The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask....the whole Mary shortle stuff with the kid in the shop?! What was that actually all about in the end? I know they shared a screen shot of cctv- but what are the people in it supposed to have done that was such a huge crime? The child especially??
Talking about Shortle, what happened about the baby Jace tea party meet-ups? Did they happen??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking about Shortle, what happened about the baby Jace tea party meet-ups? Did they happen??
Not yet. She said they want to make a proper event out of it - maybe they'll invite them all round to help them move house and give them a cup of tea at the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope! But if I’d spent that money on a doll or took out a payment plan to pay for it I’d certainly be complaining if it didn’t happen.
I mean it’s false advertising isn’t it?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Not yet. She said they want to make a proper event out of it - maybe they'll invite them all round to help them move house and give them a cup of tea at the end of the day.
It’s actually quite creepy that they promised a tea party in the first place. I mean who in there right mind would buy a doll portrayed to look like someone else’s baby let alone allow your child or a vulnerable adult ( let’s face it that is the only people they attract) to attend a party with these two cretins.
If it did go ahead I think it should just be with the 3 girls only. Creepy should be as far away as possible. I don’t think I could take him saying “oh these tea cups are so pretty and gorgeous”

• Sick
Reactions: 30
You never see any off them drink much when you think about it. They make the odd cupof tea but you never see any off them drink in the house or on the go really
All I usually see are fizzy drink bottles scattered everywhere. Those poor kids teeth

Reactions: 11
Not just you. When i first started watching i thought he was bi.
Me too, nothing wrong in it but Christopher malcolm is defo ashamed of who he actually is, he pretends he's not a ginger but he's so blatently one with ginger eyelashes that stick out miles because he dyes his hair black even though it doesn't suit his pigmentation of skin. If he's in denial about hair colour he's certainly going to be in denial about a lot of other things, and I guess that's why he's so keen on having sex with vulnerable girls to try to prove to himself he's over the boyfriend in America. Christopher malcolm be yourself and lady stop protecting someone who's so not into you.

Reactions: 19
Not yet, but you'll know it's coming when you see Lazy & Creepy fly past your window with their trotters flailing about and their pink snouts leading the way 🐽🐽

Tip: If you want advanced warning, check your calendar for the next blue moon when every day in the month is a Sunday (I think it'll be the 12th of Never). Maybe keep an eye on the weather too, for when hell starts freezing over. That should narrow it down a bit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OK Edinburgh Tattlers, keep your eyes peeled today if you're out and about... shouldn't be difficult to spot that giant Marshmallow coat.
Good luck

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww guys may have to leave you for a while I gave birth yesterday to a baby boy who never seems to be of my tit 😂 I hope coppa gets them MWAH lol

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Awww guys may have to leave you for a while I gave birth yesterday to a baby boy who never seems to be of my tit 😂 I hope coppa gets them MWAH lol
Congratulations! Hope all is well with you both x

(PS How about Malcolm for a name? Just kidding!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This website is what has got me through many a long feed. I think once I stop breastfeeding I will need to stop coming on here as often! Congratulations and enjoy! Xx

Reactions: 8
Who can we report this to?
I used to make baby items and they all need to have CE certification for them to be legally safe. My items had to conform to a lot of the British safety standards, I had to send them to be safety tested and it wasn't cheap.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Greasy malcolm needs some talcum to stop the fringe being a mess,
Don't piss the gingham off though or they'll pissing leak your address

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

Greasy malcolm needs some talcum to stop the fringe being a mess,
Don't piss the gingham off though or they'll pissing leak your address
Oh if only we were allowed that many characters!

(On the subject of new threads....Does anyone know how to create them? I'm rubbish at that kind of stuff and we're pretty much there, I think.)

Reactions: 2
I now think the Tea Party will be Jace's 1st Birthday Party...they'll use it for vlog content and celebrate his birthday with a party of strangers because they have isolated themselves so much no family member or 'friend' wants to be a part of Ingham Family Ltd.
Granny is around but she's an employee and will do as Creepy Malcolm tells her.
Hi Steve....hope you get an exclusive invite too for using your Star Power and being the Tattle monitor😘

Oh if only we were allowed that many characters!

(On the subject of new threads....Does anyone know how to create them? I'm rubbish at that kind of stuff and we're pretty much there, I think.)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.