The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww guys may have to leave you for a while I gave birth yesterday to a baby boy who never seems to be of my tit 😂 I hope coppa gets them MWAH lol
Congratulations! Don't forget to totally ignore medical advice, leave your new bundle of joy on a beach and get in contact with Shortle to make a clone 😉

No, seriously - huge congratulations x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I now think the Tea Party will be Jace's 1st Birthday Party...they'll use it for vlog content and celebrate his birthday with a party of strangers because they have isolated themselves so much no family member or 'friend' wants to be a part of Ingham Family Ltd.
They'll probably do one of those awful cake smash parties which will end up in a full scale food fight. You can take the girl out of Seacroft and all that....

Reactions: 11
From the vlog (I YouTube)
Lazy ‘I don’t know why but getting the train for us is always so stressful’
Erm maybe it’s because trains leave at a certain time and you lot are incapable of being organised enough to get somewhere for a certain time 🙈 even when they did get to the train station it was all a big rush and a fuss.. I couldn’t think of anything worse... I like to get somewhere 20mins early and have a coffee, not dash around a station with a baby and kids 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
From the vlog (I YouTube)
Lazy ‘I don’t know why but getting the train for us is always so stressful’
Erm maybe it’s because trains leave at a certain time and you lot are incapable of being organised enough to get somewhere for a certain time 🙈 even when they did get to the train station it was all a big rush and a fuss.. I couldn’t think of anything worse... I like to get somewhere 20mins early and have a coffee, not dash around a station with a baby and kids 🙈
I've never been on a 'proper train' as an adult, travelling on the metro in the North East and on the tube in London is stressful enough for me. The thought of a train station and tickets, getting on the right train off at the right place proper gives me the fear...!

Can you imagine how stressed the girls would of been, I know my kids would if we had left the train and were panicked about getting back on to get a pram and personal belongings from another part of the train... yikes!

Reactions: 4
Hopefully I've just created a new thread....(my first one, fingers-crossed it works ok!)

Thanks to Catdaisy for the new thread name "The Edinburgh Fringe" with 47 likes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.