The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked that sarah can still carry round Jace in his carseat at 9 months old!
Why? I could carry mine in theirs at 12 months? I think it depends on the seat because some weigh a ton on there own without baby in.

Reactions: 3
Oh Tattlers I sure hope one of you are licensed in counseling. I am going to need a very lot of it when we get to our new home in Switzerland. Just watched Katrina’s 3 part Christmas vlogs. I’m having nightmares, morningmares, eveningmares ecksettra. What a tit show.

Why? I could carry mine in theirs at 12 months? I think it depends on the seat because some weigh a ton on there own without baby in.
Everyone knows Jace is teeny tiny, just like itty bitty booboo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Tattlers I sure hope one of you are licensed in counseling. I am going to need a very lot of it when we get to our new home in Switzerland. Just watched Katrina’s 3 part Christmas vlogs. I’m having nightmares, morningmares, eveningmares ecksettra. What a tit show.

Everyone knows Jace is teeny tiny, just like itty bitty booboo.
Harrison terrifies me. He's like a feral kid that you try to avoid eye contact with in case he lashes out and tries to punch you 😨
Re: Katrina's 3-part paper-shredding bonanza...
Didn't appreciate that lump of a partner of Katrina's taking the piss out of Leah and her glasses. Tyler got a present of, I presume, glasses with various strange lenses so you could experience what animals see EXSETRAH. And that horrible cretin laughed to Tyler: "Now y'can see wot Leah sees owt'a 'er eyes!" Poor Leah. She obviously has a strong prescription of lens and, at her age, I don't imagine she's thrilled with having to wear glasses. She is, actually, a very pretty young lady and I hope one day, if she wants to, she's given the chance to try contact lenses. But I was just appalled at the way that guy drew attention to her eyesight and her glasses, as if she was 'weird' like the animals on the box of toy lenses.
It must be hellish living with pondlife like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Harrison terrifies me. He's like a feral kid that you try to avoid eye contact with in case he lashes out and tries to punch you 😨
Didn't appreciate that lump of a partner of Katrina's taking the piss out of Leah and her glasses. Tyler got a present of, I presume, glasses with various strange lenses so you could experience what animals see EXSETRAH. And that horrible cretin laughed to Tyler: "Now y'can see wot Leah sees owt'a 'er eyes!" Poor Leah. She obviously has a strong prescription of lens and, at her age, I don't imagine she's thrilled with having to wear glasses. She is, actually, a very pretty young lady and I hope one day, if she wants to, she's given the chance to try contact lenses. But I was just appalled at the way that guy drew attention to her eyesight and her glasses, as if she was 'weird' like the animals on the box of toy lenses.
It’s hilarious I think how two sisters raised the same in the same area with the same education can seemingly have such different accents.. it’s not like Sarah went away to Uni and mixing with other dialects or moving away to a new geographical location, Sarah must absolutely put on her version of what she thinks ‘talking posh’ I know she said she went to a school that specialized in drama and did she also say she had elocution lessons?! It’s clear that Sarah would sound exactly like Katrina if she didn’t put on a fake version of her voice daily, it’s evident in her nervousness over certain works and getting some terms and words ridiculously wrong.,, don’t even start me on the grammar. It’s very sad she feels she has to change but pitiful really, earning a few more quid doesn’t change your entire pronunciation magically, how very Hyacinth Bucket!

Reactions: 30
Yeah you don’t remember it you big greasy fool because you are living behind the lens of a camera and not actually in the moment. I remember lots and lots of things we do as a family. I don’t need a video or photos of it all. As it’s stored in my brain. You know, the thing that is usually in your skull but you are missing most of it. You do these videos for money. What do you think normal happy families do to remember fun times? Well we just think about them. What a stupid pathetic man he is. Honestly. What does he think people did before video cameras and YouTube? Just forgot every memory they made? He couldn’t possible get any stupid if he tried.

It’s hilarious I think how two sisters raised the same in the same area with the same education can seemingly have such different accents.. it’s not like Sarah went away to Uni and mixing with other dialects or moving away to a new geographical location, Sarah must absolutely put on her version of what she thinks ‘talking posh’ I know she said she went to a school that specialized in drama and did she also say she had elocution lessons?! It’s clear that Sarah would sound exactly like Katrina if she didn’t put on a fake version of her voice daily, it’s evident in her nervousness over certain works and getting some terms and words ridiculously wrong.,, don’t even start me on the grammar. It’s very sad she feels she has to change but pitiful really, earning a few more quid doesn’t change your entire pronunciation magically, how very Hyacinth Bucket!
It probably wasn’t a drama school. It was probable for children who are not able to cope with normal academic school. Not being nasty against people who need that. But I’ve noticed most people who go on to drama are not very clever. That would definitely be true for Sarah. Not a single brain cell in that head.

