The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah I just have one question, why does Creepy always squint one eye looking through his fringe? Is it the smell?
2805EB5E-22CF-4047-8D45-3DD4BC77D3E5.jpeg
4DA3377F-4FCD-40CD-B325-419A9C44601D.jpeg
951F9ED7-2945-46A7-AC0D-DF400CC2EEC1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Not being mean, but like I’ve said before, I’m sick of hearing how ‘tiny’ jace is and how obsessed Sarah is for us to think he’s small! He’s chubby! If anything I think he’s quite a big baby. But, despite him being larger baby, he is definitely developmentally behind. He isn’t very vocal or babbly for a baby his age, anyone agree?
I can't quite gauge his size. He certainly doesn't look like the poorly little baby that he used to be, all skinny and scrawny......but then if we're to believe that he's wearing aged 3-6m clothes and a lot of those look too big, then what's that all about? TBH I usually believe opposite of what she says, so he probably has caught up a bit, weight-wise, but I wouldn't say he's overly chubby or big for his age.

I do agree about his development being behind in other respects though (their fault, no doubt) but thankfully he appears to be becoming more mobile and is hopefully finding his voice as well.

Reactions: 20
I can't quite gauge his size. He certainly doesn't look like the poorly little baby that he used to be, all skinny and scrawny......but then if we're to believe that he's wearing aged 3-6m clothes and a lot of those look too big, then what's that all about? TBH I usually believe opposite of what she says, so he probably has caught up a bit, weight-wise, but I wouldn't say he's overly chubby or big for his age.

I do agree about his development being behind in other respects though (their fault, no doubt) but thankfully he appears to be becoming more mobile and is hopefully finding his voice as well.
Yea I don’t believe the clothes size thing when the girls pick him up he looks the right size for his age.

Reactions: 6
I think those pictures are from yesterday..sorry no way are they up and out at that time! We shall see in tonight’s video

The Twittersphere is concentrating on the alleged messages between Sarah and Postman Pat. Lots of tagging Alfie and Zoella in the tweets.

1578141758280.png

Hmm, I'm not convinced about the "100%" bit of that. It's either (a) real evidence, or (b) a way to show that people fall for fake text screenshots, thereby discrediting the girls.

Personally I'm undecided. I'd love for them to be real but the fallout between Sarah and Nikki/McFlea/Wendie still seems a bit 'off' to me.

Reactions: 9
Woahhh hold your horses young Tattlers...

The Inghams are up and about in Edinburgh already on Instagram.... For a whole 2 hours wtf?? Sarah's usually only just rolling out of bed right now

She must have set her alarm super early as I bashed her for sleeping in yesterday. She will need a midday nap to cope!
There's no way they are up and about that early. I reckon these are pics from yesterday.

Reactions: 5
The whole Twitter tit makes me laugh!! Real inghams coming up with “evidence” that won’t ever stand up in a kids playground court let alone a real one-
CJ falling out with everyone then leaving Twitter and returning a few days later.
it’s making the whole thing a joke and no one will ever take any of what Chris has allegedly done seriously when there are so many silly arguments taking away the seriousness of it all

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The whole Twitter tit makes me laugh!! Real inghams coming up with “evidence” that won’t ever stand up in a kids playground court let alone a real one-
CJ falling out with everyone then leaving Twitter and returning a few days later.
it’s making the whole thing a joke and no one will ever take any of what Chris has allegedly done seriously when there are so many silly arguments taking away the seriousness of it all
Not to mention unique fam quitting then coming back as a ‘skit channel’ 🙄 please

• Wow
I agree. Looking at how the whole situation is played out on Twitter is quite frankly embarrassing. Real Ingham’s always on their high horse and everyone else licking up their arse. Always winding up the troll accounts, such as public safety etc, rather than just ignoring them. And they’re all besties with CJ, Nikki etc, who I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw!

Reactions: 8
Shall we all club in and send a blanket ;)
Hey, Hi Steve - can you wangle us a discount code for the Minghams BIGGEST fans? 👍 :p

I wonder what their returns policy is. We should buy 200, do an unboxing video and then send them all back the next day for a refund!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO: @String Man - just noticed the slogan on Creepy's t-shirt on your Avatar (or has that always been there and I'm just unobservant?)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's no way they are up and about that early. I reckon these are pics from yesterday.
I think the vlogs may also be 2 days behind now, with them doing the travel vlog to Edingburgh and then the apartment reveal - possibly??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.