The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah knew I should have gone to the in laws! They are “literally” 5 mins from the house! 🤣

Reactions: 5
They revealed where they live again last night. The town name was reflected in the train window. So much for security :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattlers let's face the facts here... The Christmas jumper isn't because s he is refusing to let go of Christmas. It's because she's got no other clean clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe a new account called theInghambrothers will appear and we will get to meet the first Ingham son
Will that be how they announce baby no.5?? 😂 “we’ve had three girlies so now it’s surely time for three little boys!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmao have you seen her new Insta photo. That's not how she truly looks 😂

Lol

And look at that hair 🤣
Wow all that walking must have made her lose 20 pounds all over. Hmm when do you stop wearing holiday clothing? It's Jan 4 really!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't quite gauge his size. He certainly doesn't look like the poorly little baby that he used to be, all skinny and scrawny......but then if we're to believe that he's wearing aged 3-6m clothes and a lot of those look too big, then what's that all about? TBH I usually believe opposite of what she says, so he probably has caught up a bit, weight-wise, but I wouldn't say he's overly chubby or big for his age.

I do agree about his development being behind in other respects though (their fault, no doubt) but thankfully he appears to be becoming more mobile and is hopefully finding his voice as well.
When he was standing up against the sofa he looked the same size as my grandson who is in 6-9 months.
I dont believe for one minute hes in the size she is saying.

But yes he is defiantly developmentally delayed. But when does he get time to develop?
The only thing hes going to develop is webbed toes being around so many pools, water parks and hottubs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.