The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed at the fact that they think Jace clapping his hands is an accomplishment. ACTUALLY...he should have been able to do this months ago! Pull your head out of your ass people! While your at it, read a child development book you incompetent, lethargic, idiots. No excuses! He could have done this way sooner if they actually gave him the chance and stopped treating him like a newborn at 9 months. The same goes for crawling and sleeping through the night.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else use google chromecast to watch YouTube? I very rarely get any ads on it. I’d say maybe one every 20 videos. Is there some sort of ad blocker on it?

Compared to the firestick I use downstairs where I get constant ads on YouTube

Reactions: 3
I have to laugh ... They never ever intended on buying any of those houses they alluded to. They looked some up and moulded their stories around them. Now they have the perfect excuse not to have to explain why no big lavish mansion tour and why they are only filming from one room in their new (very old), 7

bed (three bed terraced), owned (rented) home!!! They're ALWAYS the victims and the scary thing is , they believe it !!!
There content is bad enough can’t believe they are only going to film from one room 😂 ifam are going to get bored and hopefully move on. To be honest the only place they film is the front room, car and sometimes Izzy bedroom at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LGM has changed her tune about Sarah! Hopefully that means more videos to come on them!

I did think she went very easy on them. I’ve been watching a few of her videos and she can be really harsh with some people

B9ACC01A-6D7C-475B-A3A6-EE32704E3D7C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Offtopic but i was watching an old sassybelle video and i'm pretty sure it's been marked as for kids cause there's no comments, can't add to playlists etc. Does this mean sassybelle isn't monetised anymore?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else use google chromecast to watch YouTube? I very rarely get any ads on it. I’d say maybe one every 20 videos. Is there some sort of ad blocker on it?

Compared to the firestick I use downstairs where I get constant ads on YouTube
That would drive me mad, I couldn't watch Youtube without an adblocker.

I'd really recommend using adblock (lots of free ones out there) as it makes the YT viewing experience so much better - plus it doesn't directly put money in the Ingham's pockets. You can switch it off for other sites (whitelisting) if you need to as some sites won't let you browse with adblock on. I have it switched off for this site because the ads are marginally less annoying than the message that continually popped up about adblock!

I wonder if Hi Steve uses adblock when he reads here or if he's helping to fund the site :unsure:

"Comment down below if you use adblock" (jk)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know how he's got the brass neck to call people 'creepy weirdos'..is he in some sort of denial about all that happened?

Reactions: 21
LGM has changed her tune about Sarah! Hopefully that means more videos to come on them!

I did think she went very easy on them. I’ve been watching a few of her videos and she can be really harsh with some people

View attachment 74647
Hopefully she’ll see Sarah in a different light now with added information, however If she has only changed her opinion of her due to a blanket scam then she clearly needs hasn’t done her research.

Reactions: 5
I've not have chance to catch up on all the goings on on here tonight but quickly scanning the vlog as we speak and a bit has me chuckling

Creepy going on about the creepy weirdos then Sarah saying "it's not safe" "it's not safe guyz" 😂 what's not safe exactly? Nobody is trying to physically harm you. Not us anyway 😂

In other news, what's with granny Janes dwarfy man hands?
I bet she has hairy knuckles too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also it seems over the top to say they can't share anything at all now about their house move. It is only because they were going into extreme details regarding the specifications (and including a photo!) that they were found out. Too used to oversharing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've not have chance to catch up on all the goings on on here tonight but quickly scanning the vlog as we speak and a bit has me chuckling

Creepy going on about the creepy weirdos then Sarah saying "it's not safe" "it's not safe guyz" 😂 what's not safe exactly? Nobody is trying to physically harm you. Not us anyway 😂

In other news, what's with granny Janes dwarfy man hands?
Granny Jane's stubby little goblin tit shovellers 🖐🏻

I'm sure this beauty would have already been captured, but I can't even 😂
Jesus Christ - that's beyond overweight - that's unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Granny Jane's stubby little goblin tit shovellers 🖐🏻

Jesus Christ - that's beyond overweight - that's unhealthy.
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Circlish Stubby little goblin tit shovellers
I am cracking up,and this was my first thought
Bloody hell Granny looks just like Hoggle from Labyrinth :ROFLMAO:
500full-hoggle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have we actually seen the girls playing with any of the toys from Christmas? Like has a single gift made a reappearance at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so p*ssed off with these two right now and their completely ignoring the new Coppa rules.Watched a live from a mum last night ,she's mostly about how to cook on a budget ,housekeeping ,bargain hauls etc.She was so worried that anything she did would be aimed at children ,she removed all her videos.
She also mentioned channel s still uploading ,(with their kids in the vlog) and has been advised by someone at YouTube. That "no child/children should be in the vlog ,or they'll be fined"!!!Seriously hope these two idiots who presume they can ignore the rules ,will be what YouTube are looking out for.Again ,the lady I watched was told YouTube/coppa are going to find anyone using their kids to "act "(Isla yesterday?) For content.
I think continuing to report these two can only help.It makes my blood boil they are just going along as it they'll be immune to it all ,unlike every other creator on social media!!!!

Reactions: 19
Yep def someone on Corrie using them as inspiration. As I said before, Gemma with izzys coat, and Gary buying maria the ancient land rover to cover his cheating ways. Going to watching Corrie real close from now on 😂😂😂
Let's not forget Kel messaging children to meet up... No mention of skinny dipping yet though 😉

Sorry, just catching up on the thread after spending yesterday at Great Ormond Street with my eldest. Speaking of which, Creepy and Lazy, you made that donation you said you'd be making yet? 😏

Spent the past few pages laughing until I almost pee (pregnancy problems) at the thought of Creepy himself calling people creepy weirdos 😂 I know they are known for their hypocrisy, but this is just golden 👌😂 I won't waste my time making a list about all the reasons as to why you are a creepy weirdo, Chris.

With regards to your oversharing (yes YOUR oversharing, not people stalking you) - it won't matter that you're no longer showing moving updates (although we know the real reason is because you're totally fucked and will probably end up renting). Because you'll show the house eventually, and overshare once again.

Ps. You can't really call people "creepy weirdo stalkers" when you... Sorry, I mean your wife... drive round in a car with IFAM in the numberplate 🤷

Please begin using the one brain cell you both share between you. You're not sooooper dooooper famous, so take your head out of your arses. You're not special. You're just a creepy pervert with a gross, hog-like, enabler as a wife. The only reason we take an "interest" is because we want disgusting predators like you away from children for good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Have we actually seen the girls playing with any of the toys from Christmas? Like has a single gift made a reappearance at all?
Only the Mary shittel reborn dolls and that was fleetingly. The rest is probably already on eBay 🤣😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.