Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatgossip

Hey guys, I've never posted here before but I always read 😁
I'm on holiday in Edinburgh right now, they just walked past me on Princes Street lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Cedann

He’s such a manipulative little twat. You can tell for certain that text to Alfie is from him because of the way he speaks. Instead of taking any kind of responsibility for his actions he begs everyone to think of his poor children. It’s emotional manipulation. And how can you expect anyone to think about your children Chris, when you don’t even think about them yourself and you are their father? You weren’t thinking about your children when you were messaging girls a couple of years older than them? WHY should anyone else then protect your children instead of the children you hurt?
Now for you Sarah, every time a message is leaked recently it is always you fighting with people and making threats. Your husband wronged you, publicly humiliated you, damaged your reputation, and most importantly for you- risked your income. And now he sits back and watches you fight his battles for him like the weak little woman you are. You are a mother of 3 girls and you let them watch all of this happen and taught them that it’s okay. Instead of being angry at your disgusting scrotum looking husband, you directed your anger at anybody who dare speak about it. And you can say it’s all lies as many time’s as you like Sarah. We all know that you know it’s true. And you look pathetic.
He will do it again Sarah, I’m positive he already is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Awww guys may have to leave you for a while I gave birth yesterday to a baby boy who never seems to be of my tit 😂 I hope coppa gets them MWAH lol

• Heart
Reactions: 58

hayley

VIP Member
I know its early but thought id try my first title idea
#the ingham family 76 - we make memories but we dont remember them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Anybody care to tell me how these pair of thickos ever passed their driving tests? They go to a station and catch a train that is marked GLASGOW. They go through YORK and the greasy necrophile says "I dunt fink wer guin 2 lundun". No. No you're not going to london you thick fucking c**t. You've just gone through fucking york. I literally despair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Circlish

VIP Member
Oh Tattlers I sure hope one of you are licensed in counseling. I am going to need a very lot of it when we get to our new home in Switzerland. Just watched Katrina’s 3 part Christmas vlogs. I’m having nightmares, morningmares, eveningmares ecksettra. What a shit show.

Everyone knows Jace is teeny tiny, just like itty bitty booboo.
Harrison terrifies me. He's like a feral kid that you try to avoid eye contact with in case he lashes out and tries to punch you 😨
Re: Katrina's 3-part paper-shredding bonanza...
Didn't appreciate that lump of a partner of Katrina's taking the piss out of Leah and her glasses. Tyler got a present of, I presume, glasses with various strange lenses so you could experience what animals see EXSETRAH. And that horrible cretin laughed to Tyler: "Now y'can see wot Leah sees owt'a 'er eyes!" Poor Leah. She obviously has a strong prescription of lens and, at her age, I don't imagine she's thrilled with having to wear glasses. She is, actually, a very pretty young lady and I hope one day, if she wants to, she's given the chance to try contact lenses. But I was just appalled at the way that guy drew attention to her eyesight and her glasses, as if she was 'weird' like the animals on the box of toy lenses.
It must be hellish living with pondlife like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Impleo

VIP Member
For those who are new, this is Chris's brother. Good news is that My Forever are releasing new tracks in 2020!
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.07.02.png
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.07.11.png
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.09.53.png
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.10.10.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

CheekyChappy

16F92CAD-71D6-4E6B-A13F-5D6771D4BF54.png

“Happy New Year iFam!!”
Obviously CalendarsAndMe won’t be launching any time soon.
9 seconds in and they’ve already fucked up! Is that a record for them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Abi 1712

What I fail to understand is how I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks Chris is actually a closet Gay. The way he speaks is very camp! Surely other people can see that?! No offence to gays but he will literally say “that doll is gorgeous, oh the clothes you got for Xmas girls are just stunning.” And he says it all in a very camp way!!! He SCREAMS gay man in my opinion!! He speaks like Alan Carr!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

String Man

VIP Member
Part 1 😂 I couldn’t cope after a couple of mins 😂 I see Katrina is engaged as well, can’t wait for the wedding vlogs 😮
Can you imagine the speeches and the punch ups :LOL:

Damo would be trying to get off with any underage flower girls, Creepy would be woohooing at the barely legal bridesmaids (and the bride, allegedly). Danny would be casing the guest bedrooms for unattended valuables. Harrison would be throwing/kicking the wedding presents round the room and the night ends with armed police in attendance after reports of a midget suicide bomber on the bouncy castle.

A perfect Dixon/Ingham/Seacroft wedding. Can't wait to buy my hat (aka #ifam beanie). It's going to be a very lot beautiful.

Taking a leaf out of Isla's eco-friendly book (licheralleee), we are going to throw biodegradable confetti. We don't have any rice so we're going to throw crumbled up Pot Noodle instead.

1577877509063.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

mags

VIP Member
Well I guess we know where Isabelle gets her 'words,' from as Sarah said Revolutions, I mean it's resolutions how is that so difficult? Idiots the pair of them. What hope have those poor children got?!
According to Lazy, Issy was picked to be "a Bullying Ambassador" at school. I assume that she means Anti-Bullying?! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 53

stewiegriffin

Isabelle's face is tattle.life's reaction to every dumb fucking decision creepy and lazy make to the detriment of their children's lives. Fuming that they have the sheer audacity to exist at this point.

Also peep the gangster in the back getting ready to take the hit out on Christopher Malcolm, hope it's a success babe x
lmaooooo.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm in absolute stitches. 3 bedrooms... They've got 3 bedrooms. Think one of those is for Isabelle? Hahahahahaha! Yeah right. She's already got her pillows ready for the sofabed.

Living your best married life as per in separate bedrooms 😉

Screenshot_20200103_173422.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51