The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think it's disgusting they vlogged this. Poor Isabelle now has the world knowing her business. That's a lot of pressure to an already anxious and nervous teen.
Many children have to have learning support and do drop subjects if the workload is too much for them. There is no shame in it but Isabelle's peer group may not be as understanding. Plus we here have said for months, Isabelle is not given anytime to complete homework or it's rushed last minute late at night. I don't think Isabelle has learning struggles, she just has parents who are too wrapped up in making money for the now they're sacrificing their daughters future in the process by not supporting her education.
Money doesn't buy a good education Sarah, good education needs support and encouragement at home aswell as in the classroom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Not watched but scanned through because as a teacher myself im intrigued. The while but law’ you have to choose from 4 Blocks is a load of rubbish!!!! And as for the A* rubbish...why is that school still marking on an old system. Plus...is her written work strong enough to gain her the top grade Sarah thinks? Drama is no longer wholly practical so she’d have her work cut out. And as for the amount of school missed...what other kids would want to work with her in groups with the amount she misses.
It's obviously Sarah lying again, going bt the old marks! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Personally I think it's disgusting they vlogged this. Poor Isabelle now has the world knowing her business. That's a lot of pressure to an already anxious and nervous teen.
Many children have to have learning support and do drop subjects if the workload is too much for them. There is no shame in it but Isabelle's peer group may not be as understanding. Plus we here have said for months, Isabelle is not given anytime to complete homework or it's rushed last minute late at night. I don't think Isabelle has learning struggles, she just has parents who are too wrapped up in making money for the now they're sacrificing their daughters future in the process by not supporting her education.
Money doesn't buy a good education Sarah, good education needs support and encouragement at home aswell as in the classroom.
I'm genuinely confused at how she can appear so anxious yet apparently be fantastic at drama. The two don't pair. I'm wondering if this anxious act is her acting for the TV show. We've seen her on that Insta Post being a normal confident teen and she was also a very gobby self assured child in previous vlogs.

Reactions: 24
When Issy said french is not spoken in many countries. i can think of at least 10 off the top of my head. and didnt Issy say in one vlog she would like to visit Canada.Sarah can you now see what taking the girls out of school so often is doing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
yeah learning support at my school was for if u were struggling in your classes, its such a shame
I was just about to say this, when my daughter was at school, this was an option for the lower sets, the children who struggled. Saying that given how much time she has off school she probably needs the help, it's not like she's going to get it from home is it?!

Reactions: 21
I haven't watched the vlog so I'm unsure but my daughter chose her options last year and I'm pretty sure the was an option for support learning ie support teaching and learning ( teaching assistant level 1 ) could this be what they mean ?

I'm genuinely confused at how she can appear so anxious yet apparently be fantastic at drama. The two don't pair. I'm wondering if this anxious act is her acting for the TV show. We've seen her on that Insta Post being a normal confident teen and she was also a very hobby self assured child in previous vlogs.
School she's free to be Issy....no pressure, just relaxed performance with friends.
On the vlog she's told what to do, directed by Sarah and Chris. We all saw how Chris reacted and shouted at her and Esme for being too loud in the "cinema room" when he thought there was no camera filming. I'd be a nervous mess knowing if I didn't perform to their standards they kick off and I'd imagine they remind her those vlogs are paying for her school so double the pressure to get it right.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Shouldn’t this be classed as a made for kids vlog? Judging by the comments there are obviously a very lot of younger people writing in response to it!

Reactions: 19
Christ, terrible choices. I really hope the school encourage her to pick up an additional GCSE rather than learning support. Classic Lazy passing on her lazy ways on to her children!

Choosing GCSEs can be really stressful and it was clear she Isabelle wasn't 100% by the end, the audacity of discussing it with her while shoving a camera in her face.

Reactions: 16
I think when Sarah's saying she gets A* in drama it isn't like the old GCSEs marks. We would get our work marked A to D in high school and it was like A meant it was excellent and D meant more effort needed. Im guessing it's that kind of system they use.

Reactions: 2
I can imagine they may have left the Cinema because people were probably irritated by a loud fridgety baby, I have no idea why they take him, I didn't take mine until three years old firstly I couldn't afford waisted tickets nor did I want to disturb others, Chris never ever drives anymore, whupy don't they just own up to why!

Reactions: 14
I liked how Lazy and Isabelle discussed doing a language and decided on Spanish due to lots of countries speaking that whereas German and French are only spoken in Germany and France. God help those children with that idiot as a mother.
I was honestly so gobsmacked when she used that as a rational! For how much they spend a year on school fees to get their children the best education and ALLLL their travelling educational trips she seems to know so little!

Reactions: 14
So Jace will have screamed all the way through that film. And then Chris is the one who complains that the film was too quiet! Unbelievable!

