The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been a weird vibe between Isabelle and Chris for about a year I would say, it started not long after the vibe between Sarah and Chris changed.
I think Sarah and Chris are not together, but together for the brand. Or maybe it was Sarah having Jace, pregnancy and breastfeeding takes its toll on women. This has made Chris and Izzy closer.

The first time I got seriously weird vibes from them was the tincan adventures when he was either picking her up or dropping her off to the school time but took alot longer than should have done.

If my husband had been accused of being inappropriate with young girls there is no way he would be near me and certainly no way he would be left with his step daughter who is nearing that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris wearing leggings ! you just know he would look like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ! "Lollipops, come and get your lollipops, and lick them so I can take your photo" . Felt sick writing that last bit, sorry folks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤮
Credit to Kizzy for the above - it’s not clear I replied to her comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually if you listen closely you can hear Isabelle talking. At least I think it was her. She said something about getting Jace the fish. Eat the fish
I heard Isabelle too with the fish and Im sure you can hear Chris around that time too.

Reactions: 4
"Parents" are doing. Isla also bet into a snowsuit that is way to small? Who puts snowsuits on their 7/8 yr olds??
I have a 6 year old who is wearing age 4-5, his younger sibling has a snowsuit and i asked him if he wanted one too (in the interests of being fair more than anything) and it was a firm no from him. He's worn them before so its not that he doesnt like them. I think he would be mortified if i put him in one and then posted a picture online to thousands.

She (Isla) plays right up to it though, she enjoys being babied because it gives her attention. Its almost fascinating to watch. If they ever did have another child (i genuinely think it could be on the cards) i would be very intrigued to see Islas reaction if it turned out to be a girl.
It's very damaging what Lazy and Creepy do to her. Ive always thought it would be Esme who rebels when older but i think Isla might be the one to watch out for. Simply because she is now so spoilt, i think beyond repair. We've seen snippets of sly behaviour from her, there will be much much more they've edited out. She believes shes entitled, so when this YouTube bubble finally descends and she has to go back to a 'normal' life, i think there will be all hell to pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
don't shoot me for this but could Chris be autistic ? because of the lack of boundaries and inappropriate behaviour

Reactions: 3
I have a 6 year old who is wearing age 4-5, his younger sibling has a snowsuit and i asked him if he wanted one too (in the interests of being fair more than anything) and it was a firm no from him. He's worn them before so its not that he doesnt like them. I think he would be mortified if i put him in one and then posted a picture online to thousands.

She (Isla) plays right up to it though, she enjoys being babied because it gives her attention. Its almost fascinating to watch. If they ever did have another child (i genuinely think it could be on the cards) i would be very intrigued to see Islas reaction if it turned out to be a girl.
It's very damaging what Lazy and Creepy do to her. Ive always thought it would be Esme who rebels when older but i think Isla might be the one to watch out for. Simply because she is now so spoilt, i think beyond repair. We've seen snippets of sly behaviour from her, there will be much much more they've edited out. She believes shes entitled, so when this YouTube bubble finally descends and she has to go back to a 'normal' life, i think there will be all hell to pay.
I thought it was very telling yesterday when you head her shout 'Dad, get me a cup of tea' she didn't know the camera was on and it shows shes probably worse off camera than she is on.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I always, always get a mixture of Josh Powell/Susan Powell & Chris Watts/Shannan Watts vibes from the Inghams, more so now than ever. Let’s hope the outcome isn’t the same 😖

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought it was very telling yesterday when you head her shout 'Dad, get me a cup of tea' she didn't know the camera was on and it shows shes probably worse off camera than she is on.
Chirst shes a brat
My parents instilled in me from the day i could ask for things that you say please and thankyou. literally im 20 now and if my dad is going in the kitchen and im doing something that makes me unable to get in there, i will say "if its ok please could u get me a drink out the fridge whilst your in there, thankyou so much"
like manners cost nothing

Reactions: 18
I didnt watch yesterday but that doesnt surprise me in the least.
The whole advent calendar thing though where she says 'dont tell me what it is Esme' just because she knows she cant open it as fast, makes me laugh. If it were the other way around she would never stay quiet so as not to spoil it for Esme.

