The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just bored of Jace full stop 😑
He’s a lovely baby, but in the grand scheme of things he was a totally unnecessary addition to their family. We know exactly why he was conceived and who can forget the amount of times Sarah CLICKBAITED bleeding, pregnancy scares, potential miscarriage during pregnancy. Not to mention that during labour, Chris was more worried about finding Costa or something like that then supporting his wife. I don’t even think he has ever been weighed, or had any kind of developmental checks
I honestly cannot fathom why they’d consider another.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So the girls are on Instagram way to go you pair of pimpers! :ROFLMAO:
You are doing it for the brand deals as you can't get any just £250 Spotify lol and Chris well Jesus he is well famous at The Sun HQ in fact why not ask for a weekly slot? Look out for the ADS people. Putting ya kids on Instagram on yet another account get a bloody grip who do you think you are?
See Chris these changes at YouTube will affect you! its ok don't worry you can always move onto pastures new, do you and Sarah have any talents??? Maybe clickbait ya wife in some sexy poses you know the way you do your young daughters!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So the girls are on Instagram way to go you pair of pimpers! :ROFLMAO:
You are doing it for the brand deals as you can't get any just £250 Spotify lol and Chris well Jesus he is well famous at The Sun HQ in fact why not ask for a weekly slot? Look out for the ADS people. Putting ya kids on Instagram on yet another account get a bloody grip who do you think you are?
See Chris these changes at YouTube will affect you! its ok don't worry you can always move onto pastures new, do you and Sarah have any talents??? Maybe clickbait ya wife in some sexy poses you know the way you do your young daughters!
Oh tit, creepy might do a sex tape of him and lazy, just like Kim kartrashian, I can see granny now as the momanger 😂🤣🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not being mean, but like I’ve said before, I’m sick of hearing how ‘tiny’ jace is and how obsessed Sarah is for us to think he’s small! He’s chubby! If anything I think he’s quite a big baby. But, despite him being larger baby, he is definitely developmentally behind. He isn’t very vocal or babbly for a baby his age, anyone agree?
Well I can only go by my own ( and the numerous babies/children I've cared for.)I still put it down to Sarah and her lazziness.Most mums want to encourage their babies and praise them for every new milestone.However ,we know that would mean Sarah getting active ,detatching herself from that flipping sofa ,and actually interacting with her son naturally ,rather than squawk at him through a camera lens!!Let's just hope 2020 means the gringy Inghams HAVE to conform to COPPA and their children will see the benefits of having their parents back.Ok ,best we all.say a prayer for them now.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok .sorry if I'm being ignorant here ,but surely two of them are still under the age limit ??
This is on instagram though, although that is a good point, does COPPA just apply to youtube or all SM? The age limit to be on FB and Insta is still 13 isn't it?

Reactions: 3
Think this has to be a gifted/sponsored trip. Can’t ever imagine them finding their way to go on the boat. Quite an unusual thing for them to do. No way they have organised this, especially as she claims it was all done just the night before. So many amazing things to see in Edinburgh before going on the boat to see the bridges!

Reactions: 16
The hash tag on the sisters page has me laughing. #beyourself isn't FF's Toby now meant to be an acronym for treasure others be yourself
Yep!just wait until their fizzfam " fans" see that one!! Maybe they!l retaliate with a few (holds ears!) TOoobys in their comment s.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lmao have you seen her new Insta photo. That's not how she truly looks 😂

Lol

And look at that hair 🤣
A lot of editing and airbrush must have been going on here but I wish she would get that hair cut its just a pure mess

Reactions: 6
I have heard alot of the tattle life gang talk about Sarah having a 5th child in the family I wonder if that will happen? If she got pregnant this month then the baby would be born on October. By then Jace would be a year old. Since Sarah and Chris welcomed Jace into the family I feel if they don't have a clue on how to raise a child I have a feeling that Sarah's mother raised the girls whilst Sarah and Chris run wild and go out drinking even though they don't because they are lying about that they don't drink. I also feel if they have another baby they would probably use clickbait titles and use it to Save their YouTube channel it would be used for money and content.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.