The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being mean, but like I’ve said before, I’m sick of hearing how ‘tiny’ jace is and how obsessed Sarah is for us to think he’s small! He’s chubby! If anything I think he’s quite a big baby. But, despite him being larger baby, he is definitely developmentally behind. He isn’t very vocal or babbly for a baby his age, anyone agree?
I'm just bored of Jace full stop 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will that be how they announce baby no.5?? 😂 “we’ve had three girlies so now it’s surely time for three little boys!”
Maybe thats why shes sending blankets to the Radford kid who was in hospital and no doubt one for the new baby,

Would explain the house move too.

And think of what benefits they can get when vlogging goes tits up.

Reactions: 6
xxme2uxx01

Sorry i missed on last Thread
A huge Congratulations on the birth of your Baby ❤
When he was standing up against the sofa he looked the same size as my grandson who is in 6-9 months.
I dont believe for one minute hes in the size she is saying.

But yes he is defiantly developmentally delayed. But when does he get time to develop?
The only thing hes going to develop is webbed toes being around so many pools, water parks and hottubs.
He may be in size 3-6 months clothing, but you can see there skin tight, I think he's gonna be really short though, like mother like son!

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who cringes that Isla drinks tea? All I can think is oh God you are going to stain your teeth! I am sure I didn’t start drinking it till I was about 11/12

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah I just have one question, why does Creepy always squint one eye looking through his fringe? Is it the smell?View attachment 68916View attachment 68917View attachment 68918
I actually think he squints to reduce the lines round his eyes. If you watch him he sometimes realises he isn’t doing it and then puts the squint on. He also touches his cheek/under eye area a lot when talking and I think it’s for the same reason. I noticed this a long time ago and actually recognised it because I used to do it....before I accepted my face was going to age and to just get on with life!

Reactions: 11
She's found a new way to exploit the girls/copy Family Fizz
View attachment 68937
She HAS TO shift the dumpy-mumsy snapshots off her own account because she's a 'Digital Creator' now, innit. 😂
Plus it's easier to market the girls for modelling and advertising if she can lump their pics together as a portfolio.
She's trying to spin too many plates now. FF have a management team to help them.
Lazy will take her eye off something soon and it'll crash down around her cankles.
Oi Lazy, check the comments in your Me & a Baby Blanket Instagram, you dope.

Reactions: 12
I spy with my little eye 👁 one big hand 🖐 and one small hand 🖐 😂🤣🤪

But this is lil boo boo, whatever boo boo wants boo boo gets 🤦‍♀️🤣
This, Christopher Malcolm is why you forget what memories you're making, you're too bleeping busy photoshopping to be in the moment. Cretin!!

Reactions: 10
I used to be scene back in my secondary school days and believe me, WE DONT ACCEPT HIM 😂😂 his fringe game is weak and he goes against most things myself and the people I was friends with stood for 🤬
Yeah, I don't imagine your Common or Garden Emo pisses their pants over a Disney parade

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hash tag on the sisters page has me laughing. #beyourself isn't FF's Toby now meant to be an acronym for treasure others be yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lmao have you seen her new Insta photo. That's not how she truly looks 😂

Lol

And look at that hair 🤣
Her head looks ridiculously disproportionate to the rest of her body. Thought their editing skills were amazing 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I spy with my little eye 👁 one big hand 🖐 and one small hand 🖐 😂🤣🤪

But this is lil boo boo, whatever boo boo wants boo boo gets 🤦‍♀️🤣
I looked at that picture and thought something was different about the ever so mouthy Sarah! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe thats why shes sending blankets to the Radford kid who was in hospital and no doubt one for the new baby,

Would explain the house move too.

And think of what benefits they can get when vlogging goes tits up.
They’ll call the new baby Eddy as in Edinburgh 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.