The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo! Happy New Year my gorgeous booboos! Thanks for a very lot of laughs this past year and here’s to many more in 2020!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been mentioned- so along with being a creep- Chris is now being incredibly rude ( possibly racist) to Irish people by saying his son is having an paddy’ and something about a poo paddy. Disgraceful

also Are these the only floggers that don’t actually get any advertising deal? Embarrassing

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been mentioned- so along with being a creep- Chris is now being incredibly rude ( possibly racist) to Irish people by saying his son is having an paddy’ and something about a poo paddy. Disgraceful

also Are these the only floggers that don’t actually get any advertising deal? Embarrassing
I think he used that word a while back and a discussion broke out on here

In all honesty I don't think all that many people are aware it's offensive. I never even considered it, naive as it sounds. I've used it before and accidently used it since finding this out. It's just part of my vocabulary. What exactly makes it offensive? I'm not disputing it I'm genuinely interested as if I know then I will more than likely remember to not use it in the future

Reactions: 27
My dad would say my sister is having or throwing a paddy quite frequently and even now I would have never thought of it as offensive.
However, I’ve never personally used that term
and would make sure I don’t in the future either.

Reactions: 14
Happy New Year! Will we be speaking again because those Minghams will disintegrate come Jan 1. We won't have anything to talk about. Oh I will miss Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve watched again they are definitely alluding to having a house built for them? I wonder is it being designed and built as a off one, creepy already being a pilot, dr, mathematical genius it’s not too much a stretch he become an architect, Engineer, builder, plumber, electrician project manager landscape designer etc too is it!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love how in the vlog tonight Jace hair looked a bit ginger and creepy losing his hair also ginger high lights must be a in thing now

Reactions: 3
Right, all jokes aside, where do we actually report these vlogs? None of the reporting options are relevant

Reactions: 6
Ahhh the way Sarah says neck lace not necklace actually makes me feel sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The way creepy called a router a rooter in last nights vlog, oh creepy you wish it was a rooter!! 🤪😂🤣
All these things Chris says I'm slowly realising I say too and it's chipping me way making me sadder word by word 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The way creepy called a router a rooter in last nights vlog, oh creepy you wish it was a rooter!! 🤪😂🤣
I know Americans pronounce this word as 'rowter' with the 'ow' sound of the word 'owl.' I thought all British people said 'rooter,' I have never heard it said any different in the UK. I'm willing to stand corrected if I'm wrong though!

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.