The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Inghams year in review . . . do we think it includes such highlights as ‘baby abandoned on the beach’, ‘Creepy’s mystery black eye’ and ‘Sarah the Easter egg thief’?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tbf
They aren’t setting it as made for kids though. Because rules and laws don’t apply to the Inghams
Tbf that vlog wasnt aimed at anyone 😂 defo not classed as kids content but not really for adults

• Haha
Reactions: 9
they should have let us make a compilation of their best bits of the year. Would be waaaay more entertaining than the bits they choose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This comment shows the Inghams true colours! Really mean and unkind. Disgusting attitude and behaviour!!
This reminds me of the time Creepy publicly outed FF for spamming their channel with TOBY and it was a whole thing on twitter 😅😅 anybody remember that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2020 might be full of surprises 😂
Hopefully non of them pleasant. Could some one please elaborate on the pronunciation of ‘year’ in Bradford or Seacroft please? It seems to be
‘Yeeee arrrrre’ which is a tad unusual to say the least. Perhaps it’s the cut price elocution lessons they’ve invested in. NOTE TO IZZY - elocution not electrician !!!!!
happy and prosperous new year to all but them 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The comment about another baby. I don’t think Isabelle would lie!! She will definitely have another one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This whole late vlog has been done for dramatic effect! You can see it now
S- babe upload the vlog late
C- wot ya talkin bout fooooo
S- babe do it
C- I’m very lot confoosed
S- babe they will think the coppas got us!
C- but foo I told you it was all “hell no”
(Cogs are turning for c)
C- ahhhh mad idea foo! I’m gonna put it up a lotta late
I expected them shouting SURPRISE ! when their vlog started - look no change to the channel and switched the comments back on 😂😂😂
I get a feeling they’re just gonna carry on a normal 😮

Reactions: 6
They’ve had to do this kind of vlog because Chris needs to be busy marking all their past vlogs as aimed at children!

Reactions: 7
Ahhh the way Sarah says neck lace not necklace actually makes me feel sick
I have not heard of this strange pronunciation of neck lace either. I’ve also asked for clarification if Sarah’s year (yeeee aaaaR). Actually naaannaaaarrr is odd too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My post probably came across as a bit uppity but the Barwicks feel like flies around sh*t

What's that one that gives them the massive free desserts? Sarah's probably in.

I don’t know what they have been saying about the inghams I can’t see anything , I’d never heard of them so went to look with an open mind but sorry they are some fake ass boring bods 💤 unfortunately I can’t go by the old ‘ my enemies enemy is my friend ‘ theory so I’ll have to pass ! Unfortunately I’d rather hate watch inghams than watch those guys ( no offence ) just not my bag AT ALL ! That said I’m no longer watching inghams either I’ll stick to fizz family ! 😁

Ps. If this is them on Instagram? They covered the kids face but then plaster her all over YouTube ? 🤔 WTF ? Sorry if I’ve got the wrong people !

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just trying to work out what the marks on her hand are......has she been scrapping or is it just makeup/muck?

Untitled.png

And did I hear that right? Sounded like she said they don't have a team of people to help, like with their Social Media etc... Uh-oh...have they made Granny Jane and Hi Steve redundant then? :unsure: :poop:

Where is this??
In tonight's vlog, Isabelle said she was hoping for another sibling in 2020. Lazy asked her if Creepy had put her up to saying that or given her the idea, to which Isabelle replied along the lines that Sarah herself had told her it might happen. Lazy denied it and said Issy was lying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Aww gutted, leaving baby on a beach wasn’t one of the highlights! Wheelchair made it though! Also her eating donuts, and orange twirls thanks Creepy! I’m sorry but Isabelle is looking more and more goth like as the days go on..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.