The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog's up if you want to watch it on

🚨 INVIDIOUS 🚨

I'm watching NOTHING, mate 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought Isabelle was doing art and drama? Or does she need to pick more GCSEs for year 10?
Yes she was and she also would have already picked her choices back in yr8.

Also why wouldn’t something like this be on her own channel?

Reactions: 8
why do Sarah allways need to explain what Isla is saying. She is talking like a 4 year old but we are able to understand her mostly.
If you are affraid Eva will see it it does not help that first BooBoo tells it first and then you tells it and are affraid she is watching it. But oh, no Ifam of yours are under 16 right???

Reactions: 6
cannot believe they pay for Isabelle to go to private school just to get less GCSE’s than the average child - make it make sense???

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How the duck does Isabelle get a A* in drama, she's as wooden as... a plank of wood

• Haha
Reactions: 53
No offence to Isabelle but if she doesn’t struggle at school why is she sacrificing a GCSE- it’s probably all those holidays she’s been on.
Also Sarah GCSE’s ARE about stretching yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
No offence to Isabelle but if she doesn’t struggle at school why is she sacrificing a GCSE- it’s probably all those holidays she’s been on.
Also Sarah GCSE’s ARE about stretching yourself.
If thats Sarah's attitude it's says it all doesn't it!

Reactions: 16
yeah learning support at my school was for if u were struggling in your classes, its such a shame

Reactions: 35
I cant get over that hair cut. I just cant get my head around it. It's like hes just had half a hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 38
yeah learning support at my school was for if u were struggling in your classes, its such a shame
So I dont have to watch, is Isabelle getting learning support and dropping a GCSE? That's horrific if so (given how much school she misses and how little time she has for school work)

Reactions: 34
How the duck does Isabelle get a A* in drama, she's as wooden as... a plank of wood
No such things as A* now and hasn’t been for a few years. Not sure why the school is grading on an old system. Can’t be that great a school

Reactions: 31
So I dont have to watch, is Isabelle getting learning support and dropping a GCSE? That's horrific if so (given how much school she misses and how little time she has for school work)
Yes she is taking Drama, Business(in case she starts a business when she get older) Spannish and then the Learning support. At least that's what Sarah said. It was a Sarah (with Isabelle as a suport caracter) show

Reactions: 13
What?!!! I missed that. Normally this is ‘selective’ and is guided. Wasn’t aware of her having any learning needs...surely they’d mention this if she did!!!

Reactions: 8
Yes she is taking Drama, Business(in case she starts a business when she get older) Spannish and then the Learning support. At least that's what Sarah said. It was a Sarah (with Isabelle as a suport caracter) show
That sounds not great. Her parents are assholes.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Not watched but scanned through because as a teacher myself im intrigued. The while but law’ you have to choose from 4 Blocks is a load of rubbish!!!! And as for the A* rubbish...why is that school still marking on an old system. Plus...is her written work strong enough to gain her the top grade Sarah thinks? Drama is no longer wholly practical so she’d have her work cut out. And as for the amount of school missed...what other kids would want to work with her in groups with the amount she misses.

Reactions: 34
Isn't Issy still doing 9 GCSE's though, assuming she does individual sciences? I think learning support is in place of a 10th subject and if that were my child, I'd encourage it too. Though I wouldn't choose two soft subjects like drama and business.

Sarah projected onto Issy that entire discussion. I'd put money on Sarah persuading her to do some sort of performing arts degree.

Reactions: 15
I bet poor Esme doesn't have a starring part in her dance group's performance of Cats. Not because she'd be rubbish, but you just couldn't trust her parents to bring her to the performance. They'd know the date weeks in advance and still book a holiday.

Reactions: 25
What?!!! I missed that. Normally this is ‘selective’ and is guided. Wasn’t aware of her having any learning needs...surely they’d mention this if she did!!!
The only reason she has learning needs is because she has too many late nights and misses too many days due to holidays. If she was better rested, ate a healthier diet and had better attendance she wouldn't struggle.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I liked how Lazy and Isabelle discussed doing a language and decided on Spanish due to lots of countries speaking that whereas German and French are only spoken in Germany and France. God help those children with that idiot as a mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.