The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think their will be a montarge of the year
Oh yes, they love a good mon-targe!!! I just hope they've ditched that awful instrumental music they've had on all their recent vlogs, the slow piano rendition of "Deck the Halls" which I'm guessing is supposed to evoke some kind of mushy sentimentality and make them appear to be endearing and a lovely wholesome family etc etc but actually just sounds massively depressing and a very lot cheesy!

Reactions: 10
I'd love to see them on Grand Designs trying to justify why they blew the budget to incorporate a skate park, an indoor soft play park, a multi-storey car park with a helter-skelter slide around the edge so he could "woohooooo" to his heart's content, an olympic sized swimming pool (not a cruddy little liver-shaped one like poor people have), a rooftop observatory for UFO spotting and all those alien encounters he has, a private on-site hair salon for the ultimate discretion and not forgetting a Costa Coffee concession for convenience.

And that's the re-worked plans.....their original plans included their very own onsite landfill dump but the local council wouldn't give them planning permission for that as they worried they'd go out of business if they didn't have to collect all the Minghams' tat waste.
And the Cinema room!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Starting the year as well as it ended, I see. Still tit at their "job". Can't upload on time. Vulnerable/underage IFAM losing their tit on Facebook because they've not uploaded a vlog.

Can we please have a little rant? Just a teeny tiny one? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Come on Chris, these vlogs aren’t about money, they’re made for your beloved ifam and more importantly for making memories.

Coppa isn’t going to affect your channel, it’s business as usual, so why is the vlog late????

Reactions: 13
Hi lurker here!!! I heard about the Inghams a few years ago and barely watch them but must admit to being curious about the whole set up after the non situation! Weird dynamic, boring repetitive vlogs and a bizarre following. I am so interested to see how COPPA will affect their channel and hoping the change will do the children the world of good. I cant imagine putting my kids in the position where anyone in the world can talk to them (instagram or comments on Youtube) or critique their 'performance' - madness of a Black Mirror script!

Reactions: 16
Quite on social media for the last couple of days vlog is late they are doing this on purpose or a rant is coming😂 I do hope it’s the rant 🙏🏻😂

Reactions: 10
This whole late vlog has been done for dramatic effect! You can see it now
S- babe upload the vlog late
C- wot ya talkin bout fooooo
S- babe do it
C- I’m very lot confoosed
S- babe they will think the coppas got us!
C- but foo I told you it was all “hell no”
(Cogs are turning for c)
C- ahhhh mad idea foo! I’m gonna put it up a lotta late

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Could it be possible that Chris is trying to mark the video as ‘not for kids’ or whatever and YouTube are blocking him from doing this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Could it be possible that Chris is trying to mark the video as ‘not for kids’ or whatever and YouTube are blocking him from doing this?
or YouTube have finally done what they should have back in 2018 when it all blew up and just blocked him from uploading full stop? Or is this too much to wish for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Quite on social media for the last couple of days vlog is late they are doing this on purpose or a rant is coming😂 I do hope it’s the rant 🙏🏻😂
I think they are doing it on purpose. They know exactly what they are doing. They ain’t fooling nobody

or YouTube have finally done what they should have back in 2018 when it all blew up and just blocked him from uploading full stop? Or is this too much to wish for?
True! Chris should have been banned when these allegations to light and he was caught abusing the platform and his position as a YouTube influencer ( if you can call it that )
It shouldn’t have taken these rules. YouTube should have done the right thing in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So this is awks! What do we do now foo’s if they’ve gone!!! We will have to make conversations like grown ups innit?
so um...
Yeah well, um....my name is Ruth....I’ve just had dinner - steak and mini tatoes- cooked by my son- cat is currently sat looking at me like he’s STARVED.....over to you booboos

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So this is awks! What do we do now foo’s if they’ve gone!!! We will have to make conversations like grown ups innit?
so um...
Yeah well, um....my name is Ruth....I’ve just had dinner - steak and mini tatoes- cooked by my son- cat is currently sat looking at me like he’s STARVED.....over to you booboos

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sat here trying not to look like I'm waiting for an Ingham upload, but it's Coppaday and last night was NYE, so I know Dumb and dumber will have been on the sauce and it will get ranty.

I need to prepare dinner (risotto) but know the second I go to the kitchen the vlog will be uploaded. I only have a one hour time frame as we have a weird tradition of watching World's Strongest Man and it starts in an hour. So vlog + risotto making is going to be tight.

I did just feed my cats and also got a glass of wine. Can't tell you my real name because the Inghams probably hate me and Jane and Steve (👋) get very protective over their son.

Your dinner sounds nicer than mine.

ANyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should rewatch old vlogs and take a shot everytime there is surprise in the title.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sat here trying not to look like I'm waiting for an Ingham upload, but it's Coppaday and last night was NYE, so I know Dumb and dumber will have been on the sauce and it will get ranty.

I need to prepare dinner (risotto) but know the second I go to the kitchen the vlog will be uploaded. I only have a one hour time frame as we have a weird tradition of watching World's Strongest Man and it starts in an hour. So vlog + risotto making is going to be tight.

I did just feed my cats and also got a glass of wine.

Your dinner sounds nicer than mine.

ANyone else?
I have 3 soaps to watch tonight and are all hour long each 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.