The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy to think of money that went into the nursery decoration and now they are moving it will never actually be used .

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Did "If I want a burger for my tea, I'll have a burger for my tea" make it as a highlight? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can see this Coppa situation playing out a few different ways, and I keep changing my mind about how I think they're going to handle it, but whichever way it goes, they're going down (how soon that is, I think is the question!) My theories are:

1. They aren't going to switch on 'made for kids' and take the risk, hoping that the FTC won't be bothered with their channel, and will target much larger channels. Which isn't the most likely IMO due to the fact they'll be reported left, right and centre. Or keep their channel running the same way and wait it out until YouTube's algorhythm does it for them.

2. They will turn on the 'made for kids' and take the hit on their revenue from the views, but continue to make videos and just plug their merch, and make that their main source of revenue. Hence the big merch surge that we've seen.

3. Switch to Youtube Red and have a paid per video kind of scenario. Again, can't see this working well as their main audience are children.

Maybe a combination of all of those 🤷🏼‍♀️

Really interested in anyone's thoughts on how they are/think they can keep the same current level of business they are now?

Reactions: 16
The comment about another baby. I don’t think Isabelle would lie!! She will definitely have another one.
This made me angry and laugh all at once.

I too believed Issy, and was 🤣🤣 over her not backing down when Sarah tried gaslighting her (g‘wan Isabelle👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼), but was also steaming that Sarah would do that to her own child on camera (not surprised, just angry) - classic sign of a narcissistic mother.

Tbf, I’m being mighty dramatic using the term ‘gaslighting’ for this situation, ‘lying’ would’ve sufficed (that’s the depth of my hatred for them spewing out of me).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think I'm done with it all nothing will change there carry on as normally while others will suffer

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn't bother with the mon-tarj....please someone tell me mint imperials and carrot batons get a name check as a major contributor to the early 2019 content.

It's making me a bit queasy, Creepy getting all touchy feely with Lazy. I don't know who he thinks he's kidding but he isn't fooling anyone. He showed more genuine affection for that log cabin than he does with her. (Outdone by planks of wood...how does that feel, Lazy?!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Math lesson: Boring Vlogs=Boring year in review montage. (Was like watching paint dry)
Ethics: Don't lie and say you are going to a friends party. What friends do you have? Probably just going out with Trolling Grann and Hi Steve
Extra credit math lesson: Isabelle if you get ready at 2:00 and won't be leaving until 8:00 , how many hours do you have to wait? 4 or 6 hrs? Seemed confused. Again stay in school. Maybe private school isn't working out for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reminds me of the time Creepy publicly outed FF for spamming their channel with TOBY and it was a whole thing on twitter 😅😅 anybody remember that?
Hahaha I wasn’t watching the inghams yet when that happened but FF asked people to stop doing it since the inghams were pissed their comments were all “tobyyyy” instead of “omg I love u guys best YouTubers ever Isabelle is pretty isla is cute esme is funny Sarah is a great mum Chris is kool”

I have no comment on today’s video but I have a genuine & sincere suggestion for Sarah since we frequently talk about them needing haircuts - a shorter cut would look really nice. Give it a try, it’s just hair and it grows back! FF1150AC-046E-46D0-ABE4-A56C6A41E9EF.png

Reactions: 19
Has @Ghost82 been on. I can’t remember if they said they were going away on holiday or not?
Either way I hope they’re ok.
Haven’t watch the vlog.
Surely COPPA will affect their channel??

I have no comment on today’s video but I have a genuine & sincere suggestion for Sarah since we frequently talk about them needing haircuts - a shorter cut would look really nice. Give it a try, it’s just hair and it grows back!View attachment 68240

I thought exactly the same when I saw this vlog the other day!

Can someone help explain the coppa rules please? From what I understand it will only have an impact on channels like Ryan's Toy Review where the content is aimed at children so I'm confused as to why the rules keep getting mentioned in regards to family vloggers.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: 3
How will we know if a video is marked by the host as family or not? X

Reactions: 4

Yel

Guess COPPA applies to everyone (but creepy and lazy)View attachment 68162
YouTube doesn't really know how they will handle this, so no suprise that from day 1 they are continuing with business as usual. But they know they're on very dodgy grounds but like politicians are pretending there's no issue.

Embarrassing for her that sticking labels on tat merch and posting it is a highlight. How about doing a business that provides something useful and you actually have to work at. YouTuber merch is just taking money from fools.

Reactions: 11
Extra credit math lesson: Isabelle if you get ready at 2:00 and won't be leaving until 8:00 , how many hours do you have to wait? 4 or 6 hrs? Seemed confused. Again stay in school. Maybe private school isn't working out for you.
I think she was probably confused because the party was made up and they weren't actually going anywhere. They couldn't get their facts straight. Issy said Lazy had told her it started at 8pm but then Lazy herself said she didn't know what time it started.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.