The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed they’re always wearing thick jumpers now. They’ve always said the house was “billy boiling” even in the winter! Guess they cut back on paying heating bills.
And what is that monstrosity of a jumper she's wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"You could buy me a present. And a toy." That's a new low even for Isla! And the worst of it is they DID give her a new toy later in the vlog. Someone do something about that child before it's too late.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just from the information they gave tonight; I believe I found the house they looked at yesterday. New build, 7 bedrooms and it's gated. This is why we always find their address.

This will be their excuse for taking the girls out of school; it's a few miles away from their current village.

Reactions: 9
That hair! 😬
Speck saves come to mind😂

Just from the information they gave tonight; I believe I found the house they looked at yesterday. New build, 7 bedrooms and it's gated. This is why we always find their address.

This will be their excuse for taking the girls out of school; it's a few miles away from their current village.
Why they wat 7 bedroom for omg

Reactions: 2
Surely by the look of the thumbnail this should be set to YouTube kids.

As a matter of fact Why are their Christmas opening vlogs and other vlogs targeted at kids not being set correctly?

Jesus Christ! She needs to change her diet and get a haircut immediately!
5D6EE84E-C6E3-4875-B324-5DBFF2A41BEC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28

What do I need to search for 😎

Found that old house they were looking at easily enough. £450k. Would have been half an hour drive away from both the girls schools 🤨

Reactions: 2
Size 10 🤣🤣 Seriously though she’s put on so much weight in the last 6 months it isn’t healthy!Nice reference to me saying about the age relation on the crib too! Hi Lazy 👋🏻
Shouldn’t she have her ratty hair tied back when preparing food.

What it gonna be next suprize I went to the bathroom out popped a baby didnt know I was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m 99% sure is correct, but not sure about posting it. Look up new build 5 beds in west York!
I found it. 100% is the house they looked at. Not the 'gated community' they said though :ROFLMAO:. A little hidden but anyone can find the road and the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.