The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright who else is taking bets that after the reception to izzys top it will never be seen again or that lazy will buy one similar

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you sent out the wrong order wouldn't you let them keep it rather than ask them to send it back? I can't believe that one customer not only sent it back but also sent chocolate. I hope Lazy has at least refunded the postage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Alright who else is taking bets that after the reception to izzys top it will never be seen again or that lazy will buy one similar
Jesus Sarah is turning into one ugly Son of a gun. And as for Chris he sounds more and more like Nick Grimshaw everyday. Chris FFS just come out the closet and admit you bi cause right now your so far in the closet you might as well buy a house in bleeping Narnia 🙄 Please god no!!!!! I really hope Sarah doesn’t start dressing in short tops. I have actual footage of how she would look.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have to laugh ... They never ever intended on buying any of those houses they alluded to. They looked some up and moulded their stories around them. Now they have the perfect excuse not to have to explain why no big lavish mansion tour and why they are only filming from one room in their new (very old), 7 bed (three bed terraced), owned (rented) home!!! They're ALWAYS the victims and the scary thing is , they believe it !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm still scrolling through the first Tattle threads about the Inghams. I did read them originally but they didn't make much sense as I had no idea who half the main players were (Zelda, Shirley Carter eckseterah). Now they make a whole lot of sense!

This is from thread 2.

Note the date, and how old Issy would have been.

Note the wording/phrasing/hashtags.

Pretty clear the creepy weirdo wrote this post.

#mygirl

ChrisIssy.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Someone on Twitter has pointed out that in one if his skating clips from last night, there are Christmas lights on in the background. I'm pretty sure that Leeds council don't have their Christmas lights still on on the 19 January! Wake up Sarah. He has probably told you that he would never dream of cheating again. But a leopard never changes it's spots.
it’s because he’s not off skating... that’s old footage/footage not used before. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I reckon he’s doing community service and his ‘friends’ are fellow crims. He’s still not driving either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still scrolling through the first Tattle threads about the Inghams. I did read them originally but they didn't make much sense as I had no idea who half the main players were (Zelda, Shirley Carter eckseterah). Now they make a whole lot of sense!

This is from thread 2.

#mygirl

View attachment 74591
If my husband every quoted this little beauty with a 😍 emoji to a picture of any of our daughters I’d bleeping divorce him! I don’t often swear but sorry it’s just wrong plain and simple and even more wrong is he is parading that’s to thousand’s of people whilst thinking that it an acceptable way of thinking?

I was saying to my husband earlier about this time stamp with Jace and he actually physically repulsed and said why the hell A are they still allowed to vlog in the first place and B have comments switched on to do this kind of thing! I honestly honestly can not comprehend the stupidity of this family all because of a few pound signs...Lazy and creepy we as a family earn what you can earn but without pimping our kids out, have privacy, safety and can even give our kids a decent haircut once in a while..who knew? But what we do is save save save as we are that busy we can’t go on 10 holidays a year! I’ve had one holiday in as long as I can remember because it’s all about the long game..hard work now pays off later, not as soon as it hits the bank.

They make me so bloody mad that they’ve been lucky enough to have what they’ve had with very little input and now expect the world to give them everything. It’s not going to last and I would HATE to be in the position you are in where you can’t predict your future income..I would not be upping my mortgage with a bigger house having the tit views you have..hopefully you’ve been savvy but I highly doubt it..But what I will say is KARMA! It will come and I for one will be here to see it all happening 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25

This is from thread 2.

#mygirl

View attachment 74591
Theres loving your stepchild, then there's this. Its not normal. Its like me saying to a friends child....'oh your so beautiful, so perfect, your my girl'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
There was a comment on their vlog the other day from a young boy saying it was his mum that had showed them round the house that day, I guess he won't know about here so that poor boy probably things Chris is talking about him or his mum

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They say were creepy because we can find their house by one photo. At the end of the day that isnt hard to do once you go on sites like right move ect.
Yet that account on insta, I wont name it but im sure most of you know it. The one that talks about how much they love Izzy ect they encourage, they like/comment alot! That to me is way more creepy than someone finding a house youve viewed on right move.

Reactions: 24
Can someone please explain the time stamp to me? What is it?
Apologies if I have missed it.

