The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading the comments on the Christmas Day vlog and it’s mostly negative about all the presents the girls get !
comments like the dog got more presents then me and the girls are so spoilt ! Not the feedback lazy and creepy wished for !

The excessive amount of presents might have brought them a lot of views before but people have got tired of it !!
They have got it completely wrong again people are turning away from all this excessive and over the top spending people are becoming more environmentally aware.

I just caught up with the Christmas episode of escape to the Chateau it was so magical and Christmassy with a small amount of presents and homemade things ! It was beautiful and magical just about everything the Inghams are not !!

Reactions: 28
I'm so sorry that your Christmas was ruined by that
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMG too funny!!!

There seem to be quite a few new people joining us here after experiencing the melodramatic tit show. This thread should come with one of those "If you have been affected....." type warnings!

I just caught up with the Christmas episode of escape to the Chateau it was so magical and Christmassy with a small amount of presents and homemade things ! It was beautiful and magical just about everything the Inghams are not !!
Well Lazy is certainly no Angel but Creepy is a first class Dick. (Sorry.....a "D-Head")

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon they’re either hiding cos they had a grumpy NYE spent checking Tattle and Nikki’s Insta 🤣 or they’ve gone on a super-duper secret surprise New Year’s Day trip! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I bet they have gone to whitby or york for the day

Reactions: 6
This comment shows the Inghams true colours! Really mean and unkind. Disgusting attitude and behaviour!!
duck me how rude are they?!

The real reason they're quiet on social media; they're taking most of the girls Christmas presents back! I reckon as they leave the price on etc that once all the gifts are open, they tell the girls to pick say 5 or so to keep and the rest go back.

Reactions: 34
duck me how rude are they?!

The real reason they're quiet on social media; they're taking most of the girls Christmas presents back! I reckon as they leave the price on etc that once all the gifts are open, they tell the girls to pick say 5 or so to keep and the rest go back.
Discusting theydont care though how dare they tell other people what to do they still not taken video down of forest park of the drone view dodnt think they would they still keep going they wont stop I bet the barwicks didnt leave there baby on the beach

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This comment shows the Inghams true colours! Really mean and unkind. Disgusting attitude and behaviour!!
That reminds me of when they went ape tit at family fizz as Toby was being written all over their comments. Something along the lines of "how would you feel if you stayed up all night editing then the comments were filled with something totally unrelated" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Despite the fact I vehemently oppose all family vloggers, I’m going to subscribe to the Barwicks out of sheer spite 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've got no respect for Meet the Barwicks if they have to spam Youtube's biggest noncing family vloggers for subs. Doesn't say much about them or their intentions.

Reactions: 26
I’m sure they stay quiet on social media simply so we’ll end up speculating if something has happened. It certainly ups the engagement.
So basically, people are more interested in them when they do and say nothing at all.....zilch....nada.....FRIGGIN NOWT!!! Now that is funny.

See Creey & Lazy....look how popular you could be if you'd only bugger off for good! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also - I’m relatively new here but known about IFAM as I used to live in Bradford.
my claim to fame is I actually saw them (in real life!!) at Nando’s at Birstall just over a year ago.
they sat close to our table and they looked as miserable as sin. Very little interaction between adults and children and Sarah looked to have the weight of the world on her shoulders.
I keep seeing reference to Nikki?! Who is Nikki and where can I read her comments! X

Reactions: 22
She lovesssss to play the martyr 😑
Imagine if every mother went on like she does ? We would all be flailing about weeping and wailing ! GET OFF THE CROSS SARAH SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS IT ! 🙏

Oops 😬 HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL 😘

Most importantly... it's January! Where can we report them for content aimed at children??

Don’t hang about mate ! 😮😂

I've got no respect for Meet the Barwicks if they have to spam Youtube's biggest noncing family vloggers for subs. Doesn't say much about them or their intentions.
That's actually a very fair point

Reactions: 8
Despite the fact I vehemently oppose all family vloggers, I’m going to subscribe to the Barwicks out of sheer spite 😆
I've just subbed to them. The Minghams are probably scared their precious ifam will head over to them. Not watched any of their Vlogs yet so can't comment what they're like, guaranteed to be 100% better than the ingham tit show.

Reactions: 5
Yeri dont think ill be checking their channel out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.