Reactions: 10
Not been on here in a few days but just wanted to say happy new year to everyone!!(except the minghams) you guys have kept me laughing all year. The nicest, funniest lot ever!! Hope all your wishes come true in 2020!
Does anyone else think Katrina does it on purpose, that accent was horrendous and didn't even sound possible to be that common and thick lol. Maybe wants to show what lazy lard arse really sounds like? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How is something "litcherally awesome"? From the mouth of Isabelle on her channel. Btw she said "litcherally" over 25 times in a 10 minute video. I lost count. She's become just as bad to listen to as her mother.

Reactions: 24

Yel

He ripped open a present then threw it at her, told her to open it and she just laughed 😲 first time viewing this family and it reminds me why I don't like to come into contact with the great unwashed. 😱

Why do all these scummy channels have a bleeping fire alarm? Doesn't it drive them crazy

Closing the curtains on Christmas day, because daylight is so overrated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like to have a wee look at their channel stats from time to time, compare them to family fizz and have a laugh.

The thumbnails are an absolute joke. There’s no way on earth that Chris doesn’t know who he’s attracting with that! Isabelle isn’t that popular in her own right! Her own channel isn’t big at all!

I have my issues with family fizz but to give them their due they don’t use their kids in that way. Mia is much bigger on youtube than Isabelle.

He absolutely bleeping disgusts me. I had the creepy vibe off him towards Isabelle LONG before the scandal. It was one of the reasons I stopped watching as it made me uncomfortable.

I really do pray it’s all innocent and there’s nothing going on there. Even when Sarah made the video about Chris not being her real dad and he was bathing her it made me cringe. I just really don’t like the idea of that with a man that’s not my child’s dad.

I really hope that doesn’t cause offence to anyone. The idea of it just makes me really uncomfortable. I trust my brothers 100% but wouldn’t have liked them bathing my daughters when they were little. Just feels so inappropriate to me.

Reactions: 25
How is something "litcherally awesome"? From the mouth of Isabelle on her channel. Btw she said "litcherally" over 25 times in a 10 minute video. I lost count. She's become just as bad to listen to as her mother.
Between that word and the tongue poking,mouth open,fish lips I have really gone off that girl. What’s with Esme wearing makeup and lipstick to go out, ffs she’s bloody 10!!! Ok rant over closing the 🚪 on my way out 😂

Reactions: 17
Between that word and the tongue poking,mouth open,fish lips I have really gone off that girl. What’s with Esme wearing makeup and lipstick to go out, ffs she’s bloody 10!!! Ok rant over closing the 🚪 on my way out 😂
I thought that was a bit much too for a 10 year old. Mine were allowed a bit of lipgloss at that age and that was it

I like to have a wee look at their channel stats from time to time, compare them to family fizz and have a laugh.

The thumbnails are an absolute joke. There’s no way on earth that Chris doesn’t know who he’s attracting with that! Isabelle isn’t that popular in her own right! Her own channel isn’t big at all!

I have my issues with family fizz but to give them their due they don’t use their kids in that way. Mia is much bigger on youtube than Isabelle.

He absolutely bleeping disgusts me. I had the creepy vibe off him towards Isabelle LONG before the scandal. It was one of the reasons I stopped watching as it made me uncomfortable.

I really do pray it’s all innocent and there’s nothing going on there. Even when Sarah made the video about Chris not being her real dad and he was bathing her it made me cringe. I just really don’t like the idea of that with a man that’s not my child’s dad.

I really hope that doesn’t cause offence to anyone. The idea of it just makes me really uncomfortable. I trust my brothers 100% but wouldn’t have liked them bathing my daughters when they were little. Just feels so inappropriate to me.
Except FF 100% do use Mia in that way. She’s done many questionable vlogs - not suitable for a girl of her age, and there’s been thumbnails of her trussed up in what looks like cheap Ann Summers clothing (think it was PLT). FF are no better than the Inghams. Both in it for the money and will do anything to make more.

Reactions: 15
Except FF 100% do use Mia in that way. She’s done many questionable vlogs - not suitable for a girl of her age, and there’s been thumbnails of her trussed up in what looks like cheap Ann Summers clothing (think it was PLT). FF are no better than the Inghams. Both in it for the money and will do anything to make more.
Mia apparently plans films edits and uploads all of her own content.

Chris evidently does most of isabelles, the girl could have learnt a new skill by now but when you've got stuff to hide in a family full of lies you can't trust the kids to upload can you.

But yes, even if Mia does it all herself she should have Georgie and Darren telling her what's appropriate or not, there should be some censorship for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.