam house they looked at it'll be online anyway. Which teenage girl could resist bragging like that?

Reactions: 6
If they aren't buying it presumably it's ok to share??

I don’t see Disney windows of Sarah’s dreams but it is a beautiful house! does make me want to move away from London house prices. I can’t believe how much house you get for the money! I’m living in a London bubble of tiny terraces for ridiculous cost!

Reactions: 15
I don’t see Disney windows of Sarah’s dreams but it is a beautiful house! does make me want to move away from London house prices. I can’t believe how much house you get for the money! I’m living in a London bubble of tiny terraces for ridiculous cost!
On the bright side at least you don’t have to live near the Inghams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

They will do exactly that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You should move up to Scotland! I’d get a mansion with at least 10 bedrooms for the price of that house!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.