Reactions: 2
I've not have chance to catch up on all the goings on on here tonight but quickly scanning the vlog as we speak and a bit has me chuckling

Creepy going on about the creepy weirdos then Sarah saying "it's not safe" "it's not safe guyz" 😂 what's not safe exactly? Nobody is trying to physically harm you. Not us anyway 😂

In other news, what's with granny Janes dwarfy man hands?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I have to laugh ... They never ever intended on buying any of those houses they alluded to. They looked some up and moulded their stories around them. Now they have the perfect excuse not to have to explain why no big lavish mansion tour and why they are only filming from one room in their new (very old), 7 bed (three bed terraced), owned (rented) home!!! They're ALWAYS the victims and the scary thing is , they believe it !!!
I think your right....so dear Chris....I don’t give a toss what you buy or where you live...I dont care what your budget is or what you do in your private live with other concenting adults...I dont care that your wife is an enabler and mother who turns a blind eye to your filthy life ...what I do care about is what you have done to a number of minors, and I dont even care if you cotinue with your train wreck of a channel but I do want you to turn off comments so your filthy mate and vile cohert can stop time stamping your innocent children whose lives you are destroying....seriously mate if you could just do that...
Rant over

• Heart
Can someone please explain the time stamp to me? What is it?
Apologies if I have missed it.
A time stamp is where there will be a seemingly innocent comment left that mentions time, such as “ I watched this at 6.46am!**” But when you watch the vlog at 6.46 minutes there will be an image, that unfortunately would be a pedophiles dream, such as a child with an open mouth. It’s basically a way for dodgy people to call out dodgy screenshots/images.

**time was made up to make my point, I don’t actually watch the Vlogs to see the actual time stamps, I’m just explaining what it means in other vlogs I have watched.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If you sent out the wrong order wouldn't you let them keep it rather than ask them to send it back? I can't believe that one customer not only sent it back but also sent chocolate. I hope Lazy has at least refunded the postage.
Do we have proof this really happened or is the only confirmation we have from lazy’s big fat gob? I wouldn’t be too happy if I’d received the wrong item and I certainly wouldn’t send chocolate when returning. What person does that?

Reactions: 21
Us werdios never lol

Or lazy will just wear it and pretend she is that size lol

There was a comment on their vlog the other day from a young boy saying it was his mum that had showed them round the house that day, I guess he won't know about here so that poor boy probably things Chris is talking about him or his mum
Heres the comment from Jonathan

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I can’t speak for every abuse survivor (I hate calling it that because people who have gone threw incredibly terribly hard things deserve a much better term) but in some ways it becomes ‘normal’ it happens so frequently you just think we’ll this is what happens in life. When your at a very young age or even an impressionable age you kind of believe what an adult tells you because you just assume they are there to protect you, care for you & to cherish you. Not to destroy your entire childhood with lies & sickening abuse. Sometimes as well it can feel nice (as bad as this may sound) of the attention that is shown to you that you feel that this is what is natural to be shown affection when in actual fact it’s wrong on so many levels.

That’s why I’m incredibly protective of my little boy and I speak with him about things like this in a way he can understand and in a way as not to scare him. Don’t get me wrong we live a very ‘normal’ happy life this hasn’t scarred me because I assumed it was normal because it was my family even though I should have known that it wasn’t right (I was about 13 I should have known better!) its not anything I’ve talked about because when I was going threw some dark times in my life & going threw tough alcohol addiction no one believed me and said I was making it up, that was hard! So I never mentioned it again. I feel like that’s why even know it’s extremely hard for me to be in an intimate relationship that’s for more than just sex if that’s makes sense? I always believed I’m being used, I’m not good etc.

Any form of abuse on children not just sexual is extremely hard for me and not because I’ve suffered or because I’m a mother but because I’m a Human being with feelings. I know right from wrong, the ways in how we should behave, the language In what we speak. Abuse is alot more than just sexual, neglect etc it’s so much more complexed than that.

With the Inghams it’s the way in how they interact, the language they use. How they don’t care what they are sharing with the online world it’s sad to see two grown adults who sadly just don’t give a damn. They take holidays when they want and education and school isn’t something you can ever get back it’s important for a reason. The meals they feed their children, the health of their children etc if this was any other parent who was doing these things then I wouldn’t be surprised to see the SS taking on a case. I’m beyond shocked at how much they seem to be getting away with but who knows what is going on behind the scenes.
Just want to say to you as a survivor myself. You were a child. You shouldn’t have known better, you were 13. Please don’t be hard on yourself. The only person to blame was the person who abused you.
Sending a lot of love your way.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh you poor poor ignorant man. Dont talk about your moving and changing house. It is just lies. And we don’t care. You can a very lot duck off.

Izzy hill do your self a big favor and stop talking in that’s high pitched voice. It is not upper class , nor posh. It makes you sound a very lot uneducated and quite frankly just plain stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.