The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess on the old soaps is Linda didn’t kill keanu but she played mummies and daddies with Martin that night...

The Inghams are my only soap😅
Don’t say that- they will start charging you a subscription to their show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just subbed to them. The Minghams are probably scared their precious ifam will head over to them. Not watched any of their Vlogs yet so can't comment what they're like, guaranteed to be 100% better than the ingham tit show.
I will do the same

Reactions: 1
Ohhh this is a whole very lot strange!
Silence on Instagram and no vlog 🤔.
I really hope we’re getting a rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So yeah I’ve just had a lovely roast, nice bath and sat with a glass of wine waiting with baited breath to see how they spend as we call it Hogmanay Ingham Style..maybe moving the marble table took Creepy’s back out and he’s is too much pain to upload

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone fancies an old rant, there ain't much better than Sarah explaining what jobs are whilst trying not to explode from fury at those that dare to state that vlogging might not be one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So yeah I’ve just had a lovely roast, nice bath and sat with a glass of wine waiting with baited breath to see how they spend as we call it Hogmanay Ingham Style..maybe moving the marble table took Creepy’s back out and he’s is too much pain to upload
Mummy Jane will be there with her magic sponge and to rush him to the gps to waste a bit more doctors time- he may well skate there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need to prepare dinner (risotto) but know the second I go to the kitchen the vlog will be uploaded.

ANyone else?
Ooohhh love a good risotto! We need some kind of a bat twit signal to be projected into the sky when they have a rant, so we can all drop what we're doing immediately!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whoever said montage for vlog👏👏👏👏
Do we really have to sit through this boring tit again? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, whilst we're patiently waiting for the Minghams as per, I have something to confess. Lazy has probably managed to eat healthier than I have so far this year.

I had a McDonald's breakfast today with a hot chocolate (but I'm not used to sugar... 👀 ).

To defend myself - Lazy was probably still snoring in her pit when I was munching away, so I didn't really give her enough time to scoff her selection box for breakfast. Plus I'm pregnant and really fancied a sausage and egg mcmuffin 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
no fckng way would I watch a rewind of their boring stupid life. If it had been a rewind of the rants I would watch it 3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, whilst we're patiently waiting for the Minghams as per, I have something to confess. Lazy has probably managed to eat healthier than I have so far this year.

I had a McDonald's breakfast today with a hot chocolate (but I'm not used to sugar... 👀 ).

To defend myself - Lazy was probably still snoring in her pit when I was munching away, so I didn't really give her enough time to scoff her selection box for breakfast. Plus I'm pregnant and really fancied a sausage and egg mcmuffin 🤷
I never think New Years Day really counts with eating healthy! 😀 Plus you’re pregnant!!! Don’t worry 😊

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.