The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another surprise reveal holiday where not even Creepy knows..yeah right. We know how controlling he is with the bank card there’s no way he doesn’t. I hope to goodness they don’t miss anymore school, but if they do I think more people will soon realise what fools they are. There was a sly dig yesterday about not spending so much time in the house, imagine having to go away all the time because the house is not baby proof for your child!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They're off on another holiday apparently. I'm hoping it's only for a few days, and that the girls won't miss yet more school.
Where could they possibly be going that is easier to get a train than a car? They never take the train, weird

Reactions: 6
They’re off a holiday again... Surely Isla is meant to be back on school on Monday? How do they get away with her attendance being poor?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did anyone think the girls looked so unhappy in the latest Instagram post? :(
They look so done with it all, don't they? They've only just got home, and now back off again. What is the point in buying a tit ton of presents that they never get the chance to play with/use? Why not do "experience day" vouchers instead if your family are really that into "making memories"?

Reactions: 38
Probably off to Amsterdam for their 'not aimed at children' content

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously a very last minute thing as Creeps was only trying to extend their stay at forest holidays a few days ago.
The girls do look totally fed up. I cant imagine living a life where you are on tenter hooks waiting for the next surprise to be sprung on you.
Most parents will now be starting to get their children back into some sort of routine, ready to go back to school next week. But not these pair, would rather exhaust them before the next term even begins.
And they're right in thinking that these are memories the girls will always think back on but it wont be for the reasons they hope. They'll remember the times when they never got to play with their Christmas stuff, never got to chill out before going back to school, never got to just be kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
They have other cars though, or am I mistaken and they don't fit the whole family in?
I think it’s just the big heap of crap he bought Sarah that can fit them all in... plus if their main car isn’t mot’ed fair chance the others aren’t either

The girls look truly fucked off that they’ve been dragged out again. Drop all their presents off and no chance to play with them, so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I definitely think London. Isabelle looked so over the entire thing. Hey Sarah have you sprung for two premier inn rooms in the January sale?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isabelles face 😞 only a few more years And you can legally leave home or go to uni ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If i didnt think sarah had issues before this new surprise holiday confirms it for me!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She ain’t happy unless it’s to show off how much she’s spending or where she’s travelling. At least the girls will know how not to parent when they decide to have their own kids.
If i didnt think sarah had issues before this new surprise holiday confirms it for me!!

Reactions: 11
Not sure if been mentioned, I, unlike the Ingham family, have a proper job so don’t have time to read all the updates on tattle life 😂 but anyway, Sarah’s Instagram story - Esme and especially Izzy look almost upset they’re being dragged on another holiday - surely Izzy has homework or revision to do? And Isla will be in school soon? Why can’t they just let them rest for a few days? Why do they constantly need to be on holiday? Seriously go and look at the story, Izzy looks like she might cry!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Did anyone think the girls looked so unhappy in the latest Instagram post? :(
Probably because they’d like at least a chance to play with the huge amount of tat they got for Christmas. Or has it already been returned to fund this so called holiday!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.