Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Obviously a very last minute thing as Creeps was only trying to extend their stay at forest holidays a few days ago.
The girls do look totally fed up. I cant imagine living a life where you are on tenter hooks waiting for the next surprise to be sprung on you.
Most parents will now be starting to get their children back into some sort of routine, ready to go back to school next week. But not these pair, would rather exhaust them before the next term even begins.
And they're right in thinking that these are memories the girls will always think back on but it wont be for the reasons they hope. They'll remember the times when they never got to play with their Christmas stuff, never got to chill out before going back to school, never got to just be kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Shows how long Dave has been absent from the vlogs when quite a few don't know who he is!
When you think back to the start of July 2018 he was a regular on their Sunday dog walks, lunch, every birthday, celebration he was there. He even vlogged the girls sleepover at his new home just after he had moved in.
Then he vanished, no random Dave's here for a cuppa, Dave's helping with things, Going to see Uncle Dave with Prinny.
When your own brother doesn't publicly stand by you, it certainly raises my suspicions that Dave knows it's all true about the "no situation" and distanced himself from Creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Yea, what did Chris say, it was a “special birthday party”?? Do we know Steve or Janes bday?
They tried to stay at forest holidays an extra week - would have missed this special New Years bday party then - unless it is Steve’s or Jane’s since they were there!
Maybe it's Jane's 90th

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KateESJ

VIP Member
Just saw that Ariana grande outfit that Isabelle got for Christmas and has been wearing..

In the pyjama section in primark.

I commented that Jace had no bib on again tonight. They replied he would live. Such a shame as those lovely donated clothes get ruined. They probably throw them away. After all the bibs they showed us they never seem to put one on
So scruffy. Yes he’ll live but he’ll also have to go around all day with messy, stinky clothes. No logic there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Guess COPPA applies to everyone (but creepy and lazy)View attachment 68162
‘Nothing at all changes for our channel’
Ain’t that the truth? Other channels are growing, finding content they enjoy producing, keeping up with trends and the latest challenge videos...while the Minghams are still churning out the same ‘OMG Surprise’ videos for the last three years.

‘Nothing changes for our channel 💕💕’ Sarah 2020

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Did anyone think the girls looked so unhappy in the latest Instagram post? :(
They look so done with it all, don't they? They've only just got home, and now back off again. What is the point in buying a shit ton of presents that they never get the chance to play with/use? Why not do "experience day" vouchers instead if your family are really that into "making memories"?

Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What I fail to understand is how I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks Chris is actually a closet Gay. The way he speaks is very camp! Surely other people can see that?! No offence to gays but he will literally say “that doll is gorgeous, oh the clothes you got for Xmas girls are just stunning.” And he says it all in a very camp way!!! He SCREAMS gay man in my opinion!! He speaks like Alan Carr!!!
I think it’s an act, family-vlogger-daddy, all around good guy, who wouldn’t trust that!? makes it easier to slide into the DM’s.

i think he’s probadly played for both teams but I don’t think he’s gay, I think he’s a randy fuck who would shag anything.

• Haha
  • Sick

vhopper2000

Hi 2020 newbies quick update
.Chris caught messaging teenagers all over papers ( meet a young one in a hotel room had sex with her)
. strange flirty relationship with his oldest stepdaughter
.lazy has acted as nothing has happened
.Chris is ginger and dyes his hair black under the sweaty beanie
. Lazy has become fat
.they left baby Jace on beach alone and filmed it
. Sarah had one friend Nikki now she knows it’s true about Chris they aren’t speaking
.even IFAM shared messages of Chris mam Jane grooming them with I love you at the end of messages and favours for her
. They have no friends no social life
. They are obsessed with filming the girls and making money
. Chris dad is on here and we say Hi Steve 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
Please don’t let this router conversation be 2020’s version of 2019’s backwards wheelchair. 😂😭

• Haha

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
So creepy says “Good morning” as they’re walking into Matalan. As they’re walking out and back to the car they were saying that they were just closing and waiting for people to leave as the store was closing at 4pm.

So was it actually morning when you walked in and you were in there for hours & hours or did you LIE. AGAIN. 😂 honestly what an absolute wank stain.

• Haha
  • Angry

Rosie1234

All he mentions in his message to Alfie is money; not his reputation. Speaks volumes doesn't it?!

• Heart
  • Sick

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
Well lovely tattlers of Edinburgh, I think you should make Christopher Malcolms ”fame ” very clear to your fellow celts, spread the word and let them know allllllllll about him 😎. I bloody love the Scots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Did you see Seacroft holding him up when they were out to eat. The poor boy was fast asleep & unwell and there she is cackling like a vile witch at him.
That freaked me out. I was a little bit concerned that they'd accidentally brought plastic Shortle Jace along rather than the real one... Surely that's not normal? None of my children have been like that?

#76 I'll pissing leak his address me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37