The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell don’t they put a bib on Jace when he’s eating. It really annoys me.

Reactions: 19
Noticed they’re always wearing thick jumpers now. They’ve always said the house was “billy boiling” even in the winter! Guess they cut back on paying heating bills.

Reactions: 14
Don’t drink yet on the microwave there was disoranno and Sarah brough gin. So which one is it Sarah!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Their drinking has become more and more excessive lately. I understand the occasional drink isn't an issue when breastfeeding, but the fact that there are empty alcohol bottles every single night is a cause for concern.

Reactions: 5
Noticed they’re always wearing thick jumpers now. They’ve always said the house was “billy boiling” even in the winter! Guess they cut back on paying heating bills.
I said that last week lol always in thick clothes

Reactions: 4
Bowls with 2 different ice creams in, Cadbury’s creme egg and squirty cream - probably their entire recommended calorie intake in that one dish! Maybe it’s just me but it seemed extremely excessive and unnecessary.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Their drinking has become more and more excessive lately. I understand the occasional drink isn't an issue when breastfeeding, but the fact that there are empty alcohol bottles every single night is a cause for concern.
It’s not an issue if people have a drink of course, but the fact they are always ADAMANT they don’t: what’s the bleeping point 😂

Reactions: 11
Size 10 🤣🤣 Seriously though she’s put on so much weight in the last 6 months it isn’t healthy!Nice reference to me saying about the age relation on the crib too! Hi Lazy 👋🏻
I don’t think she pretends to be size 10 anymore - if she got her hair cut to a bob she would look so much nicer - that long straggly hair does nothing for her.

Reactions: 18
390B2BA0-FA65-4523-BA64-D7A9A5E7D916.png

Cmon tattlers do your best. Definitely moving further afield if they had an appointment after school and didn’t get back until 7:30pm ...

Reactions: 8
I'm 6 minutes in and I want to claw my eyes out from boredom

This is children's content

And to think this is what we would be treated to if they were homeschooled & home every day. Please keep those children in school

Nice money shot for the paedos tonight, Izzy with the squirty cream ! Dirty scummy pimps !

• Angry
  • Sad
Haven’t watched the minghams in a while but just watching tonight’s vlog and WOW... how BIG has Sarah got?!?! I don’t know if it’s he jumper but when she was putting crumpets into the toaster you could really see how big she has got!!! Don’t think the lurpak buttered crumpets are helping you Sarah!!!

Reactions: 5
Think I’ve found the house, but it’s only a 5 bed house. If it’s the one, it’s only 10 miles from Bradford.

Reactions: 7
Size 10 🤣🤣 Seriously though she’s put on so much weight in the last 6 months it isn’t healthy!Nice reference to me saying about the age relation on the crib too! Hi Lazy 👋🏻
Jeez, at least tie or flick it back when you're preparing food you dirty mare. Ew, hairy meals for all

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.