Just a thought though, is she hearing Lazy speak to Creepy like that? I doubt things are harmonious between them and can just imagine Mrs cackle pants, screeching 'get me a cup of tea' from her pit. Maybe she's just modelling her parents behaviour?!

Reactions: 13
Chris is definitely not sleeping in the same bed as Sarah ! I think they are not together because of all the digs they make about each other.When does he sleep ? I mean they go on about him staying up till 4/5 editing the vlogs and then he takes the girls to school in the morning ! Are the vlogs so boring that he falls asleep at the computer and doesn’t realise ! If we believe what they tell us he only gets one or two hours sleep a night ?!! But who could actually function with that little sleep ? It’s doesn’t ring true !
I did hear Sarah say she was driving because Chris hadn’t slept much maybe they are realising it’s actually dangerous to drive having had such little sleep 🤷‍♀️ When they were in France he was doing all the driving having only had a couple of hours sleep (so they tell us 🤔)
Maybe he is so stressed out because of all the hate he has brought in the family he can’t sleep ! He does all the running around for Sarah as punishment I think ! Personally I think he is close to a breakdown

Reactions: 10
Its funny how Jace got toy story toys and Isla wanted a lotso bear from toy story too.

Maybe she actually wanted the other teddy, but needed the lotso because Jace likes toy story, I can see her being really vile to him too

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Major alarm bells went off for me about Isabelle and Creepy when on his birthday she put her hand on his knee and he looked at her as if he didn't want Sarah to see.

I think Lazy and Creepy are definitely having another baby soon, especially after yesterday when he asked Jace if he wanted another brother. Last clickbait baby to try and save the channel.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I also never saw Isla cuddling a teddy bear close in any vlogs. I have absolutely NO doubt that Isabella was told to say that by chris and sarah. To add to the illusion that Isla is a little iddy biddy cutie pie that cuddles teddy bears and is basically little more than a baby. Why would they want to be putting that out there? What kind of viewers is it aimed at? I'm sorry if that sounds crass. But that's what they are doing. Her own parents. And Isabella wouldn't realise yet the significance of what their "Parents" are doing. Isla also bet into a snowsuit that is way to small? Who puts snowsuits on their 7/8 yr olds??
The last time I put my daughter into a snow suit type outfit was in 2010 when she was 6. I live in Scotland and the snow was past her knees so it meant she could go out and play in the snow. There has been no snow where the minghams are so there is no need for a 7 year old to be walking around dressed as a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The last time I put my daughter into a snow suit type outfit was in 2010 when she was 6. I live in Scotland and the snow was past her knees so it meant she could go out and play in the snow. There has been no snow where the minghams are so there is no need for a 7 year old to be walking around dressed as a toddler
I thought snowsuits for anyone over the age of 2 and a half were reserved for skiing holidays. My 7 year old would die of embarrassment if his mates saw him dressed in one.

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought I saw a ginger hue to Jaces hair. id love it if Jace was a ginger
My hubby had red hair growing up and its now a gorgeous auburn. I was hoping that one of my kids would have his colour hair, mine is brown. Out of 5, one of my boys has his coloring and one of my girls had blonde hair which has now, aged 9 developed into a gorgeous rich auburn. Not a trace of blonde left. I am thrilled because I love red hair. Not that hair color matters really once they are happy and healthy 😍

• Heart
Major alarm bells went off for me about Isabelle and Creepy when on his birthday she put her hand on his knee and he looked at her as if he didn't want Sarah to see.

I think Lazy and Creepy are definitely having another baby soon, especially after yesterday when he asked Jace if he wanted another brother. Last clickbait baby to try and save the channel.
WHICH VIDEO I need to see this!! I am SO concerned and I feel like its weird that so many people are too.

Reactions: 1
Ok I stand corrected..Chris and Izzy sound like they were at the buffet..I don't think Sarah will have another baby..I doubt she lets Chris near her. Plus they said they will always fit in a cabin at Davy Crockett so I don't think they are planning any more. Plus they can't afford it.

Reactions: 5
Real inghams on Twitter have said it was gifted. Not sure how they know but I’m really
Hoping they have got it wrong x
Disney is a multi- billion pound empire they are greedy to the core. They would never offer a gifted trip. They don’t need the publicity, unless your a celebrity which the inghams are not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.