"Jace wanted to get down and play" or...he was screaming his head off..but we don't give a shot about other people so we stick it out for an hour but then we got bored so left.

Reactions: 15
I think izzy be good at drama she already knows scripts and the drama everyday on the vlogs hay sarah top Mark's there is no A* only in the ingham family teacher must think its a good idea performances everyday inher everyday life even better then eastenders only good thing good about eastenders they have more views then you lol

Reactions: 3
Todays vlog is called Choosing my high school GCSE exam options.

Isla starts the vlog by showing a pen and a piece of paper. She’s writing to her best ever friend in New Zealand. 😴

Sarah mentions she’s been doing some chores and points at the washing. 😴 She mentions that Isabelle is in her room editing a video for Sassybelle and she’s been a bit stressed lately so sarah is about to drag the camera to her room to have a little chat. 🙄

Sarah is now in isabelles room. Isabelle is doodling in her book. Sarah points at the laptop and says “so I wasn’t lying. She is doing Sassybelle as well.” They have a discussion about whether it’s called Pinterest or pintrest. 🥱 They’re now talking about isabelles options. Sarah takes over and discusses it. Her only definite is business. Then she also loves Drama. Sarah takes it back to a story about when she did drama at school. Pushy sounds certain Isabelle will be doing drama. (Izzy doesn’t seem keen on drama imo) Isabelle speaks and says she’d like to do a language. She’s thinking Spanish. Back to pushy and she says isabelles final one might be learning support because she thinks she should choose that and mentions Isabelle struggles with maths and it will give her more time to focus on her other studies.

Outfit of the day from Isla and Sarah wonders if they’ll go to the cinema to see cats today. 😴

It’s dark now and they’re in the car. Sarah‘s gutted because she wanted to go to the last sale at mothercare today so she could buy all the tiny baby clothes to donate. She absolutely gutted that it was closed when she got there. Not gutted enough to leave the house earlier though. How about you donate some full priced tiny baby clothes Sarah? I’m sure somewhere is open. 🙄 She’s mentioning all her happy memories in mothercare again and that Chris has been to buy himself new trainers.

The forty five year old teenager in the back seat looks worried when she starts rummaging around in a plastic bag and mentions that the pound shop has all the Valentine’s Day stuff in stock. Keep your fringe on creepy. It’s not a vibrator to show to all your adult ifam. 🙄 She pulls out a two big rubber ducks for Jace.

They‘re in five guys. Isla has an ulcer so she’s struggling to eat her hotdog. Jace is screaming for his dinner. She’s got him the cheese toastie burger bun thing that she was just moaning about in the car because she resents paying £5 for it. “I resent paying £5 for a bread cake with some cheese in it.” (It was £3.75.) The same could be said about your fifty pound blankets Sarah when you can get the same for £10 on wish. 🙄

They're now in a carpark. They’re off to the cinema to see cats.

Back in the car and they left early because they didn’t like it. It’s just not their kind of movie. creepy is saying that he tried complaining because he thought the volume was wrong on the movie and he was mad because he’d paid. The cinema settings we‘re right and it’s just rendered that way. He looks pissed off and like he knows better. He explains that was the cinema managers reason for not giving them a refund. Creepy thinks he’s Stephen Spielberg now because he edits some shite vlogs. 🙄

Back home and Jace is playing on the rug. Sarah complains that it wasn’t the easiest drive home because chris fell asleep when it was his job to keep him awake.

End of vlog. At this point I think watching prinny take a tit in the garden for twenty minutes would be more entertaining. 😴🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Anyone notice when Issy shoved Esme when lazy was showing the duck?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
My daughter has taken drama for GCSE. It’s not just performing and looking pretty it’s damn hard work!

In yr 10 She had to do a performance which counted towards 5-10% of her grade.
Then she had to do component 1 written work which was another 25-30%
This year she will do her final performance which only counts as 25%. The rest is made up of component 2 written work. She has to not only just write about her performance, but also answer questions about a play she’ll be watching next month.
She takes it seriously, has only ever missed one lesson when poorly and has attended extra after school lessons.
Her target grade is a 7 which is equivalent to an A.
Last year one particular boy in her group kept missing lessons and was really unreliable it really affected the performing side of things.
I’m sorry, but there is no way Isabelle will cope with this at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah talking about leaning support
‘She’s worried about what other people might think’
.... good job making a video about it and putting it on line for e wet one to know then 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Might just be the way I took it up but when Sarah was talking about learning support, it just sounded like cop out so Sarah can say Izzy’s done all her homework and revising in school and then justify dragging her here, there and everywhere after school and on needless holidays 😡

Mind you it wouldn’t surprise me if she actually needed the support and if so I bloody hope (but doubt) this is the wake up call Sarah needs to stop pissing about with Izzy’s education.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.