The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my GOD if i was a parent at a kids theme park and saw a man looking like him with a camera strapped to his body I would feel completely uneasy and would not want to be caught in the peripheries of his vision.

Reactions: 11
My daughter is in Y5 and has also had tests all week. It was a big deal for her. No way would she have wanted to miss them.
Esme is in year 6 and it is very likely she could be missing her mock SATS/entrance exams to the secondary school this week.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Honestly. When was the last time they girls got a hair cut? They need at least half of that chopped off it’s scraggly. Such ashame. All that money and can’t even get their hair cut.
Maybe, as an act of kindness, they could hack off all those tresses and donate them to the Little Princess Trust to be made into wigs for children who have lost their hair during cancer treatment - GO ON, SARAH ✂✂✂✂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they saw the orange jumpsuits and got worried that they might miss out and be at the back of the plane on the way to Switzerland as they've been so quiet lately. So stirred up some trouble to ensure they get one
Only when it suits them. Theres

I don’t understand that statement. Is it dangerous or not? It is dangerous and could either hit someone or damage the ride. How does the ride operator ( who probably is some youngster who presses stop and start, look at the smiler incident at Alton towers) saying they can do it make it any less dangerous??

can one of the ifam please send Sarah a hairbrush

Sarah holds a wand thing, it’s not secure. One of the specific rides that says you can’t film on their website says Rc racers. Pretty sure they filmed on that?
They had their hairbrush on the table in the restaurant. Gross

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tattlers we have a new mascot 😂 That Star Wars robot in today’s vlog at 8:56 “nothing escapes my notice” 👀 We haven’t forgotten what you’ve done, Chris!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris wearing leggings ! thermal leggings ok but keep your trousers on you knob ! we didn't see him prancing around in them but you just know he would look like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ! "Lollipops, come and get your lollipops, and lick them so I can take your photo" . Felt sick writing that last bit, sorry folks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They said the ‘Davey Crocket Ranch’ is cosy but they all look freezing, if Chris is in his thermals there be some chill in them there hills.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't watch the vlogs, but judging by their dull, meaningless IG Stories, I can well believe their vlog footage is making a poor job of showcasing a world class theme park. It annoys me Creepy thinks he has any talent for filming and editing. There are tonnes of gifted videographers out there receiving little or no income from the fantastic work they produce on social media. For those of you losing interest in booking a trip to DLP based on the uninspiring clips the Minghams stitch together, try this beautiful montage of DLP put together by a very talented French guy: Projet 19

Reactions: 8
#71 Orange is the new crap

My thoughts on seeing the new tracksuit and how it looks like prison gear, plus prison is where we are all heading -woohoooooo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it's too early for any of these awesome thread title suggestions to count, please ensure you repost them when the alert to create a new thread name comes up. Some of these are too good to lose! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've said this for a while. Something is off.
Something is definitely off! They dont have the normal father /daughter relationship that most kids have. She seems to want to spend all her time with him. It sounds sick but I wouldnt be at all suprised if it came out that hes groomed her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Maybe, as an act of kindness, they could hack off all those tresses and donate them to the Little Princess Trust to be made into wigs for children who have lost their hair during cancer treatment - GO ON, SARAH ✂✂✂✂
I doubt the company would use them though. The state all their hair is in, brittle, split, flyaway, that's not the kind of stuff they'll want to make a wig from.

On the subject of their hair, when they were at the peak of their popularity, the girls looked well turned out. Their hair was glossy and looked after. Surely lazy can see with her own eyes how terrible it looks. At Izzys age she should be having 6 weekly appointments to have it cut, even if thats just a trim. They have so much free time there really is no excuse. She must feel so awkward at that school, with her looking like rats tails.

Reactions: 13
I've said this for a while. Something is off.
Chris’ weird obsession with Isabelle started a long time ago. I started getting weird vibes when he would call her babe, gorgeous, constantly having his arm around her as if she was his girlfriend rather than a stepdaughter. Filming her in a towel, bikinis. Walking in her bedroom unannounced, filming her on the toilet. I remember countless vlogs when Isabelle would be in bed and he’d be sprawled or sat on her bed when ending the vlogs. Sorry but it wasn’t normal behavior.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I doubt the company would use them though. The state all their hair is in, brittle, split, flyaway, that's not the kind of stuff they'll want to make a wig from.

On the subject of their hair, when they were at the peak of their popularity, the girls looked well turned out. Their hair was glossy and looked after. Surely lazy can see with her own eyes how terrible it looks. At Izzys age she should be having 6 weekly appointments to have it cut, even if thats just a trim. They have so much free time there really is no excuse. She must feel so awkward at that school, with her looking like rats tails.
I'm sure they are all attempting to dreadlock it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re: Chris and Isabelle... yeah as grim as it is, i think there’s something going on there... urgh.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The buffets aren't cheap for adults..Chris and Izzy were probably back at the room sharing a pot noodle whilst Sarah took the kids to the buffet..for vlog material

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.