Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Watching yesterday's vlog (on invidio.us) :

- Isabelle started getting herself ready for the day, and then said she had to wait 6 hours till the party at 8... Are you seriously telling me they were only just getting ready for the day at 2pm?!

- Lazy didn't get anything to wear. Probably because the plus size section of Matalan isn't that big.

- Creepy, what do you actually do when you're up "editing" at night? You hadn't done the title, thumbnail or had it all ready as a timed upload. So what the hell are you doing in the middle of the night? (Other than messaging young girls).

- Lazy's make up 😬😬😬😬

- I know we all say it a lot, but Isla's speech 😬 yikes. I would not believe she was the same age as my son and his friends.

- I can't really concentrate on Lazy's full on speech, because I can't stop staring at her lipstick, which looks like left over orange twirl or 💩💩💩

- Lazy, I run my business all by myself. I don't have Granny Troll packing up orders, I don't drag my kids to the office for hours on end, I don't allow my husband to help as he works so hard anyway and this is MY thing. You say you wanted something just for you. But you've done hardly any of the graft yourself. I think you put more effort in that tacky door competition than you have your business. You buy a few patterns, then purchase the blankets in bulk from China, and then sell them for a ridiculous price. Your clothing on BabyandMe is made and shipped out by someone else entirely. How you have the nerve to big yourself up, and act as if you know what running a business single-handed is really like. You have no idea. My own business is doing fairly well after years of hard graft. I take a Christmas break each year knowing I've personally designed, created and shipped out hundreds of presents. Knowing they all got to their rightful owners in time for Christmas. I don't swan off and spend "profits" the day after a big launch, or bugger off on holiday leaving orders piling up. I work. Bloody hard. Try it sometime.

- "This is the last Christmas you'll see in this house" erm??? We've never seen a Christmas in that house...

- Everyday at 5pm? Sure about that? Sometimes it's 5, sometimes half 5, sometimes 7, sometimes 9... Depends when you fancy uploading, doesn't it, Creepy.

The "montarrrrrrrrj" made me cry... With laughter... They missed out all the best "JUICEY" bits. I won't list them all as we all know them already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Can'tHelpMyself

I managed to find where they were staying very quickly with nothing other than a hunch it was an airbnb and things that they had said/shown in the vlog....

As much as I dislike you Sarah/Chris, I wish you and your children no physical harm. Why don't you get it that if I (and others on this forum) can find where you are staying so easily, so could any old nutcase? Someone you've pissed off, some perv who is infatuated with one of your children because of those vile open mouthed thumbnails? And it's not as if you're short of enemies is it? PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FFS YOU PAIR OF NARCISSISTIC TWATS!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So they’ve been causing chavoc (the havoc of chavs) in England for years, had a wasted trip to Ireland, now they’re in Scotland.
So that can only mean...

SOMEONE HIDE WALES 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Ruth1983

VIP Member
This whole late vlog has been done for dramatic effect! You can see it now
S- babe upload the vlog late
C- wot ya talkin bout fooooo
S- babe do it
C- I’m very lot confoosed
S- babe they will think the coppas got us!
C- but foo I told you it was all “hell no”
(Cogs are turning for c)
C- ahhhh mad idea foo! I’m gonna put it up a lotta late

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Web30

VIP Member
I enjoyed Isla saying her highlight of the of year was "me and my birthday"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Lady in Wales

The way creepy called a router a rooter in last nights vlog, oh creepy you wish it was a rooter!! 🤪😂🤣
I know Americans pronounce this word as 'rowter' with the 'ow' sound of the word 'owl.' I thought all British people said 'rooter,' I have never heard it said any different in the UK. I'm willing to stand corrected if I'm wrong though!

Reactions: 47

Ruth1983

VIP Member
So this is awks! What do we do now foo’s if they’ve gone!!! We will have to make conversations like grown ups innit?
so um...
Yeah well, um....my name is Ruth....I’ve just had dinner - steak and mini tatoes- cooked by my son- cat is currently sat looking at me like he’s STARVED.....over to you booboos

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Happy New Year tattlers, here’s to normality, not having to live a fake life knowing your husband is wanting to get his rocks off with someone half your age, getting off your arse to be a real mum to a crawling baby, not having your husband broadcast your teenage daughter in compromising photos to earn money...the list goes on..sure makes you realise life isn’t as bad as these muppets!

• Heart
  • Haha

MrMagoo

This comment shows the Inghams true colours! Really mean and unkind. Disgusting attitude and behaviour!!
Despite the fact I vehemently oppose all family vloggers, I’m going to subscribe to the Barwicks out of sheer spite 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
They should be careful heading northeast - isn't that where the gangster dad of the girl who was trolled* and threatened* on Twitter lives?
* by Christopher Malcolm Ingham allegedly

That was HILARIOUS, remember that? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
What the hell has this got to do with 10 years ago?? 🤣 Oh sorry blow my trumpet cos i managed to breastfeed and look like an amazing mum whilst I left my son on a beach and made a clone of him and have a hubby who has a thing for teenage girls! I’ve fed 4 kids and don’t need any praise love! And my throwback was a picture of a happy family days before I gave birth to our last child
She never gets tired of reminding everyone that she's sacrificed things to feed her kid. You don't get medals for breastfeeding, Lazy 🤷🏻 No-one wants to think about your udders on New Year's Eve, you blimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

kizzy

VIP Member
Ooh Forest Holidays have clearly annoyed Sarah ! Bye Bye Forest Holidays ! P.S Sarah I dont think FH will see it as any great loss if you and your scummy family don't go back, they'll save a fortune on hot tub cleansing chemicals.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Did Ye Aye?

Decided to watch tonight’s on invidio.us since they are in Edinburgh to see what a mess they make of talking about the agriculture. I’m less than a minute in and Sarah’s already pissed me off with her lies that Chris slept through the alarm because it was on silent. Erm.....it still goes off on silent you lying twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41