The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make you think if she is, she over him like a rash like she was when she was with jace ,there moving she dont do much nothing new there I'm sure we find out soon

Reactions: 1
Nice money shot for the paedos tonight, Izzy with the squirty cream ! Dirty scummy pimps !

Me and hubby just said exact same thing....sick f****!!!!

I hope the girls sue the arse off them when they are old enough to understand. What sort of parents pimp out their kids ffs I'm fuming!!!

Reactions: 6
God she looks well on way with baby Number 5... My husband has found the 7 bed house if it's the one that a few of you are talking about.

I just want to know how they can afford a 7 bedroom house, what with the low views and private school for the girls as well. It’s got to be all BS 😂😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.