The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this be right? I’ve been refreshing for the past 10 mins (I know.....SAD!) and suddenly it appeared and said it had been uploaded nine mins ago with 3.5k views....
They've obviously had their own vlog on replay if that's right!!

Reactions: 9
God this pair are so pathetic! They thought they were the cat's bloody whiskers posting pics in the kitchen of the new house! It felt great to brag until someone found identical pictures on the Estate Agent's website! Didn't they foresee that this may happen? I know I would have and it would have stopped me posting any pics at all! If you don't want people involved in your business, take yourself and your kids off the internet to protect your family. We all know this won't happen though, because raking in that cash is far more important to you than the safety of your kids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Have you ever seen someone so blatantly begging for a freebie than lazy is right now on her insta stories?! So bleeping desperate!! And her comment about how quickly it arrived - yeah Lazy, take bleeping heed. That's how a business should be run! Especially when your customers are paying way over the odds for postage!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you ever seen someone so blatantly begging for a freebie than lazy is right now on her insta stories?! So bleeping desperate!! And her comment about how quickly it arrived - yeah Lazy, take bleeping heed. That's how a business should be run! Especially when your customers are paying way over the odds for
postage!

Notice since the new year lazy hasn’t received any freebies hope this continues. My god lazy think what you could have had if you left that nonce of a husband 18 months ago you would still have your friends and self respect 😂

Reactions: 4
Its incredibly sad that Sarah isnt at all intrested in Jace or praising him until he preforms for her and gives them vlog content :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Its incredibly sad that Sarah isnt at all intrested in Jace or praising him until he preforms for her and gives them vlog content :(
And then she tells him to sit down! I was actually gobsmacked she sees her son hit a milestone and then wants him back on the floor again. WTAF?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why on Earth is she going on about on insta? The poor little beggar never even gets to go in his cot, let alone sleep there, which he should be by now. So why would he need something like that for? You really wouldn’t think she’s had 3 other children before!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just watched Sarahs insta stories and I didnt realise how creepy Chris looked with that camera while filming!

Reactions: 5
I agree - a move to Keighley would be very odd because where they currently live is a much nicer area. They’ve said themselves the rooms feel small because of their furniture choices; surely selling what they have and replacing with smaller furniture would be better.
I don't understand why they are moving. They live very close to the schools, it's a decent area, the house is large, so is the garden. Okay so the lounge looks quite narrow, but out of the five bedrooms three of them are bigger than average. What do they expect to buy that's better than their own house?

This one would be right up their chav-tastic street:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84699605.html

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can this be right? I’ve been refreshing for the past 10 mins (I know.....SAD!) and suddenly it appeared and said it had been uploaded nine mins ago with 3.5k views....
Views are counted after approx 30 seconds of watching the vlog, you don't have to watch the whole thing for it to register as a view.

It will be those "creepy weirdo" 10 year old fans stalking the notification button so they can post "FIRST!" and hope to be noticed by the Minghams.

Well it would appear that both Ingham brothers are determined to be Peter Pan and try to appeal to the young girls. This is a tweet from Dave's ex girlfriend.

1579641954247.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ffs lazy just say you copied Stacey Solomon and tag her instead of saying you want to help a small business! No inspiration of your own have to copy, and I’m sure by the time Jace is 1 ball pits won’t be his thing as he will be waking, why not for Xmas?
How desperate is she for that woman to befriend her? The caterpillar company has been at a recent baby/toddler products exhibition, Sarah can only dream of that with baby and me. She is trying to gain some new rich friends and it ain’t going to work. I believe she did buy the product, in the hope of hanging off this woman’s coat tails, and maybe even a few celebs like Stacey Solomon ! Keep dreaming Sarah!

And then she tells him to sit down! I was actually gobsmacked she sees her son hit a milestone and then wants him back on the floor again. WTAF?!
It’s like the Duggar’s and their blanket training

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww lazy when you reply and then unsend straight away shows the person you are! Gutted I missed what she said! 😬

Reactions: 3
No way are they getting that much money. They would be throwing it away if so. They are low on money and it's very obvious. Whether they buy a house or rent will be very telling.

- This past Christmas they had a ton of presents probably gifted by crappy Shortle and even with those freebies there was a reduction in the present pile. Most of the toys were probably bought by Jane or in the sales. lazy probably stashes toys from the sales in the garage for this very reason.

- The capital one credit card, for people with bad credit. They must be in so much debt.

- They have bought a few expensive items (laptops etc) on Very, which allows you to pay on payment plans.

- I think they didn't get the house they wanted before Christmas because they offered a price too low or failed financial checks. No way can they afford a £650k house. I don't believe the BS story they spun either.

- Every time someone tells a company who gifted the Inghams something about Creepy's grooming, Lazy goes off on one and you can tell she cares so much about freebies and #ads.

- The holidays abroad have reduced and they now seem very keen to explore Scotland in the Chavavan, probably because they can't afford the big expensive holidays.

how do you know about capital one and very?🤭🤭 theyre the worst !!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NO HELL NO !! Chris you are the creepiest weirdo ever who messaged young girls who were fans of your family vlogs to go skinny dipping with you !! 😡
The IFAM need protecting from YOU no one else !! 😡
It is a scary world out there with weirdos like you who watch your young girls in the bath your teen #teengirls 😡 with just a towel
Wrapped around her and all your daughters in Bikinis and your #teen in a bikini on Instagram !!
You have absolutely no idea about Safegaurding your family try not vlogging the street name where you live next time and people won’t be able to find where you live !!
Dipshit !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ha ha ha ha ha, calling everyone creepy weirdos for stalking their every move, Chris I really don't give a duck what you do everyday coz it's so fuckin boring, and creepy weirdos, seriously you and fat arse need to look in the mirror you absolute prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi I haven’t been here for ages! Read the end of last thread going through this one now.

no idea if anyone remembers me but I used to watch them daily started to get critical about some things still watched till Chris allegations came out. Stoped watching them all together so since they bought their first dream house and got pregnant I’m behind. Can I find a recap anywhere or can someone give me the key points since then haha!
Hope this helps

Reactions: 2
Sorry last night's vlog was absolutely disgusting, I'm absolutely appalled, I feel sick that this family put the water in before the tea bag and then put the milk in before they take the teabag out. I knew they were vile but wow they're even worse below the surface.

Nah but for real does anyone else look at Sarah and just see a mature and chubby Zoella? They look so alike and their facial expression are so similar it's creepy.

Also, I think Issy looked really nice in that red top, more mature than the matalan childish crap she's forced to wear to match with her sisters. Glad she could go to town and choose something for herself for once.
They even make cups of tea gross..... God the Inghams are vile

If my mum suggested going to a garden centre when I was Izzy's age I would have cried. And why get there so late - surely it's obvious a softplay would be packed on a weekend
When I was 16 I used to get taken to garden centers with soft play for mh cousins. But I like photography and our only local garden centre encourages photography and displays everything so you it's more aesthetically pleasing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He calls us creepy weirdos so he cant give anymore information regarding there house move.well we all know Chris you are moving into a small rented house which is all you can afford . Just one thing we will know if you own your next house or NOT it will be on the land registry WHICH IS A PUBLIC RECORD YOU TWATS.
Oh and for the record you can call me all the names you want i couldnt care less because i and other people on this website will continue to do what we are doing until you are no longer on Youtube
We are doing it for the brave girls who came forward and reported you. YOU CREEPY WEIRDOS

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.