The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So back in August 2018, they were struggling to make their massive mortgage repayments and he mentioned the girls school fees.
That was just as he was outed for being a filthy pervert, the height of their 'fame' and when they would've been earning at least double what they do now.
So is Hi Steve bank rolling them? Those tatty blankets and breakable backpacks wont be earning them enough to pay for 2 childrens private schooling.

Does anyone remember what year in school Esme was in when she switched over to private?
Esme started at the beginning of year 5

Reactions: 5
Do you mean Portland Prison? That's where the Wilkes woman was going for a walk near on her own in the middle of nowhere asking what all the helicopters were doing circling the area, and I said that I hope nobody had escaped from the sx offenders prison lol
No Peterhead Prison in the village of Peterhead was where all the peados and Scottish gangsters were kept. It’s closed now but was a hard as duck prison and they showed no mercy towards poncy types like the inghams cause she’s as bad enabling him.

Reactions: 10
#76 I'll flippin' leak his address me (but leak mine and I'll send the ifam after you)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another "exclusive" Sarah Ingham design mentioned again...
She acts like it's her idea but a car seat blanket/swaddle has been around for years. She's just copying any baby product that can use her cheap prints.
I had one for my baby and she's 17 that's how long they've been around and hers is very thin and flimsy. Very easy for a baby to suffocate IMO. She's no designer she has no creativity. Copies off others

Not just you. When i first started watching i thought he was bi.
I think he is bi. He had a "boyfriend" who he ran away with when Sarah was pregnant with Isla. I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Not just you. When i first started watching i thought he was bi.
I think he is bi. He had a "boyfriend" who he ran away with when Sarah was pregnant with Isla. I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All the lovely restaurants in Edinburgh and they end up in a chain burger place - how dull. I skipped the tour around the apartment, felt like an advert..

Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t imagine how those girls plus Jace must feel... I’m exhausted just watching them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
All the lovely restaurants in Edinburgh and they end up in a chain burger place - how dull. I skipped the tour around the apartment, felt like an advert..
I felt the train journey was an advert. Since when does Sarah Ingham say excursions and pre book anything? They've always tried to get into places on the day and then complain when it's fully booked.

Reactions: 21
Ugh most of the hearted likes on the lastest vlog, are comments from young girls saying they live in Edinburgh 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
I’m just surprised that on her 4th child she’s wondering why Jace isn’t settled and sleeping well at night!

Any eedjit knows that babies like familiarity and thrive on routine. Any of my 4 would be unsettled on their first night in a new place! Jace is constantly being moved from place to place and has no routine seemingly.

His dinner absolutely blew my mind! Chips, burger meat and macaroni cheese for a 9 month old! That is really terrible! So much fat and salt for such a little one. Does he ever have water? I can’t recall ever seeing him having a bottle or cup of water. But he needs it with that salty diet. It’s a long time ago for me but I’m sure my girls were on to cups of water at that age.

For all that Sarah goes on about breastfeeding, doesn’t she realise that the quality of her milk depends on her diet?

I breastfed all 4 of mine but when my twins were 9 days old I tore ligaments in my back and couldn’t function without strong pain so had to stop. I was heartbroken. Then my midwife told me some families she sees the babies are better off on formula milk. As the mother’s diet is so horrendous that the milk won’t have all the nutrients the baby needs in it. Whether she said that to make me feel better, I don’t know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Car seat tat is not safe at all.

- Any addition to a car seat not purchased with the seat needs to be crash tested
- That hood is a suffocation/ overheating risk. Babies regulate their temperature via their head, heads shouldn’t be covered indoors at all (or warm cars).

It’d be okay for a pushchair though, if it would fit in one, although I’m not sure I’d trust the big floppy hood
Also....most car seats have a 5 point harness not 3 ! And I think near enough all push chairs are 5 point. What an actual idiot for not doing research! Makes me laugh

• Haha
I’m just surprised that on her 4th child she’s wondering why Jace isn’t settled and sleeping well at night!

Any eedjit knows that babies like familiarity and thrive on routine. Any of my 4 would be unsettled on their first night in a new place! Jace is constantly being moved from place to place and has no routine seemingly.

His dinner absolutely blew my mind! Chips, burger meat and macaroni cheese for a 9 month old! That is really terrible! So much fat and salt for such a little one. Does he ever have water? I can’t recall ever seeing him having a bottle or cup of water. But he needs it with that salty diet. It’s a long time ago for me but I’m sure my girls were on to cups of water at that age.

For all that Sarah goes on about breastfeeding, doesn’t she realise that the quality of her milk depends on her diet?

I breastfed all 4 of mine but when my twins were 9 days old I tore ligaments in my back and couldn’t function without strong pain so had to stop. I was heartbroken. Then my midwife told me some families she sees the babies are better off on formula milk. As the mother’s diet is so horrendous that the milk won’t have all the nutrients the baby needs in it. Whether she said that to make me feel better, I don’t know.
You never see any off them drink much when you think about it. They make the odd cupof tea but you never see any off them drink in the house or on the go really

Reactions: 6
I was in an incubator when I was born and was never breast fed. Think I was quite a healthy child and adult.

Reactions: 1

Mother diet doesn’t have any effect in milk for baby do I think your midwife was being kind. Most likely to suffer from poor diet and breastfeeding is the mother not the baby. A healthy diet is recommended but certainly not essential.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.