The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embarrassing for her that sticking labels on tat merch and posting it is a highlight. How about doing a business that provides something useful and you actually have to work at. YouTuber merch is just taking money from fools.
Oh but she even made people cry - they shed actual tears it meant that much to them. What more proof do you need that they're providing a much needed and valuable service? They've obviously missed out on this year's New Year's Honours List (luckily for them, as all the addresses were leaked!) but who knows what super duper amazing things may come their way in the next year? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just trying to work out what the marks on her hand are......has she been scrapping or is it just makeup/muck?

View attachment 68210

And did I hear that right? Sounded like she said they don't have a team of people to help, like with their Social Media etc... Uh-oh...have they made Granny Jane and Hi Steve redundant then? :unsure: :poop:

In tonight's vlog, Isabelle said she was hoping for another sibling in 2020. Lazy asked her if Creepy had put her up to saying that or given her the idea, to which Isabelle replied along the lines that Sarah herself had told her it might happen. Lazy denied it and said Issy was lying.
The thought of those 2 sweaty beasts humping is enough to make me want to blow chunks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I enjoyed Isla saying her highlight of the of year was "me and my birthday"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I think she was probably confused because the party was made up and they weren't actually going anywhere. They couldn't get their facts straight. Issy said Lazy had told her it started at 8pm but then Lazy herself said she didn't know what time it started.
I reckon they went round Jane and Steve’s cause if she was with friends she would have put pics on instagram to prove us wrong 😂 I still can’t believe how quiet they have been on social media and haven’t gave a reason why the vlog was over 2 hours wait 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I reckon they went round Jane and Steve’s
Probably. That would explain why Issy apparently started getting ready first thing in the morning by mistake....if a trip to the Grandparents was on the cards she would've just naturally assumed they were going round there during the day, like any other day they pop round there.

Reactions: 8
I reckon they went round Jane and Steve’s cause if she was with friends she would have put pics on instagram to prove us wrong 😂 I still can’t believe how quiet they have been on social media and haven’t gave a reason why the vlog was over 2 hours wait 🤷‍♀️
Yea, what did Chris say, it was a “special birthday party”?? Do we know Steve or Janes bday?
They tried to stay at forest holidays an extra week - would have missed this special New Years bday party then - unless it is Steve’s or Jane’s since they were there!

Reactions: 16
Yea, what did Chris say, it was a “special birthday party”?? Do we know Steve or Janes bday?
They tried to stay at forest holidays an extra week - would have missed this special New Years bday party then - unless it is Steve’s or Jane’s since they were there!
Maybe it's Jane's 90th

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Do we know if Chris’s rumour of having another son is actual fact or just hearsay?

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, that's right....a birthday and New Years party in one. Mind you they do tend to use the term "party" very loosely (eg their "Chill Hot Tub Party" the other night) so really it could've just been any old run of the mill type of gathering.

Maybe the estate threw one of their infamous parties to see in the new year celebrate their bestest celebrity neighbours selling their house?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering soapland was mentioned earlier here and the Inghams love of plastic wrapped French baked goods...

Sally Webster said "well that takes the cwassant" litraleee pronounced it like the Inghams 😂

I wonder if Sarah's got over her food coma yet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is ready to start reporting their videos to YouTube for not declaring made for kids. I mean they know for sure it’s mostly kids as all the orders for the crappy merch will be child sizes not adult. And what group of adults wants to be called ifam? I can’t imagine a grown women or man walking around saying they are part of the ifam haha. They are such cocky little twats claiming it won’t effect them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was probably confused because the party was made up and they weren't actually going anywhere. They couldn't get their facts straight. Issy said Lazy had told her it started at 8pm but then Lazy herself said she didn't know what time it started.
Issy posted an insta story yesterday at around 8ish (possibly later), and she was in her bedroom... 🤨

Reactions: 7
Issy posted an insta story yesterday at around 8ish (possibly later), and she was in her bedroom... 🤨
Yes she did! I saw it and thought "looks like they are having a chilled one at home"

Can you imagine them ending the vlog then sending the girls up to get ready for bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I did the new years special on double speed (yeeah I know I am bad but was invidious) just to see what they had forgot other than the obvious from last years.
1. There was no friends or family in the recap (not even Steve and Jane)
2. There was way less footage from waterslides hottubes or amuzementparks than I would have guessed.
3. There were no footage of Chris out on his skates, would think his amazing skatingvideo would be a highlight.

Reactions: 16
Do we know if Chris’s rumour of having another son is actual fact or just hearsay?
I think there was supposed messages from the mother or posts from the mothers Facebook (in either early posts or on GG) that insinuated it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.